Posted: 9 years ago
Omg...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The title πŸ€£πŸ€£
🀣🀣
don't know what to say, speechless🀣
Ok I know our original hot, cute dedicated SANISH...😊

Now who are the people on the other side...Sorry I know only seven wonders and yes I don't live in closet of other forums...neither do I watch other shows just to raise their TRPs ...so no idea..don't bother to explain me also...

Guys, wanted to share an enviornmental news..In US near my house, they banned plastics completely...I meant plastic bags...

Originally posted by deepsel

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Ok I know our original hot, cute dedicated SANISH...😊</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Now who are the people on the other side...Sorry I know only seven wonders and yes I don't live in closet of other forums...neither do I watch other shows just to raise their TRPs ...so no idea..don't bother to explain me also...</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Guys, wanted to share an enviornmental news..In US near my house, they banned plastics completely...I meant plastic bags...</font>

Lol if you are talking about me and shona_arhilover then let me tell you we were being sarcastic.
Also banning plastic bags is good right? Why the ouch emoticon...of course it can be inconvenient without plastic bags but it's time we start making some sacrifices for the sake of our environment, no? πŸ˜†Edited by LOLitaPawar - 9 years ago
Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

Lol if you are talking about me and shona_arhilover then let me tell you we were being sarcastic.
Also banning plastic bags is good right? Why the ouch emoticon...of course it can be inconvenient without plastic bags but it's time we start making some sacrifices for the sake of our environment, no? πŸ˜†

Arey yaar...my darlings i knowπŸ˜‰..Its meant for specially the closet members of the eight wonder couple who boosts on their TRPs while RR lasted..

Well I hate plastic bags from the beginning ..so no issues on using paper bagsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I am just glad finally others also seeing how dangerous plastics are for healthπŸ˜‰...(people we are merely discussing social issues here...Kya zamaana aagaya..freedom of speechπŸ₯±)

I had been holding my tongue for so long but this is the height of stupidity...so had to let it outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That "ouch" symbol, don't u know u get warnings for smilings 

Edited by deepsel - 9 years ago
^^ what?! You get warnings if you put a smiling emoticon?limit man! πŸ˜†
^^ Yup the smileys are deemed to be mocking specifically in our forum from long time especially when discussing All wonders of the world, channels like animal planet, cartoon network and sic-fi showing how the plastic is made..πŸ˜•..