Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Awesome!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The song is apt for MriAra!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

It is so sweet, romantic and adorable!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

You matched the scenes with the lyrics perfectly!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It showed their love and togetherness!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Great work Opti!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks Shaina.  We have very few moments where Mriara are genuine uninteruppted happy moments that it was tough finding the appropriate scenes.  Glad they gave us some stolen Mriara moments recently that I could use them.  There are other moments too but then I couldn't recollect the episodes they were from.
Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was such a Fabulous VM OptiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i Think you have made Vm's on Mriara on almost all of My favorite songs .This is one of My all time Favorites.Such a soothing Track and a VM on our Mriara made this song more Beautiful.Love all the emotional and Precious Mriara  Moments u have chosen  in the song.Blends soo well with lyrics.πŸ‘πŸΌ since its the Last week of EBI i just want to thank you for all the wonderful VM's on Mriara .Your Vm's were always such a breath of Fresh air and Whenever i miss them i can always cherish all the Mriara moments by watching your Vm's.You have done a Brilliant job on all of your VM's and Please Continue Making Whenever you get time.Have you been watching any other shows? i gave up on KKB. somehow was not able to connect with the show and the Characters though both Shabbo and Sriti are wonderful actors.i saw your post on ssn2 thread i must say we Geminians Think Alike πŸ˜³ some of us had a discussion few days back on Twitter who we would like to see opposite Viffy if SSN 2 doesnt work and My Answer was Sanaya .i agree with you they pair will be a riot Onscreen & offscreen.Will miss Vicha as Mriara The magical Couple. Hoping we get EBI SSN2 with vicha as leads.Thank you for sharing the amazing VM😊
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ananya80

That was such a Fabulous VM OptiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i Think you have made Vm's on Mriara on almost all of My favorite songs .This is one of My all time Favorites.Such a soothing Track and a VM on our Mriara made this song more Beautiful.Love all the emotional and Precious Mriara  Moments u have chosen  in the song.Blends soo well with lyrics.πŸ‘πŸΌ since its the Last week of EBI i just want to thank you for all the wonderful VM's on Mriara .Your Vm's were always such a breath of Fresh air and Whenever i miss them i can always cherish all the Mriara moments by watching your Vm's.You have done a Brilliant job on all of your VM's and Please Continue Making Whenever you get time.Have you been watching any other shows? i gave up on KKB. somehow was not able to connect with the show and the Characters though both Shabbo and Sriti are wonderful actors.i saw your post on ssn2 thread i must say we Geminians Think Alike πŸ˜³ some of us had a discussion few days back on Twitter who we would like to see opposite Viffy if SSN 2 doesnt work and My Answer was Sanaya .i agree with you they pair will be a riot Onscreen & offscreen.Will miss Vicha as Mriara The magical Couple. Hoping we get EBI SSN2 with vicha as leads.Thank you for sharing the amazing VM😊

Thanks Anu.  Glad Mriara are captured in most of your favourite song.  Yes, this song is really soothing.  Mriara captured my imagination after a very long time and I wanted to immortalise them through my VMs.  I had as much pleasure making them as you did watching them.  

I agree that Shabbo and Shriti are great actors but when the script is weak, what can they do? That show has become ridiculously stupid where everyone acts like imbeciles. I think you and I are the only ones who want to see Viffy and San paired. Don't know about SSN 2.  Vicha aren't even giving joint interview these days so wonder whether they want to do a show together again.  Life OK ruined a perfectly good show by forcing a leap when there was still enough meat to take the show forward. It appeared that the sole purpose was to wind up this show.  I have a nagging feeling the channel has something against the show because the producers are women. so wonder whether they will bring in a SSN2.  One thing I have learnt over the years watching hindi shows and that is how to let go once the show ends.  I had severe withdrawal symptoms after Michi and Maaneet went off my screen but didn't feel the same when Arshi and Rishbala did the same.  So I don't think I'll be too upset went my fav Mriara bid adieu.  I do have my VM of them to keep company.