Wanna Bang my head in the wall :(

KratikaTheDiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes ! I wanna bang my head in the wall literally after watching SM as Pratap ðŸ˜­ . Guys to be honest he literally killed Pratap for me ðŸ˜­. His walking and running style looked so feminine . Diction is poor as well , cloths looking bigger than his body ! I am sheerly disappointed ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢!!
Edited by KratikaTheDiva. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Whatever! Did you listen the way he spoke? "Mughalon ka naam liya..." blah blah blah... It was such a disappointment!!! Faisal had such a force in his dialogues...Especially the way that child executed his dialogues whenever he had to speak about Mughals...With the true essence of a warrior! With such rage and conviction in his voice! GOD! I'm still hoping that I'm wrong or it is too early to judge..else MP for me...is over. The end!!!!
RangeenCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok ..mere liye tho MP serial ka end kl hi  ho gya tha wen faisal ka last scene tha..tho aaj serial me jho b hua mene uppar uppar se dekha..didnt gv much importance 2 epi n will nt gv much importance 2 coming epi..so i felt 2days epi ws much like a comedy show 4 me..pratap  ws nt gud at all..ohh faisu i miss u..
Chitra89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I just said in AT, give SM a lil time he will do better job in the coming epi...I hope! 
And don't compare him with Faisu...Faisu is Faisu ...no one...NO ONE can take his place.
So lets try to not compare them as much! ðŸ˜›

@Rini, reading your comment I went to Faisu land  I also miss him ðŸ˜­ 

Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously SM a big let down...gandhe tarik ke se chalta hain aur pagal ki tarah running ki
heer193 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i have a better idea
bang cvs head
dil ko sukoon bhi milega

Originally posted by: _Rini_

Whatever! Did you listen the way he spoke? "Mughalon ka naam liya..." blah blah blah... It was such a disappointment!!! Faisal had such a force in his dialogues...Especially the way that child executed his dialogues whenever he had to speak about Mughals...With the true essence of a warrior! With such rage and conviction in his voice! GOD! I'm still hoping that I'm wrong or it is too early to judge..else MP for me...is over. The end!!!!

Yes! His neither his diction is right nor his voice is powerful plus the patriotic feeling which should be visible in his eyes was absent .Such inexpressive eyes ðŸ¤¢. Even me rini I want him to improve as fast as he can I hope its early to judge !

Originally posted by: RoshiniluvPrAja

ok ..mere liye tho MP serial ka end kl hi  ho gya tha wen faisal ka last scene tha..tho aaj serial me jho b hua mene uppar uppar se dekha..didnt gv much importance 2 epi n will nt gv much importance 2 coming epi..so i felt 2days epi ws much like a comedy show 4 me..pratap  ws nt gud at all..ohh faisu i miss u..

Rosh ! teko pata hai main bye bolke bhi wapas agayi 😆 mera addiction only PrAja / RoSal se nahi hai re me kya karu mera favorite show aisa acting kyu kiya SM 😭😭😭 . Hope wo kal acha kare warna 🥺.

Aur main abhi tak monday ka epi nahi dekhi meri himmat nahi ho rahi tu kaise sah li salute hai teko 😭.

Originally posted by: Chitra89

I just said in AT, give SM a lil time he will do better job in the coming epi...I hope! 

And don't compare him with Faisu...Faisu is Faisu ...no one...NO ONE can take his place.
So lets try to not compare them as much! ðŸ˜›

@Rini, reading your comment I went to Faisu land  I also miss him ðŸ˜­ 

Chitra its obvious even his breathing style would be compared to faisu what are you saying ? Viewers will compare him every time with faisu ..i am no different i did that today and i am sheerly disappointed 😭.

Faisu was , is and always be a gem <3 !!
Edited by KratikaTheDiva. - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jyotic74

Seriously SM a big let down...gandhe tarik ke se chalta hain aur pagal ki tarah running ki

Pagal ki tarah 😆 sahi bola jyo he is a big let down ..but wants him to improve soon i love pratu we all do and surely don't wanna she mockery of him right ?! Kal ka episode kuch ache stunts scene hi le aye .