Sadda Haq Season 2

Independent Women...

FlawSomeME thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wht i lik most in 2day's epi...yes! Vardhan Suryvanshi's lectr 2 Maya Raichand, "Sirf apni pasand k kapde pahene se nd khud drive karne se koi indpndnt nhi ho jata"...plz! CVs make ur female really indpndnt...nd also provid one solid lectr 2 Sanyu...BDW! VardhanSir wid RD nd Parth really rockd (includng precap)...<3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SREE93- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree
vardhan randhir and parth rocked today
FlawSomeME thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SREE93-

i agree

vardhan randhir and parth rocked today

Yes!...all of them show, womn ki respect krna kya hota h...Womn ki indpndns sirf unpar hi nhi poori socity pr depnd krti h nd iss socity mein men b h...haa! yeh aur baat h ki apni indpnds k liye sabse pehle khud hi stand lena hoga, lik Vardhan said 2 Maya. :)
foreverhers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree cent percent with you.
I adore Vardhaan for today's episode and respect his ideology about freedom and liberty shared by modern-day women.
Being independent doesn't come simply by showing off that you are capable but being actually capable enough in every sense.
I'm so glad that Vardhaan tried to instill some spirit in Maya and tried to encourage her to stand for her rights and self-respect. He really deserved appreciation.
My love for Vardhaan has increased 100 folds
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You're ri8 Pahal today's episode belongs to 2 peoples - Prof Vardhan and Vidushi...
Krip Suri is doing a gr8 job but today Nisha was superb...
Edited by -Isabella- - 9 years ago
FlawSomeME thumbnail
Originally posted by: -foreverhers-

I agree cent percent with you.
I adore Vardhaan for today's episode and respect his ideology about freedom and liberty shared by modern-day women.
Being independent doesn't come simply by showing off that you are capable but being actually capable enough in every sense.
I'm so glad that Vardhaan tried to instill some spirit in Maya and tried to encourage her to stand for her rights and self-respect. He really deserved appreciation.
My love for Vardhaan has increased 100 folds

Abs**tly ri8! :|...bst thng is he said, she is d only one who help herself...nd claps 4 dialoge write 2...awsum dialoges 4 Vardhan's lectr nd Vidushi's confsn recordng...nd actors gave their bst wid ths kind of real nd fantastic writng. :)
FlawSomeME thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Isabella-

You're ri8 Pahal today's episode belongs to 2 peoples - Prof Vardhan and Vidushi...

Krip Suri is doing a gr8 job but today Nisha was superb...

Yes! agree wid u...nd i thnk, next epi will also belong to 2peoples, RD nd Parth...BDW! nxt epi SE h naa! nd precap dekh kr aisa toh nhi laga ki promo jaisa kuch b aane wala h...lol!...leave ths, point is Vidu ka chrctrization itna negative hone k baad b hum sb uski iss situation se agree krte h nd support b...Nisha really gave her bst 2day in her confsn recordng scene...nd VardhanSir always rockd, but 2day he gave somthng real...:)
a2zahid thumbnail
no matter how hard n heartless all 3 look thy do hve repct for womens n obv love thn hehe