Ashish Sharma spends some time with cancer-stricken kids in Jaipur

Richa Shukla | Oct 12, 2014, 12.00 AM IST
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Rangrasiya|Big Boss|Ashish Sharma|Archana
Ashish Sharma spends some time with cancer-stricken kids in Jaipur
Ashish Sharma distributing gifts to children on his visit to the hospital
In Jaipur to meet his parents, actor AshishSharma found it a satisfying experience meeting these kids, and would do so when he visits the city again.

After taking the Jhalak Dikhla Ja' trophy home, actor and dancer Ashish Sharma is enjoying his four-month long sabbatical. In Jaipur to meet his parents, his first visit to home town after winning the show, the actor visited the city cancer hospital on Saturday and spent some time with the kids, fulfilling their wishes. Ashish met all the kids with love and warmth and distributed gifts and posed with them for the shutterbugs.

"It's a great experience to make children happy. I am glad that I came here, and from now onwards, whenever I come to Jaipur, I will make sure that I meet them . I feel every individual can make an effort at his own level and make a difference. And it has nothing to do with your celebrity status. I would like to associate with the cause to spread awareness and make these kids happy. I appreciate the efforts of those who are working hard to make their life less painful." Though Jhalak proved to be a big turning point in his life, the actor would never like to participate in a show like Big Boss. "Jhalak was a different experience. No doubt, it taught me many things in terms of personal experience. But I would not like to go for something like Big Boss again. I hate voyeurism. I don't want people to intrude into my privacy."

READ: Ashish Sharma: I thought I would be out of Jhalak after two-three weeks

Recently back from a vacation in Maldives with wife, Ashish feels himself creatively drained. "Already going through physiotherapy sessions, I am in no position to get back to work anytime soon. After celebrating Diwali with parents in Mumbai, I will leave for a month long trip to Europe with Archana," said the actor. Talking about his plans to venture into film production, the actor added, "Life is a learning process. And I have always believed in trying something new. I will soon be seen donning the hat of a producer with two films."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for sharing honey ...Hmm so Ashish as Producer😊...Seems like both SANISH is on long break and we are going to be deprived of them
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow

TFS

So Ashish going producer route  😕

So much for our wishing to see Sanish in another serial

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
TFS,...Bless the man and his family
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ashish is not only talented but is also an amazing person. Truly he has a heart of gold. 

Thanks alot for sharing dear.Edited by leanne_1983 - 9 years ago
VancouverBC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting.

Ashish never ceases to amaze me.

Wishing him well.
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
soo good at heart majorsaab😳
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow ashish is such a multi talented person and never ceases to amaze me
Now he is donning the hat of a producer. That is awesome. Good luck Ashish👏
But please do come back to TV soon in a rocking role. I am missing you loads.
Sanish seems such a far fetched dream now
Tfs deae
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that is really sweet of him.
tfs😊