Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: canapoem

me too Geeta, lets stick to the original thread.

Once Jen posts the next update, lets discuss about it there. I feel that discussing here and not there is like humiliating the story itself. 

We are not plotting anything illegal here, we are just discussing a very good story.  

Exactly. At the same time, we need to be very, very careful that we're not breaking any rules. We really don't want to put Jenny into any trouble. So any side discussion can go on here, but story discussion should happen there only... 

Why let this reporter drive us away from our lovely story?? 
Edited by pixiegirl - 9 years ago
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
EDIT>>> Jenny, I hope you don't mind me posting this note here ... πŸ˜Š

Okay now that I have lost an hour of my life getting annoyed at this situation, a hour I will not get back... a hour that I could have used to write...

I shall put this behind me and go focus on delivering a update to the best readers a writer can ask for... Feel free to discuss Stripped on the thread... I am ready to challenge the DT and the person who reported us to see how we are breaking the rules...

I will not back down...😑

Edited by Chokri_ASR - 9 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chokri_ASR

Okay now that I have lost an hour of my life getting annoyed at this situation, a hour I will not get back... a hour that I could have used to write...

I shall put this behind me and go focus on delivering a update to the best readers a writer can ask for... Feel free to discuss Stripped on the thread... I am ready to challenge the DT and the person who reported us to see how we are breaking the rules...

I will not back down...😑

Way to go Jigs!! πŸ‘πŸΌ  I love the spirit. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah...and we can keep this thread for random silliness...when serious discussions start veering towards something else...πŸ˜›
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I will not back down...😑

Jigs, Hum Saath Saath Hain!!!!!
pixiegirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: IPK007

Yeah...and we can keep this thread for random silliness...when serious discussions start veering towards something else...πŸ˜›

Perfect. πŸ‘πŸΌ  Thanks Jenny.  πŸ€—
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nobody can move "J" from SF and Stripped thread...PERIOD.
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

I will not back down...😑

Not at all...my dear❀️

Love the note and I say the same for SF.

PS: Perfect GIF...πŸ˜›
pixiegirl thumbnail

I will not back down...😑

You know Jigs, I couldn't agree with you more, this person, wasted a perfectly productive day collectively. πŸ˜‘  What a waste of resources. 
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay I didn't get the whole spamming deal and from your PS I realized some one who probably doesn't have a life did the needful(definitely not) but your subtle way of telling get a life was enough for them to jump in a dry well! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Cheers 

PS: try reporting this πŸ˜ˆ