MG (FF) ~My love for you~...pt 17 updating on IF

Neeju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

prologue

l love her but i know she don't love me ...for her it is just a time pass...she show me to her friends like i am  some object that she own...she keep me telling lies but i still love her ...she think she can rid of me...but baby this is Maan singh khurana and you are stick with for life time ...now its my turn to make you fall in love with me...

PS. here is my very first ever story .i hope you guys like it. Please let me know what you think on this. Eagerly waiting for your responses.

PS.. special thanks to all writers of ghsp forum ...you guys inspire me a lot ...thanks a lot

for PM Check here

INDEX

chapter 1

chapter 2

chapter 3

chapter 4

chapter 5

chapter 6

chapter 7

chapter 8

chapter 9

chapter 10

chapter 11

chapter 12

chapter 13

chapter 14

chapter 15

chapter 16 + blog readers

blog link my love for you for better version read from blog

Edited by Neeju - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Intresting start 
Can u please give us a character sketch ...
We would get familiar with the story!😳
N yes waiting for the first part! πŸ˜Š
Neeju thumbnail

chapter 1
         "Hello papa you call me" said geet  entering conference room of her dad's office ..."yaa i want you to meet Mr.Khurana"  Mr. Handa looking toward Maan..."Mr.Khurana meet my daughter Geet" both geet and maan look at each other... geet turn pale and said small "hello" to maan...maan "hello ms. handa" ...

"geet you must have meet him as Mr.Khurana is one of the trusties in ur college "said Mr.Handa..."no actually i never notice him" said geet  ..."you don't attend external lecture"  said Mr Handa giving her look as if daring her ...

"woo papa i was  busy "said geet..."now a days i have noticed you are getting too busy"said Mr.Handa giving knowing look towards maan and geet... maan have small  unnoticeable  smile where as geet give nervous smile. 

Mr. Handa told her to wait for him in his cabin as want to talk with her after meeting  and continue his business meeting with Maan about the upcoming project this was the first time both are working together ...they their discussion for some time ...

Here in Mr.Handa's cabin geet is continuously taking rounds as she is not able to sit properly ... the knowing look given by her father is making her worry ...she keep on praying "plz god dad kuch pta na ho warna tu gye kamsee"said geet ...

After some time Mr. Handa come to his cabin and ask her to sit with him on couch "tumhari study kessi chal rhi hai" ask Mr.Handa ... "sab theek hai papa" said geet...  "hmm...i am  telling you this seriously geet keep your concentration on your studies i want you to do better in studies"said Mr.Handa ..."ji"said geet slowing not looking in her fathers eyes...

"Is their anyone n your life" ask Mr.Handa ..."no nhi tuo" said geet nervously giving small smile..."Are u sure" said Mr.Handa... "yes papa"said geet giving bored look so her father stop asking same question ..."good ...now u go home" said Mr.Handa getting up from couch and go towards his main chair ... geet up and start going  toward cabin door.

"geet"call  Mr. Handa..." ji papa"said geet turning around and look towards her father..."your papa will always do best for you baby"said Mr Handa  with love..."I love you baby" Mr. Handa said getting little emotion ..."I know papa" geet said and go toward Mr. Handa and hug him..."I love you too papa"...

Edited by Neeju - 9 years ago
Neeju thumbnail
characters

Handa familyMr.diljeet singh handa -
senior mr handa, darji ,retire bussiness man having hotel n diamond business 

Mrs. gurpreet singh handa - dadi maa...love her family...love to pamper her grand children

Mr. ranvijay singh handa - Mr handa, business man... after darji he take care of all business...having three kids rajvir,yuvraj,geet

Mrs. preety singh handa (mrs. handa)- wife of ranvijay...love her childrens ...doctor by profession

Mr. rajiv singh handa- elder son , helping her father in business after completing his degree (26)

Mr. yuvraj singh handa - second son , doing MBBS in london(23)

Ms.geet handa- most pampered child of handa family...business student,doing like study...bold girl ( have secrete boyfriend maan singh khurana)(21)

Khurana family- Mr. rudra singh khuranadada ji of maan singh khurana ...having agriculture business which is now handle by his son gorav singh khurana

Mrs. sonia singh khurana- dadi ma of maan...she is trusty NGO for women

Mr. gorav singh khurana- son of Rudra singh khurana handle his fathers business as well as construction company which is now handle by his elder son

Mrs. sonam singh khurana - wife of gorav ...she is housewife and her mother in law in NGO works

Mr. maan singh khurana- Elder son of gorav...having construction company...business tycoon...love geet...no body know about their relation...strict person by nature(26)

Mr. dev singh  khurana- second son...doing hotel management...soft hearted person respect maan a lot (24)

Mr. vikrant singh khurana- third son  studying  business in same college as geet but in different branch (22)

Ms. anvisha singh khurana- class mate of geet...lovely girl...like geet and want geet marry vicky as she want to have beautiful bhabhi  (22)

Edited by Neeju - 9 years ago
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start 
very nice so maan is trustee of geet college 
why geet turned pale after meet with maan
is nai kuch karbar ki kya???????
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
n me first yahooo did i came between ur update ???
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg!!!
neeju turned writer ..thats pretty cool !!!!

congrats ...πŸ‘πŸ‘

interesting concept 
waiting for update ...
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

nice update neeju 
but plz don't use so many colors ..
 and update a little long!!
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Nice start😊