'That is not unfortunate ok 'hoping sanish will cm back? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
I think she was kind of consoling the heartbroken fan?

the fan was sad and she tried to say , dont be sad... thats what i get from that sentence ... 

if that fan would have written , I am sad you and and ashish will not be paired again.. sanaya would have said, dont be sad ..

she tried to say, its not unfortunate , its not end of the world.. move on ...

thats what the conclusion is ...
Edited by shona_arhilover - 9 years ago
Originally posted by shona_arhilover

the fan was sad and she tried to say , dont be sad... thats what i get from that sentence ... 

if that fan would have written , I am sad you and and ashish will not be paired again.. sanaya would have said, dont be sad ..

Yes agree completely .she is a kind soul  n tries to make everyone around her happy.
But I still want to stay in my fairy tale dreamland  n hope to see them together again
Originally posted by shona_arhilover

Completely agree with you Shona. That is what Sanaya meant.

Just as I wrote in my previous post it will be unfortunate for us fans not to see Sanish together again.

For the chemistry to be there it requires two people. Sanaya had three wonderful co-stars with whom she created magic.  Of these the Sanish was shortlived. So obviously fans want to see them again. Even Sanaya and Ashish knows this. Sanaya was just consoling the eager fan. As Ashish is on twitter he must be getting lots of such tweets.

Edited by psagars - 9 years ago
Hey - what did I miss ?

Where was all this said ?

Sanaya is always positive, so I am sure she meant to put across something positively.