Jamai Raja

Roshni's anger issues

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
My God. Such an angry sherni Roshni is. I love how she defends Sid everytime but I think she should tone down her anger a bit. No one is able to pacify her when she is angry. Not even Sid . I felt very bad for Sid today and even a bit for DD.😭 But her friends deserved that🤢. No wonder Roshni hates rich people if she was in the company of such fake and rich spoilt brats.

I love the fact that she is not a typical doormat heroine who just cries buckets in every situation. Usually male leads are in angry young man mode, here it is ulta. Hope with time she would be able to sort out her anger issues.

All said ,Hat's off to Nia..She did a brilliant job in today's episode👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
your right Roshni should control her anger..and Sid will help her in controlling her anger...
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nia did an awesome job as always I just loved Roshni today

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
atleast she should coontrol behind sid😊 for this simple thing she's getting so angry, then I can't imagine how she would react when she knew sid's truth... my poor sid😭😭
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhuharini

atleast she should coontrol behind sid😊 for this simple thing she's getting so angry, then I can't imagine how she would react when she knew sid's truth... my poor sid😭😭

She would be super angry on Sid. Once her trust is broken, she won't forgive that easily. She is still bitter to DD b'coz DD did all that drama. But Roshni loves Sid so much, so eventhough angry she would be miserable w/o him. And Sid, he would be extremely miserable. 😭 We will be having so much of emotional scenes once the truth is out. Hope she don't blast Sid's parent's.
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zoopassion

She would be super angry on Sid. Once her trust is broken, she won't forgive that easily. She is still bitter to DD b'coz DD did all that drama. But Roshni loves Sid so much, so eventhough angry she would be miserable w/o him. And Sid, he would be extremely miserable. 😭 We will be having so much of emotional scenes once the truth is out. Hope she don't blast Sid's parent's.

hope so dear😊
athniamanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thats why nia is hatke!
hats off for nia
NIVILOV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I agree baby angry young woman my manvi 😉