FF- Falling In Love With Vampire update EPILOGUE on page 54 *13-12-14* - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Recap::

Invisible tears fell from my eyes since I can't cry anymore. She is right. I could have save her if I turned her in time. But I couldn't. I couldn't let the woman I love be a monster like me. And that's one decision in my life that I regret until now. Knowing that I could save her but I didn't. When she was dying in my arms, I remember what she told me. She said she wanted to grow old and have children not live forever. I didn't want to take that dream away from her so I didn't turn her and just let her die.

"How about that girl, Priya?'' Juhi said, snapping me out of my own thoughts.

PART 8 ::::::

RAM'S P.O.V.

"How about that girl, Priya?'' Juhi said, snapping me out of my own thoughts...

She looks a lot like Riya isn't she ??????

She's right. Priya reminds me so much of Riya

Riya was a trouble attractor like her so I always save her in the past. She was the reason why I lived my vampire life. I tried to kill myself multiple times before because I can't bear being a vampire but she came to my life.

"Don't you dare touch her!'' I warned. She just smirked wider at me as she circled me again. Ugh, if only I can move.

"I talked to her once.'' She blabbered. "She's so innocent, like Riya.''

"If you come near her again,'' I told her. "I will rip your werewolf limbs off!''

She chuckled evilly. "I like to see you try like you always did these past years.''

Her eyes glowed a sick shade of green before she pulled away, removing her paralyzing power on me. I fell to the ground, my body feeling so exhausted. It's always like this after she paralyzed us. That's why it's almost impossible to finish her off. None of our abilities are strong enough.

"Main wapas jarur aaungi.'' She mouthed to me as she disappeared into the trees.

I forced myself up as the exhaustion slowly left my body. I can't run after her, but I know what to do.

We need to get away from Dehradoon.

Priya's P.O.V.

I was so exhausted by the time me and papa reached home. I stepped out of the car and headed to the house and up to my room. Thoughts endlessly running on my mind as I pulled the duvet closer to my body.

I was glad that Juhi didn't try to harm me the first time we met in the forest I almost believed her, but I am glad Ram told me the truth. Now, I know who to trust. I trust Ram.

Ram's P.O.V.

My family was alerted by my presence as I walked into our house. I slumped myself on the couch, still feeling exhausted from my earlier contact with Juhi.

"Kya hua , ram beta?'' KK ji asked me as she appeared in front of me in a blur and sit next to me in a couch. Soon, all of my family was gathered around the living room, waiting for my answer.

"Juhi, she threatened me.'' I replied after clearing my throat. They all gasped in shock. "We need to leave this town immediately.''

"No!'' Sid protested. "I say we finish her once and for all.''

"I agree with Sid.'' AK ji said, shocking the rest of us.

AK JI was the one in our family who never take risks that's why it's really surprising for him to agree to such decision.

"Amar,.'' KK JI placed an arm on AK ji's shoulder. "Are you sure about this? We all know the risk.''

AK ji nodded. "You see, I realized that Juhi's paralyzing ability only works on a subject of her focus and there's like 7 of us. We can take her out if we came up with the right plan.''

"Aapne sahi kaha.'' Natasha said. "We can attack Juhi on a day or night that's not a full moon so she can't use much about her werewolf powers.''

I was glad my family finally came to their senses. I grew tired of all of this hiding and moving from town to town and finally, we are going to end her for good. I can't allow Juhi to get to Priya and hurt her. I'll rather die.

I can see that the rest of us had convinced faces. I know they all wanted to settle in this town for good. Everything about this place is perfect.

"Ram?'' AK ji's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I darted my gaze to him so I would meet his eyes.

"Yes plz ?'' I asked.

"You said Priya is unaffected by your hypnotism abilities and she's human?''

"I'm not sure.'' I admitted.

"Kya tum use yaha laa sakte ho? I'd like to meet her.'' He told me . "Maybe I can found out why she is immune to your abilities and we will see if she's also immune to the others.''

"I don't want that human coming near me.'' Natasha scoffed making me glare at her.

"Natasha.'' AK ji scolded.

"Okay.'' I said. "I'll bring her here tomorrow after college.''

"She seems really nice!'' Soumya said "I can tell we would be good friends!''

I smiled to myself as I climbed up to my room upstairs. I'm glad we didn't need to leave this town anymore and that my family will finally meet Priya.

Priya's P.O.V.

I woke up standing in the middle of nowhere. It was dark, but I can see glowing light green eyes surrounding me. They all have dark furs. Are they werewolves?

Everything around me was defined and clear, and finally I can see everything in the dark. Night vision? Since when did I have that?

I suddenly looked at my hands. They were really... pale? I felt something creep out of my upper lips. I touched something pointed. Where they fangs?

Suddenly, Ram appeared beside me, his eyes coal black and his canines were sharpened into fangs. He held my hand and unexpectedly, I didn't flinch at his coldness. He squeezed my hand as the rest of his family appeared behind us, their fangs bared and their eyes also coal black. Wolves emerged from the forest; I mean large gigantic wolves with different fur colors. One of them has dirty white fur and blue eyes. He reminded me of someone I used to know.

He suddenly placed his hand on my stomach and gently rubbed it. He lifted my chin to meet up with his eyes. "I'll protect you.'' Then he rubbed my stomach again. "And our baby.''

Wait, what? Baby? I'm pregnant? With Ram's baby?

Before I can process everything, the werewolves attacked us.

And that's when I really woke up. It was all a dream, I'm glad. Phew. I was sweating and panting. I looked to my window to see a figure with glowing light green eyes and it immediately disappeared.

Why do I keep on dreaming about weird things? Are my dreams warning me or something?

It was finally morning, but I barely even have any sleep after that nightmare that I have. I kept on having them since I met Ram.. I throw the duvets away from me as I jumped out of my bed and groaned. I feel so tired and restless.

I went to the bathroom and took a warm shower. It relaxed me partially and somehow removed my stress. i wore black sleeved kurta and cream jeans.

I went straight into the kitchen. Papa, again, was nowhere to be found. Maybe he went to work early. I picked up apple. I hoped he left the car outside though. I won't have any ride to college..

I saw the keys in the couch and I picked it up. I locked the front door and that's when I saw Ram's Lamborghini  parked in our driveway.

I smiled but someone covered my eyes. Judging from the coldness and largeness of the hands around my eyes, and the smell of hypnotizing cologne, this  person is Ram.

"Ram, get your hands off of me.'' I chuckled, feeling his hands with my hands. I heard a deep and husky chuckle behind me before his voice spoke.

"You know me too well, sweetheart.'' I blushed as his nickname on me. He carefully removed his hands off of my eyes and took my small hands in his large, cold ones. He cautiously led me to his car.

"So, you're driving me to college?'' I chuckled again. He give me a dimple smile before he nodded.

"Yup.''

He closed my car door with a slam and in a flash; he was sitting beside me on the driver's seat. He started the car engine and soon we drove off to college.

As soon as Ram's car parked in our college, every student in the area were staring at us. I felt immediately self conscious. Ram just smirks at me as he placed his sunglasses on his eyes and turns the car engine off.

He circled the car and opened the car door for me. He then takes my hand and help me step out. What a handsome gentleman. I thought to myself.

Everyone was really looking at the both of us. Their faces had a look of admiration, shock and jealousy? Ram's smile just grew as he looked at someone. I followed his gaze and saw all of his family glaring at us.

"I'm breaking all the rules. Since I'm going to hell.'' He said with a smirk as he puts an arm around my shoulder.

I saw Neha mouth me an "OH. MY. GOD'' while her mouth is hanging open. rajat is beside her, who was glaring at Ram, his blue eyes darkening. What is wrong with him?

We walked together to our first class, the eyes of the students still locked on the both of us. I wasn't really used to this much attention but as long as Ram's with me, I'm good.

It was finally lunch so I met up with Neha. She was jumping up and down when she saw me, not caring if everyone is staring at her in the corridors.

"What's with you and Ram?'' She asked, a smirk on her pink lips. "Are you together?''

"No.'' I quickly responded. It's the truth. but I can't help but think. What are we? "Ram and I are just friends.''

"Doesn't seem like it.'' She murmured to herself, thinking that I didn't hear. "You two are awfully close!''

"I heard that.'' I told her. She just giggled as we came to our lockers. She walked to hers while I walked to mine.

I opened my locker and place all my books in. I locked my locker with a slam and I quickly turned around only to find Rajat face to face with me.

I placed my hand on my chest. "jesus, Rajat. You gave me a heart attack.''

He didn't laugh as he always did or even smile. He was serious and his light blue eyes were a darker shade. Is he angry at me? What did I do?

"Stay away from Ram.'' He warned, I can hear a very soft growl.

"Rajat, what are you talking about?'' I  asked. What does he know about Ram?

"You and I knew very well what I am talking about.'' He replied with the same scary expression on his face. "Ram is dangerous.''

I placed a hand on his cheek. His temperature almost burned my hand. "Rajat, are you okay?''

He shoved my hand away and angrily stomped off. Is he alright? Neha appeared behind me, following Rajat with her eyes, just like what I was doing.

I just shook my thoughts away as Neha and I walk to the canteen. I'll talk with him later.

We finally arrived in the canteen and I was disappointed not to see Rajat there. I sighed as Neha and I ordered our food and found a table.

I sit in the chair and take a quick look at Ram's usual table. He was with his family, but he seems happier this time. I smiled to myself.

He caught me staring at him so he smirked and winked at me. I immediately looked away, blushed and pretended I was eating my food. Neha noticed me blushing and she looked over to Ram's direction.

"Seriously?'' She suddenly asked out of nowhere. "What going on between you and Raam?''

"kuch nahi.'' I admitted as I dig into my lunch.

Classes were soon over and I was so disappointed that I haven't got the chance to talk to Rajat.

I placed the last of my books on my locker only to be shocked by Ram appearing out of nowhere. I blame his vampire speed.

"Ram! Are you going to kill me with a heart attack?'' I joked as I placed a hand on my chest. He chuckled and leaned in to plant a soft kiss on my cheek. He pulled away smiling as he took my small hands in his cold ones.

I blushed redder than a tomato and I hope he didn't notice

hands in hands and  he started singing

Tera mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi

Yoonhi Nahin Dil Lubhaata Koi

Mera Tujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
                                            Maane Tu Ya Maane Na

Tera mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi

Hand in hand we were dancing their in this song...

we were so lost in each other...

after hear noise of screaming neha we seprated...

We walked away together to his car and as a gentleman that he is; he helped me get in the car and closed the car door for me. Then, he got in the passenger seat and started the car engine.

"Where are we going?'' I asked him as I noticed that he has a big smile on his face.

"To my house.'' He replied as we drove out of the college's parking lot. What? We were going to his house?

I just stayed quiet as I prepared myself. I don't what makes me this super nervous, the fact that they won't like me or the fact that I will be in a house full of vampires.

After minutes of driving to the outside of town, we finally reached Ram's house. It is mostly made of glass and is really huge, the colors of the painting of the house light and appealing to the eyes.

Ram parked his car and turned the car off. He got out and in seconds, he was opening the car door for me and helping me step out of the car.

He can tell I am so nervous so he squeezed my hands. "Hey, it'll be okay.''

"What if they don't like me?'' I admitted. He just laughs as I raised an eyebrow at him.

"They'll love you. I promise.'' He assured me as we got in.

maira94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update and thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...
Neha toh Neha hai... HyperπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Please continue soonπŸ˜›
Thanks for PMπŸ˜›
krunalidivecha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb part
Thanks for pm
rosinagoor thumbnail
Very Cute & Beautiful Update
Continue Soon
Thanks for the PM 😊
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely part so Raya r getting closer n priya is going to meet rams family pls continue soon
ssssabcd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
interesting
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nyc update senior..
neha;s reactions i can imagine..πŸ˜†
continue soon
thnks for the pm...😊
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woderful update
day by day its getting more interesting.
Rajat is not happy for Raya...is he jealous or he know about Ram
waiting to be revealed...
thanks for PM..please continue soon
youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow this is super awesome aman..
do continue soon...