-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Not getting sufficient time  will try to update soon 
-Sud- thumbnail

MeeKash FF : Episode 36 !

Meethi arranges the bed. While doing, she notices Akash entering the room.

"What is it ? Why are you entering the room like a thief ??" she asks.

Meethi turns to see Akash standing with his hands behind. Akash starts to smile.😊

"Whats it Akash ? What are you hiding in your hands ?" she asks curiously.

She tries to reach the hand behind him but Aakash does some naughty tricks and irritate Meethi !😆

"Not fair ya ! I know that thing is for me, but you are not showing me." Meethi goes to the bed and sits with a cute sad expression.

Suddenly AKash brings his hands in front of Meethi. Meethi notices a Shining Box on his palm.

She gets excited and gets up.

"Whats it ? Its for me, right ?" She asks.

"Yes, only for my princess. Open and see yourself." He says.

(Roja happy tune plays...)

Meethi excitedly takes the box from his hands and opens to see what is inside.

Meethi opens her mouth, in shocked expression to find an impressive ring inside it.

AKash takes the ring and puts it on Meethi's fingers.😳

"I knew that you would solve the theft case.. So  I bought this Ring specially for you in Delhi itself.." Akash says with a smile on his face.

Meethi looks very pleased. She hugs him and thanks him.😃

Suddenly Meethi starts to feel not right. She rushes to washroom and starts vomiting.

Akash is surprised. "Meethi !" He shouts from outside. "What happened suddenly? Are you all right ?" he asks.😕

After a few minutes, Meethi comes out. "I think its all because of food. That's why I got vomit.." she mutters.

"Vomit ? Meethi ! Please take care of yourselves. You try helping everyone, but meanwhile you forget to care about yourself.." he advices.

He takes a glass of water and gives Meethi to drink it.

"Its just because the food was a bit oily. That's it. I am fine now..." She says.

"For everything, you say you are fine... God only knows what is the truth.." Akash says.😳

"I am not lying. I am feeling much better now. Now lets go to sleep." She says.

Before they could go, Akash gets a call. Meethi arranged a few things meanwhile.

"Okay .. Okay, I will be there tomorrow in Aatisgarh haveli. Thanks for your help !" he speaks in the phone.

On hearing the word Aatisgarh, Meethi is a bit shocked. Akash cuts the call.

"Aatisgarh ??" Meethi questions. She gets some flashback scenes if Aatisgarh and those tortures.

Akash nods for her question. "Actually Meethi, there is a piece of land near Aatisgarh. And its of no use for us. And as its very small too, we decided to sell it. Sorry, I forgot to mention you about it.."

"Oh okay, so you are going there tomorrow ?" she asks.

"Yes, I have to check the area once and do rest of the formalities. And you are going to accompany me !" he says.

Meethi instantly refuses. "No ! No akash... I don't want to go there !" she says.

AKash understands Meethi's thinking. "I understand why you are not coming... But its over now. And its not going to happen again. Past is Past, why don't you just forgot those moments ?" he asks.

Meethi thinks for a minute.. "Ermmm. Okay. As you say, I will come tomorrow." She says.

"It will be refreshing for you as we can go for a long ride too..." Akash winks.

Meethi nods thinking about something...

END

Precap : Akash places Meethi in the bed.

"Something's wrong.. This is the second time Meethi is fainting..." Akash is worried about Meethi's health. "Its better to consult a doctor..".

loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Aww its just awesum with full of meekash scenes, loved it very much, exited for next part, update soon
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yo a better epi for me as meekash all over 
niiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its realy grt epi...only Meekash 😛
xcited why meethi fainted?...
Awaiting the next 😊
-Sud- thumbnail
I am glad u all liked it 
Thx for commenting 
-Sud- thumbnail

MeeKash FF : Episode 37 !

Next day Morning :

MeeKash take blessings from Maiyaa and prepare to leave to Aatisgarh.😊

"Go safely and come back safely. And see that the land formalities are done properly. Don't want any problems in the process..." Maiyaa says.

Meethi asks Akash. "Who is there in the haveli now ?"

"Actually, its empty Meethi... " he replies.😕

"What ?? What happened to Agarth mama and his wife ??" she asks.

"They both have moved to Gwalior." Maiyaa answers. "They have a relative there. So I think they settled in that place permantly.."

"Now the haveli is deserted. No one is interested to live in that place..." AKash says sadly🤔

"Ok, ok... Lets leave now.." Meethi  commands.

MeeKash start the journey.

In the way, Akash while driving holds Meethi's hand..

"Ahmm... Keep the hands on the gear,not on my hands.." Meethi says.😳

Akash doesn't care to listen her.

"Akash ! Concentrate on driving ..." she says.

AKash starts to laugh naughtily.😎

Muktha takes the calendar.

"2 more months !" she says excitedly.😃

"Just 2 more months for my brave heart to come in my hands.." Muktha says smiling.

"Wish time passes away soon  so that I can get my boy in my hands" Vishnu says.

"Aha, you have to wait.. No other way" she says and keeps her hands on her stomach smiling.

MeeKash reach Aatisgarh.

Both of them stand outside the haveli. Meethi stares at the mansion.

Suddenly she feels dizzy and faints.

But this time, unfortunately, Akash couldn't catch Meethi while falling.

Meethi falls on the ground and hits her head on a stone.😲

Akash is shocked. He rushes to take Meethi inside the mansion.

He places Meethi on the bed.

"Palu Kaka, please try getting a first aid kit " he orders.

The servant gets what Akash told to. Akash takes bandage and puts on meethi's head.

"This isn't good. This is the second time Meethi is fainting.." he wonders worriedly.

"Somethings seriously wrong with Meethi's health. Fainting and vomiting ?? I need to consult a doctor !"😔

Meethi is still unconscious on the bed. Akash sits with Meethi for a while.

Akash sees the time to be 3pm. "Its becoming late.. I think I should leave Meethi here and rish to the area.. Kaka is there to take care of her."

Before Akash could leave, Meethi slowly opens her eyes. Akash is very happy to see Meethi back to senses.

"Meethi ! What happened ?? Is there any problem with your health ?? For a past few days, you are not feeling good..." he asks concerned.😲

"I am fine AKash..." Meethi says.

"Just shut up, everytime you say the same phrase.. I have decided to take you to the hospital soon for check up." He says.

"Nooo, please not to a doctor..." she mutters. Meethi tilts her head and notices a clock on the wall and the time is 3pm.

"Oh no, you are late right ? Go fast AKash " she says.

"Its okay, I will take care of that... Meethi, in this condition you cant strain yourself. SO better you take rest here .. I will go there and deal everything." He says.

"What ? Alone ?" she asks.

"No no, from the neighbouring area, I have called Palu kaka for help today. So he will stay with you for help... If you have any problem, Call me to my phone from yours . Okay ?"

Meethi nods.

The episode ends on Akash leaving Meethi in the bed ...

END

Precap : Meethi notices the doors of the room getting closed suddenly.😲😲

She gets terrified and screams. "Kaka ! Are you there ?? Who closed the door ??"

niiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...really xcited fr ur nxt update...
Vry spooky 😃 😉