'That is not unfortunate ok 'hoping sanish will cm back?

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
When some one wrote that 'unfortunately u may not be paired with ashish anymore' sanaya said 'that's not unfortunate ok' ? What do you think she meant by that.
I think fortunate of us would be sanish coming back. So happy hoping.
Edited by tiksuno123 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya had said in an interview that Ashish is not good looking and Rudra is hot. 
Later in an interview Sanaya said she has such a handsome husband (referring to Ashish).
When Sanaya says things she isn't serious many times. Obviously she wouldn't mind being paired with Ashish again. She said that she would sign RR again because she got to work with such awesome actors.

Can we please not dissect every single sentence a person says? Don't people joke around or say things just because?

Edit: Sorry if I misunderstood your intention but the post seemed like it was implying that Sanaya doesn't want to work with Ashish again. Please edit your post so others don't misunderstand you.
Edited by -Sanayaholic- - 9 years ago
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya would like to work with him not "needs".to work with him. Same goes for Ashish.

One Pair isnt end of one's career.

If it was then RR and parud wouldn't have worked (if you all know what I mean.)

So its not "unfortunate"

If you're trying to shade sanaya then quit it. Edited by Preggy - 9 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sanayaholic-

Sanaya had said in an interview that Ashish is not good looking and Rudra is hot. 

Later in an interview Sanaya said she has such a handsome husband (referring to Ashish).
When Sanaya says things she isn't serious many times. Obviously she wouldn't mind being paired with Ashish again. She said that she would sign RR again because she got to work with such awesome actors.

Can we please not dissect every single sentence a person says? Don't people joke around or say things just because?

wel well I was taking it in a positive way that possibly she meant that it's not unfortunate ,they will be paired again. That was my way n I was just trying to get confirmations. Relax I m  a huge sanish fan n am just trying to create hope in my mind. I would never ever say anything rude against any artist.  With very little material coming along feel like hanging on to every small thing .thats it.
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Preggy

Sanaya would like to work with him not "needs".to work with him. Same goes for Ashish.

So its not "unfortunate"

If you're trying to shade sanaya then quit it.

Well said. SanIsh were great together but their careers won't end if they aren't paired together again. 
Us fans would love to see them together again but we will accept them with others. 
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
[QUOTE=Preggy]Sanaya would like to work with him not "needs".to work with him.  Same goes for Ashish.

So its not "unfortunate"

If you're trying to shade sanaya then quit it. [] well can understand your love for sanaya .but others love her too.i love her too. I had posted this in a positive way .hve explained. So pl donot get offended. I never criticise any artist ever. 
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sanayaholic-

Well said. SanIsh were great together but their careers won't end if they aren't paired together again.
Us fans would love to see them together again but we will accept them with others.

Yup us fans will love to see them together again actually I would jump in joy and scream around my house if they come back 😆 but again sanish aren't bound together. I'm sure they would do wonders in their career in future 😳
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiksuno123

It didn't look positive to me so said. No offence 😊

kavya152 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz close the topic dear...it may lead in a negative way
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It would be unfortunate for fans like us who want to see Sanish again together. I think the person who wrote it meant it that way.

Give Sanaya a talented and dedicated co-star just like her, we are sure to get fireworks.
It just that the Sanish journey ended too abruptly. We would have liked to see them some more. The intensity was just starting to heat up.