Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA OS : Ishq sufiyana (updated pg 5)

Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This os has two parts. Just penned down something. Here it goes:

After a series of hits and misses , Raman gets a chance to meet Mr. Abhimanyu ! His meeting is scheduled after lunch at his office this time. Raman, decides to stay at home and get prepared properly as he wants to bag this contract by hook or crook as Ashok has already messed up his name by that bribe. Mihir was also with him, helping him out with all the details that they thought might be important for the meeting. That's when Ishitha comes in to the room,

Ishitha : Raman, today my friend Mani will be coming home. It would be nice if you can join us for dinner. I am informing you in advance so that you can reschedule your meetings. Oh Mihir, I have invited Mihika as well and so it would be fitting that even if you are there.

Raman: so you expect me to stay back and take his Arti when he is here ? I will try and now stop eating my head as I am having am important meeting today. If it does not go well, then I shall take arti for both of you. In his thoughts, arrey yaar this Mani wants to spend time with Ishitha at my house also. Mere haal ko behaal Karne ki badi chodega yeh mani aur iss madarasan

Oh Mihir , why are you staring at me ? If anything gets messed up today then your life will get messed up. Even Mihika won't be able to save you.

Both reach Abhimanyu's office only to find Ashok also around. After few minutes, both have been called together. They look at each other in surprise and share a friendly hand shake and exchange few pleasantries. Ashok who is least interested ask them to start with the meeting trying to be over confident. That's when Abhimanyu receives a call

Abhimanyu: Hi Ishi, I am never busy for you. I'll see you at 7 and dinner cooked by you will be even better. If you want any help let me know, I will arrange for you. See you then. Take care and please don't stress yourself . It's just me for the dinner.

Gentlemen sorry for the interruption lets start our meeting. Both give their presentation, after all the initial hiccups it was decided that Raman will get the project much to Ashok's annoyance. Raman, then asks Abhimanyu to join them for lunch or dinner.

Abhimanyu: I am actually busy this evening at a friend' place, how about meeting tomorrow ?

Raman: That would be fine actually, in fact I am having a dinner commitment today. Ok then see you . Nice meeting you after our first acquaintance.

Later, in the evening Raman was also early and in a good mood after bagging the contract. He was just watching Isitha who was cooking a grand dinner putting in all her effort. In his thoughts, this madarasan always cooks palak paneer or idly for me whereas for Mani look what effort is this madam taking. One will actually find green sparks coming out from him.

In their room, Ishitha was getting dressed in a nice lacy red saree with black border. She was looking extra beautiful and more glamorous according to Raman which irritated him even more. He got dressed up in a black suit and decided to show Mani his class. After sometime there was a knock in the door and Ishitha went all excited to open the door only to find Mani standing with a charming smile.

Ishitha: Mani, finally you have come home. It's so good to have you and gave him a hug

Mani: Ishi, it was for you. No formalities and someone is looking good.. Ahem ahem

Ishitha: kuch bhi haan, come in

Raman just then walks out and gets the second surprise of the day and thinks oh god ! How many more surprises are awaiting me ? Why am I your favorite today ! Uffo yeh madarasan if she knows the story she will show off more. Beta behave !

Before Ishitha could introduce them to each other and to others present it was her time to get surprised knowing that they have met each other properly and new business partners and her happiness new bounds.

All were having general discussion were the two friends were living their memories and sharing it with all. Raman was visibly angry however decided to know more about them. The discussions went on for a long time and soon the dinner was also done. He was praising showers on her cooking, she was smiling merrily and kept giving smirks towards Raman who gave her a taunting expression. In between all of it both kept stealing glances at each other unknown to each other and Mani had also noted the glances they shared and also realized about their unexpressed love. He decided to add some spark between them and also told Ishitha, ishi had you not been serious about Subbu you would have been mine long back and winked at her. That's it for Raman, who could not sit there anymore. He just angrily walked back in to his room saying he has some calls to attend. This annoyed her and decided to tackle it later. After a while, mani left.

She was not aware of the assault that was waiting for her and slowly moved in to the room. She saw him sitting at the bed brooding at his laptop. When she went to change her dress, she found herself being stopped by a hold on her wrists. The jerk shook her and knew it was him.

Raman: Done with reminiscing all the memories or still some pending ?

Ishitha: what is your problem ? We have met after a long time and all of us were just having fun.

Raman: oh so now I am looking like a person interfering in your personal life

Ishitha: why is that you have an issue whenever I do something from my heart ? If you have shut your life from all of this, it does not mean that all of us also live like the way you prefer

Raman: so he would have married had you not been in love with Subbu ? Today both of you are talking about it ? In front of your husband ? Shameless !

Ishitha (tears welling in her eyes): think before you speak. Did you not get he was just joking there. When have you ever been like a husband ? Always trying to prove your relationship with me in front of Shagun and Ashok then treat me like Ruhi's mother / care taker in front of Adi ? What have I don't to receive all this from you ? If you do not have the guts to accept our relationship then at least stop degrading it and storms in to the bathroom.

She breaks down inside and stands in front of the mirror. Raman I have fallen with you and I do not have the guts to tell you. I am worried I will be rejected again. After calming herself she enters the room. She finds him broken and his eyes red and lifeless. She does not want to interfere and moves towards the couch. He then looks at her in a similar situation like him and also felt those eyes had lost the life which always have him the confidence whenever he found himself loosing.

He moves towards her , falls on his knees and keeps his head on her lap and breaks down. Ishitha you are not always right, it's not that I want to live this way of life but am insecure of getting ridiculed, insecure of loosing what I have today, not the money but the bond with my family, insecure of loosing in love, insecurity of getting cheated. I accept Ishitha, I was insecure when you were praising everyday about Abhimanyu, was jealous of him that I never shared that kind of a relationship with you nor with anyone else. I cannot imagine a life without you, you broke the walls that I had built around my heart, I had always worn that facade in front of everyone and more towards you. Today I could not hold myself, yes I love you. I cannot imagine anyone laughing, fighting or do anything with you. I wanted to be that only person. I have always rubbished off Romi and mihir for supporting not because of the fact that they respect you more but I did not want even them to praise you or support. I wanted myself doing that but could not because of my foolishness. I love you Ishitha more than I can imagine. Pls forgive me, I want to live this life with you and only you and he breaks down.

Even I have loved you Raman and started realizing it more recently. I had always wanted to tell you but never knew whether you will accept it or not. I know you don't love Shagun any more but I did not want to get rejected again. The pain of rejection is more than not being loved and I did not want to let go off the relationship we shared. I also love you Raman and only you. She just hugs him and both find solace in each other.

To be continued...

Do let me know your views, thank you :)

Edited by arunabhi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
wonderful start...plz continue soon
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww...awesom...pm me fr nxt part...
Misnomer thumbnail
Nice start ..
Keep writing...
RheaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice start 😊
Plz update soon
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aweee..that was so cute..loved the way Raman broke down with Ishu.pls continue..😊
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww such a good start continue soon
theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
superbbb start yaar... plsss continue soon.. waiting eagerly for the next update... UPDATE SOON n pls pm me
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was an awesome os..👍🏼
Fabulous...👏👏
sudhajo thumbnail
Wonderful start...n plz do not stop