SS: The Wedlock! Part 14 Page 63 Epilogue Page 68:)

BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello there!
Some of you might remember me! Im generally a silent reader on the forum.. But yeah, I did write a couple of os's quite some time ago here..

Now that im a bit free, I thought maybe I should post another story.. Its a short story of about 15-16 parts. I have finished writing it (wrote it for another fav couple of mine a few months ago), which means i'll update frequently. Do read it and lemme know if you guys are interested!

Love!
Priya!

INDEX

Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page4
Part 3 - Page 7
Part 4 - Page 11
Part 5 - Page 14
Part 6 - Page 18
Part 7 - Page 23
Part 8 - Page 28
Part 9 - Page 34
Part 10 - Page 40
Part 11 - Page 46
Part 12 - Page 51
Part 13 - Page 57
Part 14 - Page 63
Epilogue - Page 68

PART 1

The Raman Kumar Bhalla, the CEO of the year, was pacing around his cabin fervently. He looked stressed. Mihir, his best buddy and business associate walked into the room to see a very paranoid Raman. Knowing his medical history, he knew stress wasn't good for him.
"Hey bhai! Trying to lose some weight?" Mihir joked, trying to lighten the mood.
Raman just gave him a stern look and continued with his walk. Mihir had to calm him down some how.
Mihir: What's wrong Bhai? Why do you look so stressed?
Raman: Its about the deal Mihir. You know its the biggest of my career so far. I don't want anything going wrong in the meeting with Tondon today. You know how important it is to me. And this Desai tells me he lost the presentation file. He needs another hour to recreate the presentation. The meeting is scheduled at 6 Mihir and its already 4!
Mihir just let Raman vent out for some time.
Mihir: Bhai! Take a deep breath and relax. There's still time for the meeting. Lets proceed to the venue. Desai can mail us the presentation meanwhile. And what about paranthas on the way? Im sure you must be hungry.
The thought of paranthas made Raman feel better. He was typical punjabi guy, who loved eating, parantha being his all time favourite. It worked like a stress reliever for him.
Soon enough, the two best friends reached their destination. It wasn't a 5star or a big restaurant, but just a cafe. This place was their frequent hangout. They would come here whenever they travelled along this way.
They settled down in one corner of the dining area that gave them a good view of the street. Mihir placed the order for both of them. Raman was toying around with cutlery on the table. Mihir could see Raman was still worried about the deal.
Raman was playing with the spoon, thinking of the deal, when his eyes fell on the building across the street. It read "MaNiketan, The shelter for kids". The gates to the building were open and he could see the happenings inside. A bunch of kids were gathered around a lady who was telling them something. Soon, she moved out of the building and went to a nearby grocery store to buy chocolates. Going back in, she distributed them among the kids. They jumped in delight and hugged the lady in a group. The kids ran back in with a smile on their face. Only one little girl, about 4 years of age still waited. The lady kneeled down in front of the kid, who happily kissed her cheeks and gave a tight hug. The lady kissed her back and in the little girl ran to her other friends. The lady then got up and went away.
Raman was watching all of this with a smile. Mihir was noticing this. Raman didn't even bother to look at the paranthas. He was just staring at something with a grin on his face. Mihir called out to him a few times but got bo reaction. He then shook him a little. That got Raman out of his trance.
Mihir: Where are you lost bhai?
Raman: That woman!
Mihir: Woman? Who woman? Oh my good lord! The Raman Kumar Bhalla hitting on a woman? Am i dreaming?
Raman just rolled his eyes at Mihir's exaggeration.
Raman:Stop the melodrama buddy! Dosent suit you. Once more and im gonna kick you out. Can we just concentrate on the Paranthas for now?
Mihir just laughed at his bhai's antics. He was relieved that at least Raman was calm now. Thanking the unknown person he was staring at, Mihir started relishing his share of Paranthas. In sometime,off they were for the meeting with the revised presentation sent by Desai.

Edited by RaYaKapoor - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice start. Cannu pm me when u update. My tab is acting up..so cantnseem to like the story.. it took me three tries to post reply...
AditiDoc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Eager to read next part! Pls continue soon!
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing start... Continue soon...
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome start 
continue soon
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice start Priya. Please continue waiting for next part. Thank you😊
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice...something different..
continue soon.
pm me wenever u update
BombayPonnu thumbnail
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Thank you!!
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalz_123

Very nice start. Cannu pm me when u update. My tab is acting up..so cantnseem to like the story.. it took me three tries to post reply...

Hello..
Thanks a lot...
I'll definitely pm you when I update
Add me to your buddy list na.. That makes the whole process of pm simpler..
Thanks again :) And special wala thanks for the comment..