Suhani Si Ek Ladki

changing dynamics and mata has truly arrived

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
By mata's arrival I dnt mean krishna crazy sister lol bt rather that with the narvatri prayers starting in the show the 3 ladies who are the corner stone of their houses took a stand and I loved hw suhani, souyma and yuvraj mom refuse to allow lies to persist. Firstly I couldn't believe that yuvraj's mom actually said that she didn't believe that suhani's dad didn't steal and she told those useless dil off and she did so it in botox's queens presence. After seeing her swallow her words all the time and try to control situations from going out of hand it was refreshing to see her rebuke those 2 mean dils of hers. And than there is Souyma I am so happy that she is going to reveal the truth about Krishna's sister to him. Really ppl who pretend to have powers bestowed upon them by god are just f**ked up. I dnt know hw many on the forum are aware of these fake temple who try and trick ppl with their holy bullshit bt in my country heard some hectic stories of these very mean and greedy ppl who play on ppl's emotions. I kind of like that they used krishna and made him believe this hogwash I dnt think any of us would have believed that he would have believed this nonsense, he seems intelligent and sensible 1 would expect him to know better bt any1 can be fooled. Although I wish they hadn't made it so annoying the actresses who plays krishna's sister is annoying. And suhani I really loved hw she has not only stood up for her dad bt also for the other 2 members of the house. And finally she questioned yuvraj about why he allows dadi to behave the way she does with sharad.                     And as for the changing dynamics I was quite surprised that suhani didn't share with souyma what happened with her dad normally she shares all her feelings with her. And souyma for the 1st time allowed her feelings of hw she feels(even though it was with lies) with her new family out even though she covered it up later. And really I think this week episodes from monday have been really good have the writers been possessed as well. And I have really liked suhani this whole week as well. I hope that there is a twist in the tale and yuvraj hasn't done anything wrong

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Bhavna also exposes Rishi somehow. She needs to think...use her brain...expose him.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh yes I forgot about bhavna she really needs to expose and get rid of that hateful despicable man. I cnt stand him