~ Happy Birthday HinaKhan- our Kashmir Ki Kali~ DT'sNotePg27

Posted: 9 years ago

Edited by -Maryam - 9 years ago

Hina Khan, Born to a Muslim family in Srinagar, Jammu &Kashmir, moved to Delhi to do her management studies. She completed her Master of Business Administration (MBA) in 2009 at the CCA School of Management, Gurgaon, Delhi. Hina belongs to Muslim family and also not from any cosmopolitan city and also did not have any filmy background. She had wanted to be a journalist, but destiny has stored something else for her .One day, she went in for auditions, with her friends, for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai next day she got a call from the producer that she had been selected for the main lead Akshara .

Edited by -Maryam - 9 years ago

Despite the fact that she admitted that she doesn't like too many friends in her life, hina is loved by the people she meets and works with because of her charm and lovely personality.

Here's what some celebs and important people in her life had said about her :

She's like a butterfly..ye sab jaga ghoomti rehti thi kabhi ek jaga bethne wali nahi thi.. May God give everyone a daughter like her" - Hina's father.

"Yeh bohot achi hai" - Hina's mother.

"I've got the best sister in the world. And she is one of the most powerful women I have come across in my life" - Aamir (Hina's brother)

"You look very good plus mashaAllah actor bhi bohot achi hain.. Bohot achi hain" - Salman Khan

"Aj tou ham apke fan hain" - Salman Khan

"She's absolutely gorgeous" - John Abraham.

"She's a very professional and good actress". - Karan Mehra

"Woh mujhe dant lagati hai par acche ke liye woh nature ki bohot achi hain" - Shivansh Kotia (Naksh)

"Proud of you hina" - Rajan Shahi

"I have started to feel like she's my real daughter" -Lataa Sabherwal.

"I call her didi because she is didi's age not mumma's" - Shivansh Kotia 

"I've heard she is very professional an that's the best compliment an actress can get."- Adaa Khan

"I would like Askhara aka Hina Khan of Yeh Rishta to play my mom, because she is very cute and will be the cutest on screen mom" -Arjun Bijlani

"Bohot khubsoorat hain yeh" - Karan Tacker

"Hina is really very sweet although we are working together for the first time there is a certain wave length match that is there with her which is needed for anything to look good" - Ravi Dubey

"She is very sweet and we both are seniors now" - Rucha Hasabnis. 

"Hina and I shared positive bonding from the time when we met. I treat her like my real sister." - Yash Gera

Edited by Aahaana - 9 years ago

VM BY PALLAVI ( PAL_hina4ever)

Hina Khan
The Kashmir ki kali born in Srinagar .. Is one of Indian television's finest actresses..the girl needs no introduction .. Offscreen she is like every other girl; full of life .. Ordinary yet extra ordinary.her offscreen masti, little giggles, her overall persona, her dressing sense leave her fans in awe.. She loves hand made cards..she's a private girl in general and doesn't like to party much, she is very professional and believes in working hard. She is a committed and dedicated actress who has given 5.5 years to her show.. Such commitment is hard to find in tv actors these days. She has been there with her show through it's ups and downs.. And she rejected a couple of meaty offers for she admits, "yeh rishta will always be my first love" and has gone on record to say that she will be a part of her show till it ends..despite having reached the peak of tv as an actress she believes a lot in destiny and doesn't bother too much about her future plans.. She wants to work in films but she is not desperate and she believes that if god wills then in the future she will be open to do films as well.  Her dream actor is salman khan and she is a die hard fan of him. She likes to sing. And she doesn't dislike anything as such in general. She likes going to the spa and she likes to shop. The girl has an amazing voice which was her hidden talent until she sang one of the songs on her show. She has never stepped into the gym yet she has a slim figure.. She loves eating cheese, butter and likes ordering extra cheese with her sizzlers, she values her fans opinions and criticism. she adores kids and her favourite flowers are lillies.
Having done her BBA from Delhi, where she auditioned for akshara in her pink suit with golden dupatta and luckily the next flight she was called down to Mumbai and selected as Akshara. She admits that she didn't know the ABC of acting and she had just casually given the audition and then she had to convince her mom and she moved to Delhi. Hardworking: that She is. While shooting one of the most important sequences of her show ; naitik and Akshara's wedding sequence she flew down to Delhi to give her exams also! Call it luck or destiny.. Without belonging to the acting background she joined the industry in 2009.. She learnt acting while shooting only and claims to have given her producer and directors a hard time with lots of retakes.. Infact for her introduction scenes she admitted that she had given 20-25 retakes. She values her roots. On going back to where she shot her first ever scene for yeh rishta.. She went to the very same stairs and touched them and sat on them and she went back to her roots.. And Rajan shahi said "It is lovely to see that she is someone who values her roots and where she started off". She's scared of dogs and animals in general and her favourite ice cream is mango. She likes to draw and paint too. She shares her birthday with mahatma gandhi. And is a libra. She is beautiful at heart and amazingly good looking. She has made every one proud of her by her undying hard work, dedication and efforts!

12th January 2009, we saw her for the first time.. And that's when we knew. WE KNEW that she was different from the rest, there was something about her, was it her smile? Was it the way she delivered her dialogues, was it her innocence? We couldn't quite tell. But that day she became from hina to akshara. A discovery of Mr.Rajan Shahi;she became the daughter of every house & then the daughter in law,wife of every house.
Mothers want a daughter like her, other mothers want their sons to marry her.Through Akshara, she became an inspiration for many.. Teaching us simplicity, selflessness, love, happiness, beauty of relationships.
Progressed From an immature  unmarried woman she progressed into a mature married businesswoman and mother,Thereby inspiring other working women.
Akshara taught us too see the best in everyone and the positive side of everything. Hina herself admits, "Akshara taught me a lot and now I am all set for my real life"
Although she started as an amateur actress.. With time she proved to be one of the most excellent actress of Indian television. Be it Akshara's bidaii, her miscarriage, abortion, or delivery tracks, she left no stone unturned to impress us with her acting..!

Star Parivaar Award for Best Naya Sadasya (Female), 2009 
Star Parivaar Award for Best Yogya Jodi, 2009
  New Talent Award For Best Actress, 2009
Indian Television Academy Award for Best Popular Actress , 2009
 Indian TELLY Award for Best Newcomer (Female), 2009
Star Parivaar Award for Best Beti, 2010
 Star Parivaar Award for Best Patni, 2010
 Gold Award for Gr8 Face of the Year, 2010

Global Award For Best Actress In A Lead Role, 2011

Star Parivaar Award for Best Stylish Sadasya, 2011

Star Parivaar Award Best Bhabhi, 2011
Star Parivaar Award For Hottest Jodi Paired With Karan Mehra, 2011
GR8! Women Award For GR8! Face of The Year, 2011

Gold Award For Best Actress ,2011
   Star Parivaar-Best beti,2012
 Star Parivaar Best Patni, 2013

Star Parivaar for Best Bhabhi ,2013

Dada Saheb Phalke Award For Best Actress, 2014

Star Parivaar for Best Maa, 2014

Hina Khan's bonding with Karan Mehra is a very professional relationship between them. They respect each other, support each other, appreciate each other's work and have always been there whenever anyone needed each other. They do not pretend themselves and have a clear cut mindset of working relationship among co-actors. Hina is reserved, determined and comes from conservative family while Karan as well is determined with his work. Sometimes, you can see these two teasing each other in an interview or supporting each other. Both compliment each other very well, onscreen excellently and off-screen as professional friends.

Happy Birthday and Many Many Returns of the day to you Hina Khan. You;re doing a good job as Akshara. God Bless you. and keeping shining.

Happy birthday rockstar! Keep smiling and making us smile like you always do.. Stay the same .. Love you hina! 

And ok it's fine..

Wishing You Many More Happy Returns Of d Day HinaKhan..May Your Birthday Brings A Smile On Your Face,Happiness In Your Heart & Many Blessings In Your Life..God Bless You 😊 🤗 

Happy Birthday princess HINA KHAN.❤️
God Bless You,😛
Keep rocking😳
Keep shining like a star,⭐️
May God give u good health,wealth prosperity,happiness.🤗
You are just rocking as Akshara,
Love u dear..❤️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STYLISH DEVA OF TELIVISION...
WISH YOU ALL THE SUCCESS...
BE HAPPY..
BE HEALTHY...
LOVE YOU A LOT...

Happy birthday hina Khan :))
You rocking with your smile :)) and acting :))
God bless you for your successful future :))
You rocking :)) 

Happy birthday Pari hope you enjoy your day and wish all your dreams come true love you so much as akshara

That Special Day Is Here Again,Happy Birthday HinaKhan 🥳 🤗

On Your Birthday Today,Your Life Filled With A Sunshine Of Joys,Rainbow Of Smiles & Rainfalls Of Laughter 😊 

May God Continue To Shower On You With Blessings & Happiness & Also Protect You From Evil Eyes 😊 

Once Again Wishing You Many More Happy Returns Of d Day Kashmir Angel HinaKhan    🤗 ❤️ 🥳 

Happy Birthday Dear Hina !!!

Many Many Happy returns fr the day , Hope this year bring lot of success & hapiness to you !
May you touch the heights of Popularity , 

Love You Loadzzz , & Want to see you in different roles

Sadia

WISHES
Here's Wishing You All the love and Prosperity and here's Also hoping You Soar to great heights of success

I'm wishing you another year Of laughter, joy and fun, Surprises, love and happiness, And when your birthday's done, I hope you feel deep in your heart,

I'm very glad I know you; I think of you each day. I hope you enjoy your birthday, All the pleasures it has in store,

As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you..

May your birthday bring a smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life.May the brightest wishes on your birthday shine every path of yours today & always..Have a magical birthday with love and hugs..

wishing you with all my heart miles of smiles on your way in the coming years. proud to be your fan..keep rocking...wish u get everything you desire for..

Happpyyy Birthday HINA KHAN*tight hugs*
Many many happy returns of the day sweety
May God bless you and shower all his blessings
upon you..May you get all the happiness in your life..❤️
Your day will be filled with laughter and warm with brightness turns of the day! You deserve
everything in the world. You have made a place
in everyone's heart with your cuteness<3
What do i say about you girl? Wen i saw u in the begining of the show YRKKH,i just startd loving u frm the begin only.. nd i told ma self This girl is
so pretty and I'd be lying if I say I wasn't
impressed by your acting..I actually really loved the way you delivered your all
dialogues and presented akshara.. It was just beautiful. It's true dat you are one of the main reasons why I watch YRKKH❤️
You have completely floored me with your
brilliant acting skills..You are one of the main reasons why I love AKSHARA..You make me feel every single emotion AKSHARA went through..So,Thank u HINA for making it all so beautiful and real for us..
Thank u for portraying the role of AKSHARA
Proud to b ur fan!!
Cant thnk u enough for what you do
I am very impressed with your inner and outer beauty...Whenever i see you,u bring a smile on
my face..You are magnificent,dignified,down to
earth,get good vibes from you, poised,honest ,
amazing,hardworking,friendly,confident etc...i really like when u wear sari..u look beautiful in saris<3
You are just awesome HINU and I am a huge fan
of yours...In television today its rare for us to see an actress who lights up the screen every time she enters the frame..So thank you so very much for being that rarest of the rare vision<3
You are seriously a phenomenal Actress and you
have a kind Heart..love ur personality n everything about u!
Thank u so much for entertaining and giving us the character of AKSHARA to love.
U r the Jaan of YRKKH,and we love u alott..U r the most suprb actress i have seen wh
U define PERFECTION...NATURALITY...BEAUTY...DEPTH...PURITY.. SPEECHLESS IN THE END.. Each day to c see you on the screen is like a fresh
breath of life for me...Am like dead drop on the
ground😳
Then wat else to tell u Hina... You are fabbb at
emotional scenes👏
no1 can beat u..u neva eva fail to impress us
u just canttt imagine how much we love u❤️
You are PERFECTION❤️
ur nature is what makes u the mosttt adorable
person down to earth.. am jus madd abt u wen i meet u am gonna faint for sure😃
realyyy wish to meet u one day
u knw my whatsapp dp has u,wallpaper n every
dp its jus u :p
n sum ppl call me lezbo
i go madd wen u r on my screen :p
i shouttt like crazyy n am likee shut up jus look at her make-up soo beautiful face MASHALLAH..n ppl r lyk shhhuutt uppp n am like Talk to my hand :p
i jus loveee ur make up..its always beautiful
N now coming to offscreen,you seem such a
sweetheart...Hopefully I'll get to meet you one day and see that beautiful face of yours in person.. By the way,dat smile on your gorgeous face can indeed kill people..Well, it certainly has killed me and continues to kill me everyday..
All in all, I have become such a big fan of yours and will be your fan for lifetime..
You're a wonderful lady,a mesmerizing actress
and a mindblowing Human being..
Yes you are! That's true that i get attached to someone very easily but my connection to you was instant dunno how can someone not like you? as incredible you are NOT to forget that you're such a bubbly and lively girl in real life which makes you even more special.. I wanna thank your parents for giving birth to such a beautiful and amazing girl like you and ofcourse
God for making you the way you are.❤️
I realyyy love you Hina... Keep on rocking the world with your amazing self..So bottom line is I Love You So Much and I have a girl crush on you (I am not the only one though,I have lots of competitors). You are a fantabulous actor and a gorgeous one at that..
You are the reason I watch Yeh rishta
I jus loveee uu keep smiling,shinning n entertaining us..
once again wishing u a veryy happy bday
Wish dis year brings lot of happiness n
success which u deserves!!
I wish u get all the fame & acknowledgement...N
most imp all the awards which u always deserve
mwahxxx

Happy Birthday Hina Khan.May God bless you with loads 
of good health,success and happiness in your live🤗

This day comes only comes once every year because you're so
wonderful in each and everything you do..😊

HAVE A BLESSED BIRTHDAY

Many-Many Happy returns of the day Hina Khan..On this special day I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have &may be blessed abundantly t'day, t'ow & always..May Allah bless u & guide u dear !..Happy b'day Hina Khan. 

Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come. Happy Birthday!
May ur all dreams , wishes & happiness comes true
keep smiling keep rocking sending u lots of love luck big hugs god bless u enjoy ur birthday!

happy birthday hina khan 😊😊
May god bless you with lots of happiness,success,joy and prosperity in your life and all your dreams come true !!!
Wish you a very very happy birthday..

May ur special day surrounded with happiness,filled with laughter,wrapped with pleasure,brightened with fun,blessed with love,remembered with joy...and enriched with hopes..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🤗

Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday hina
happy birthday to you
many many happy returns of the day hina.. may god give u lots of happiness and ur all wishes comes true 

happy birthday hina 
wishes u to enjoy your day with full of happiness 
u truly rocked as akshara 

WISH U VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HINA
i love n adore u so much as akshara n as
well as hina
u jst rock in ur performance n love ur
expressions a lot..
u r most beautiful n talented
actress...hav a great future ahead
May god shower his abundant love on u
& bless with all u desire in ur life
Always keep smiling... 😊 👏

Many-Many Happy returns of the day Hina Khan, Wish you lots of happiness &  success on your special day & Have a splendid year ahead..May God bless u always & Keep shining like a glittering star ..HAPPY BIRTHDAY HINA KHAN. 

Wish you a very happy b'day Hina Khan.. Wishing you all the best that life has to offer..Wishing you all success & happiness in work & in your personal & professional life.. May God always bless u & fulfill all ur wishes & dreams to come true..Once again HAPPY B"DAY Hina Khan. 

Wishing you many more happy returns of the day..Hope this day (2nd Oct.) &your years ahead & life is filled with every happiness & success always & May all your dreams & wishes to come true..Enjoy the day to the fullest with your family & friends..HAPPY BIRTHDAY HINA DI.. 

Edited by *Dev.* - 9 years ago

Main Banners/Stickers/ : starry.phoenix 🤗
Name tags: Dev 😃
Idea : Mohabbatein. 😊
special thanks to starry.phoenix who made all the banners on such short notice. 😊 Thanks Dev and Mohabbatein for all the help.

Few More Hours Left Special Day Arriving! Help us Trend on Twitter now #HappyBirthdayHinaKhan