Waheedaji has lived a full life: Sonam Kapoor

Posted: 9 years ago
"Incidentally, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, who directed Delhi 6, is now launching Sonam's brother, Harshvardhan, with a film in 2015. Ask Sonam if she has any advice for her sibling, and she says, "He should just work hard and not think about what his contemporaries " Tiger Shroff, Mohit Marwah, Sooraj Pancholi and whoever else is out there " and what they are doing. As soon as you start doing that, you start losing focus on what's ahead. Then you become a really cynical, hard person. I've see that happen to girls."

^ ^ Herself probably! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by BollyFanLuver

"Incidentally, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, who directed Delhi 6, is now launching Sonam's brother, Harshvardhan, with a film in 2015. Ask Sonam if she has any advice for her sibling, and she says, "He should just work hard and not think about what his contemporaries " Tiger Shroff, Mohit Marwah, Sooraj Pancholi and whoever else is out there " and what they are doing. As soon as you start doing that, you start losing focus on what's ahead. Then you become a really cynical, hard person. I've see that happen to girls."

🤣
I'm laughing on you more than her coz ironically I'm thinking the same just now.
If I'm giving advise to people that I love like siblings for eg, I will use my experience too.

Edited by DY.chakravarty - 9 years ago

add bitter and defensive to that
They look so alike. Their smile, nose, eyes, bags under the eyes. Sonam will be perfect to play young Waheeda.
Aaah if only Sonam big mouth Kapoor could find a special mentor/humdard saathi like Guru Dutt was for Waheeda Rehman! ðŸ˜†
Haven't played a grey role yet? ðŸ˜• What was Ranjhnaa then?? 
Originally posted by AadatSeMajboor

add bitter and defensive to that

😆 ðŸ˜† Cognizance is the first step toward absolution

Meh. Better she play Biopic on herself 😆. She is Bipolar indeed. Mood swings too somehow 🤣.
Edited by DY.chakravarty - 9 years ago
I told her not to focus on other girls and what they are doing! Kaun sune kiski baat! She went on to do dud films like Thank you and Players! Eeek! Now she is back and hopefully will not focus on what other girls are doing although I feel the Salman film is in response to what the other girls are doing LOL! Sigh!

Let's hope Harsh listens to her!