Jamai Raja

Make it a terrific week

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Okay guys so I saw we dropped again in the ranking...No worries though let us all have a wonderful and amazing week and as always let JR continue to shine...Oh please do leave your comments any thoughts you have on the show... I for one always look forward to things people have to say

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Next week v ll try 2 increase d rank...lets do it
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
trying every week and now I give up dear...
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously, I don't know why the rank is not increasing even a bit.😕. Only few  people, make posts and comment. Can't understand y such a popular show with a popular cast has such less amount of forum activity. Many shows which started along with us or after that are all ahead of us😭. Anyway will try to be active. Hope we have some improvement next week😊
stephie34 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madhuharini

trying every week and now I give up dear...

Please do not lose hope and do not give up...Sometimes things do not go our way but soon we shall accomplish #Top 10 because we have two things that will make us reach there

1- is the amazing cast and awesome storyline...Every episode is just wonderful and day by day Nia Ravi and Achint performs an outstanding performance...

2- The people supporting the show just take you for example every post you always comment and like and you post such awesome stories that I look forward everyday to come on this forum and hear what you guys have to say

So let us not lose hope and this week I promise we will have an increase
Edited by stephie34 - 9 years ago
stephie34 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zoopassion

Seriously, I don't know why the rank is not increasing even a bit.😕. Only few  people, make posts and comment. Can't understand y such a popular show with a popular cast has such less amount of forum activity. Many shows which started along with us or after that are all ahead of us😭. Anyway will try to be active. Hope we have some improvement next week😊

We will have an increase I know we will so let us all not lose hope JR is an awesome show