RAMAN PLZZZ DIVORCE ISHITAAA!!! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by manishmkr

SHOUTING YELLING NO PROBLEM...BT SAYING ALL TAT WITH MANI NT K N PRAISING MANI INFRNT OF RAMAN NT K😡😡

N EVERY CHARACTER MUST HAVE ITS OWN ESSENCE RKB SHOUTS ITS HIS STYLE..IF EVERYONE DOES SAME IT WILL BE MONOTONIC🤢🤢

I can't stop ROFLing...
Shouting doesn't have any style. Any negative thing can't be stylish. Nor Raman's, nor Ishita's. That means, if husbands shout, that got styles, if wives shout, that is meaningless or boring😲!
And, dude, many people share their problems with best friends. It's not a big issue.
Edited by DivAniTanni - 9 years ago
Originally posted by DivAniTanni

Lolz...am on laughing mode.

Even if Ishita is praising Mani, is Raman a fool to think that she loves Mani? Praising a best friend seems to Raman as ignoring him! It's his fault also. If Ishita is at fault to praise Mani, Raman bhi dudh ki dhuli nahi hain! Going by your theory, both should divorce each other.
Ishita should divorce him at least 50 times, where Raman can divorce her only for 2/3 times🤣.

Tanni dear i dnt wanna talk abt post coz i hope u knw my view abt it..

but dnt u think this Mani jaap is getting really too much? i stopped watching epis just coz of it..
i dunno what happened today neither m gonna watch it..
but here we can't blame one..
if Raman is wrong in thinking that Ishu loves Mani, then Ishu have same thoughts for Raman abt Shagun.
both r wrong at their places..
we can't point one here...   if one is wrong wid his rudeness , other is wrong wid her stupidities ..
both have flaws and i anyway wanna see them like they r , and not changed versions .
I found Ishita's outburst on Raman like a typical wife scene so i liked it but the way Ishita is constantly saying Mani Mani Mani everytime and her comparison of Raman with Mani  is  seriously too much now🥱, she should really realised it before it's too late!! If in such cases Divorce was appropriate then maybe nearly all wife and husbands would have get divorced then remarry then get divorce again😆🤣 Even Raman didn't took it so seriously like on forum we people do...😆🤣..As i said before Raman and Ishita both have their flaws..none of them are perfect and somehow that what make them a perfect couple😉😳
honestly loved ishu-today for the first time i felt she was shouting at raman with the right as a wife! 😊

After seeing todayz episode surely raman must divorce ishita...she was so rude n insensitive and no husband can take this or will take this shit😡😡
      after divorce ishita can do her mani jhap and raman can be in peace free of mani n maybe he can find someone else by the way shagun is in the wings itself😉😉

this is all what is wrong with our indian society I MEAN A WIFE HAS NO RIGHT TO SHOUT, BE ANGRY AND PRAISE HER FRIEND BUT A MAN HAS CAN DO ALL THIS AND MUCH MORE I MEAN HOW MANY TIMES RAMAN INITIALLY USED ISHU TO MAKE SHAGUN JEALOUS ????? AND TOLD HER THAT SHE MEANS NOTHING JUST TO SATISFY ADI ...HYPOCRISY AT ITS BEST👏
Edited by luvakanksha - 9 years ago
kyaa tum koi lawyer hon kyaa itney see baath key divorce pey jaa rahen hon.
Lagraha  hain consultace fees kaa chakkar hain tumhey
Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 9 years ago
Originally posted by luvakanksha

this is all what is wrong with our indian society I MEAN A WIFE HAS NO RIGHT TO SHOUT, BE ANGRY AND PRAISE HER FRIEND BUT A MAN HAS CAN DO ALL THIS AND MUCH MORE I MEAN HOW MANY TIMES RAMAN INITIALLY USED ISHU TO MAKE SHAGUN JEALOUS ????? AND TOLD HER THAT SHE MEANS NOTHING JUST TO SATISFY ADI ...HYPOCRISY AT ITS BEST👏

raman did it "initially" when they were like strangers no feelings...during tat days if mani had come it would have been not a problem by any means...since no relationship of any sort was between them bt nw raman dnt go near shagun r praize shagun or any othr girl...

by the way wife can shout!!! but overpraising someone 24 hrz infrnt of ur husband...i dnt think itzz okay...married onez can try ittt!!! n divorce i dint literally meant it...
LOL im sorry but you're overreacting!😒 This is one of the few times Raman and Ishita had a normal husband and wife moment! I found the laundry scene so cute and it showed the progression in their relationship. 

raman did it "initially" when they were like strangers no feelings...during tat days if mani had come it would have been not a problem by any means...since no relationship of any sort was between them bt nw raman dnt go near shagun r praize shagun or any othr girl...

by the way wife can shout!!! but overpraising someone 24 hrz infrnt of ur husband...i dnt think itzz okay...married onez can try ittt!!! n divorce i dint literally meant it...
Whats wrong if a wife praise some one infront of her husband??????????I mean mani is her friend ,just to satisfy her husband's male ego she should praise him???and what raman reaction is like this because he is insecure and ishra relationship lacks trust unfortunately and I am sure that after this track their bond will be stronger and mani and ranan would be friends as they have common interest and that is ishu should be happy
These two dhakkans (IshRa) are perfect for each other and they know it well.