FF- Falling In Love With Vampire update EPILOGUE on page 54 *13-12-14* - Page 12

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by aanchaltulshan

Seems that boy is attracted towards Priya he did save her twice and the boy is none other than Ram. Omg he is vampire and she is also attracted towards him. Let's see wat twist came in the story of Raya. Continue soon and thanx for the pm...

thank u so much 
Originally posted by peeyara

thanks for pms ðŸ˜›
The word "vampire" instigated me to read it ðŸ˜†
i love vampires n their stories ðŸ˜†
u actually reminded me of Pyar ki yeh ek kahani  i am tempted to watch some episodes of it again ðŸ˜† 
n that powers of everyone reminded me of Twilight ðŸ˜† should read it once again now :p
is vikram gonna me vampire or werewolvf ðŸ˜†
rajat for sure will be werewolf or will combine with ju ðŸ˜†
superb execution ðŸ˜›

thank u so much me too loves vampire stor and actuly u remind me  Pyar ki ek kahani now main bhi dekhunga kuch episodes vik ka abhi koi ata pata nhi hai😆😆😆

Originally posted by sandhyasn

Very different story and interesting
thanks for PM...please continue soon

thank u so much
Story moving very interesting
Unexpected twist
Ram is Vamp
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM
Sorry for the very late reply

PRECAP:

I felt a cold gush of wind on my back so I turned around finding no one.

I ignored it and went back to what I was doing until strong arms pinned me on the front of the car. 

I screamed but his cold hands covered my mouth.

"Chillaooo jitna jor se chilaana hai.'' His creepy voice made me shiver.

"Because no one will surely hear you.''

His eyes were jet black and his canines teeth were sharpened into fangs. His weight was on me, crushing me. He bent down, his long, white fangs grazing my neck.

Tears slipped from my eyes as I silently cried, pleading for my life. "Please don't hurt me.''

Just as he was about to sink his fangs into my neck, he was thrown midair away from me.

I stood up, wiping my tears, and that's when my eyes found Ram. He was staring at me, his jet black eyes full of concern. The man finally recovered and his eyes landed on Ram.

but

his fangs sinking to my neck. I whimpered in pain, dropping on my knees as he sucked

Nice preview waiting for update
nice one update .. Thanks for pm ram is vampire Omggg lol interesting waiting for next
Waiting
Waiting
Waiting
Plzz continue soon !!!

Falling In LOve with Vampire Part 5

Recap :

"Rajat, tell me about thistown.'' I encouraged him. "I mean, what's Dehradoon famous for?''

"Secrets and Cold ones.''He stated in a cold tone, not like his usual ones. It was as if somethingbubbled inside him..

"Come again?'' I asked,even if I know exactly what he was talking about. What does Rajat know aboutthem?

"Vampires.''

PART 5 :

Priya's Narration

"Vampires.''

As soon as Rajat said that, the tension in the air grew among us. His once blue eyes darkened partially.

I said in lil harsh tone. "We both know vampires don't exist.''

"They do.'' He said in the same harsh tone. "They live in this town, killing humans and draining them at night.''

He looked over to me before I quickly looked away. "Is there some chance that they are good?''

"NO.'' Rajat replied. "They have no souls or hearts anymore. They only live to kill and feed on humans.''

"kya tumne unhe dekha hai?'' I asked again

"nahi abhi tak to nahi.'' lekin mere purvajo (ancestors) ne dekha hai unhe.''

"kya tumahare purvajo ne( ancestors)?''

"Yeah.'' He verified. "They do.''

"Do vampires exist until now?''

"They are always there in the shadow.'' He responded. "Waiting for a human to feed on.''

I nodded. Images of Ram sucking me dry, wandered in my mind, making me shiver. Rajat noticed this and he side hugged me...

To my surprise, he was warm and I stopped shivering.

I smiled at him as he did the same, the darkness leaving him and finally revealing the Rajat I know.

We talked for hours, about random things and soon it was dark.

I drove Rajat home as the coldness of the wind engulfed us. His house was on the other side of the town, to the opposite direction of mine.

"Hey, thanks for the ride.'' Rajat told me.

"No problem.'' I smiled at him. "And in fact, I should thank you. That place really relaxed me.''

He smiled, his blue eyes sparkling. . "I'll see you at college.''

"I'll see you at college.''

I waved goodbye to him before I started the car engine and drove off. The road was dark now, and it's very hard to see so I focused on driving.

Thoughts about Ram and vampires invaded my mind again. I really wonder where he is now and if he's alright. I sighed as I pushed the thoughts away.

Suddenly, my car let out a grunting noise and eventually stops. meri to kismat hi kharab hai... I tried restarting the engine over and over again but it won't start anymore.

"ahhh.'' I cussed under my breath as I get out of my car. As soon as I stepped out, the cold wind made me shiver, causing me to hug myself. It was really dark and I know that no one would pass this part of the road at this hour anymore.

I took a deep breath as I lifted the bonnet of the car and examined what the damage is.

I felt a cold gush of wind on my back so I turned around finding no one. I ignored it and went back to what I was doing until strong arms pinned me on the front of the car. I screamed but his cold hands covered my mouth.

"Chillaooo jitna jor se chilaana hai.'' His creepy voice made me shiver.

"Because no one will surely hear you.''

I take a look on him. He was a man... tall.pale skin  and that's when I realized what he was- a vampire.

His eyes were jet black and his canines teeth were sharpened into fangs. His weight was on me, crushing me. He bent down, his long, white fangs grazing my neck.

Tears slipped from my eyes as I silently cried, pleading for my life. "Please don't hurt me.''(mujhe bhagwan RAm  ke liye chod dooo LOL)

Just as he was about to sink his fangs into my neck, he was thrown midair away from me. I stood up, wiping my tears, and that's when my eyes found Ram...

He was staring at me, his jet black eyes full of concern.beukoof ladki itni raat me akele aane kahi jaane ki kya jarurat hai...he said in full concern i jst smile...

ab isme muskurane ki kya baat hai...but

The man finally recovered and his eyes landed on Ram.

"Oh, aap.'' He snickered. "Glad you joined the party.''

"Sahil, get out of here.'' Ram warned, his fangs glistening the moonlight.

"main to bus Nashta karne aaya hu.'' The man named Sahil told him. "I'm sure ye (pointing me) Nashta hamare  liye  illegal nahi hai .''

Not her.'' Ram pointed to me. "Don't touch her.''

"maine is ladki ko pahle dhundha hai .'' He said before he ran vampire speed to me, his fangs sinking to my neck.

I whimpered in pain, dropping on my knees as he sucked. But before he can drain me, he was again thrown away from me.

Ram looked at me in worry as he turned back to the enemy again. He lashed at Sahil on full vampire speed. "I told you not to hurt her!''

I touched the two small puncture marks. Will I became a vampire? I hope not.

Ram and Sahil tumbled on the ground, fighting each other. Ram got the upper hand and he violently ripped Sahil's head off.

He reached for a lighter- I guess that what it is because when it landed on the ripped body, it created a flame

he burns away...i was sacred very scared...

Ram turned back to me, his eyes now back to its original color and his fangs were gone. He stopped inches away from me, his glowing emerald eyes staring into my brown ones. His cold hands caressed me before he engulfed me into a tight hug. I hugged back. We pulled away as he inhaled sharply, his eyes landing on my puncture wounds. He bent down on my neck. I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain, but none came. His tongue just licked my wound and he pulled away.

I touched my neck and surprisingly, the wound is gone. So, wow, his saliva heals wounds?

"Am I going to be a vampire?''

I asked, like a stupid child. I cursed myself for saying that, but instead he laughing loud. Wow, his deep laugh is like music to my ears. I've never heard him laugh like this before.

"No MY i mean priya  ,.You need to die first before you become one of us.'' His deep voice calling me MY made my knees weak. He smiled at my reaction. "Now, let's get you home.''

"How?'' I asked again. "My car isn't working.'' He flashed me a dimpled smile before answering.

"Hop on my back.''

"What?''

"Hop on my back.'' He repeated. I did what he told me.

"Hold on tight, sweetheart.'' He said before he sped away. Gosh, he was fast. My heart beat faster than normal as we passed through houses, trees and roads. They appear like a blur to me.

Soon, I finally saw my familiar house and we halted to stop. I hopped off his back, still unable to process everything that just happened earlier.

all this like fairy tail stories for me

"Ram, thank you. For saving me, three times now.'' I breathed out, causing him to look down at me. He inched forward, his tall frame towering over me.

"From now on, Priya, I'll protect you.'' he said before planting a kiss on my forehead. I smiled, finally feeling safe.

He caressed my face with his cold hands as I stared at him. He was no longer a monster  in my eyes. In fact, he was my hero.

i came to my room diectly and ram left

Ram's P.O.V.

I missed college for days partially because of Priya, and the other reason is because I practiced hunting animals.

To be honest, animal blood really taste bad compared to a human's. It wasn't appealing and as sweet. I got used to drinking human blood so it's very hard to adjust but I used Priya as my motivation. I wanted to see her again and I don't want to worry being around her anymore if I controlled my thirst and stop drinking human blood.

Her blood was the most appealing blood that I ever smell, and being around her was pure torture. I didn't get the part why I can't drain her dry, since I can easily do that but seeing her get hurt kills me. She was a trouble magnet, so I always don't let her out of my sight.

I saved Priya thrice now, but I don't regret any of it. Seeing her safe makes me feel satisfied. When Sahil bit her a while ago, a part of me was ripped away. I can't say that what I'm feeling is love, but I don't really want seeing her hurt.

It really took a lot of my self control when I licked her neck, healing the wound. I thought I will really sink my fangs into her, which I really despised to do, but I managed not to do it. Seeing her blood oozing from the two puncture marks Sahil gave her made me dizzy. I'm glad I passed that test.

i drop priya and left from there but now i came back

I was now standing outside her room window, watching her sleep. I know, it's too creepy but I wanted to make sure that she is really safe.

I tapped the window sill, hoping she will wake up and let me inside.

Priya's P.O.V.

"From now on, Priya, I'll protect you.'' Ram's deep voice repeatedly echoed in my mind. What happened some time ago were haunting me, in a good way. I was glad that finally, Ram won't stay away from me anymore.

i tossed on my bed but suddenly kisi ne window pe knock kiya... I almost screamed when I saw Ram there, waiting for me to open the window for him.

I jumped out of bed, and lifted the window, allowing him in. "Hey.''

"Hey, Priya.'' He said as he stepped inside. He looked around my room for a while before his gaze landed on me.

"Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho ?'' I asked in a casual tone, forming a smile so my question won't come out rudely.

"Visiting you.'' He replied as he sat on my bed. He gave me a charming dimpled smile, patting the space next to him.

I hesitantly sat next to him. He smiled at me as he adjusted his seating position, making himself feel  more comfortable.

"kya tum mujhe apne baare me kuch batana chahoge?'' I asked, breaking the awkward silence. His glowing emerald eyes met mine, before he cleared his throat.

"What exactly do you want to know?'' puchoo

"Everything.'' I gushed. He nodded as he looked into the distance, scooting closer to me.

"Well,'' he cleared his throat. "Us, vampires, we don't burn in the sun, but in daylight, our vampire powers are partially diminished so we can't stay out for a long time when it's really sunny. We can't eat human food; it's fatal to us. All we can ever feed on is blood to give us strength. We also have our reflection, we appear in cameras and we don't have to be invited in.''

I nodded, taking all of his information in. "What else do you want to know?''

"How can a human become a vampire?''

"It's simple.'' His lips went into a thin line. "You have to be drained by a vampire and die. The body then reanimates and turns into a vampire. Anything else?''

"How do humans kill vampires?''

"No human efforts can destroy us such as staking, using holy water or any other vampire myths out there. Another vampire could or.'' He paused. "werewolves.''

"They do exist too?'' I gasped.

"They do.'' He verified. "They are our mortal enemies. They are the one with the capability of destroying us.''

He stood up from his seat, walking to the window. "I should go, Priya. It's getting late. You should sleep.''

He turned his back to me again, but I stopped him.

"Ram, please aaj yahi ruk sakte hoo.'' I whispered, but enough for his sensitive hearing to pick up.

Kya ????  he said...

plz mujhe dar lag raha hai...

muhjpe trust karti ho...???

khud se jyada ram mujhe pata hai tum kuch bhi galat nahi karoge...

He smiled slightly as he lay on the bed next to me. He pulled the duvet over our bodies. He was really cold, but I couldn't care less. He wrapped his strong arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

He kissed the top of my head with his cool lips as he caressed my hairs. "Sleep tight,. I'll protect you. No one can hurt you.''

I squeezed my eyes close, smiling. "Goodnight, Ram.''

"Goodnight, Priya.''

He hummed in my ears, making me fall into the best sleep I ever had since I got here in Dehradoon.

NEXT DAY :

Priya's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open, my eyesight adjusting to the new amount of light engulfing my room. I frowned at the absence of Ram on my side, but smiled at the same time. Memories from last night flashed endlessly in my mind. I never thought that I would get too close to Ram; the thought of his strong, cold arms around me making me fill with so much joy and happiness.

The bed smells just like him, making me happy even more. I inhaled his lovely scent on my pillows. That's when I saw a small piece of paper lying on the side of the lampshade. It was from Ram. I read it immediately.

I'm sorry I left before you wake up but, I need to hunt. And plus, you were sleeping really well so I don't want to wake up you morning beauty  anymore. But I made sure you're safe. Hope you have a great morning.

Ram

I smiled even wider due to the letter. I kept it in my drawer, making sure it won't crumple or anything. I sighed as I jumped out of bed and headed to my bathroom to take a quick shower.

Today was Saturday, so I decided to take a stroll on the forest located at the back of my house. I walked to my closet and picked out a long sleeved brown shirt with matching skinny jeans

I went out of my room and jogged down the stairs. Papa was in the kitchen, as usual, drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.

"Good morning, papa.'' I greeted him 

"Good morning to you too, beta.'' He greeted back with a smile. "Where are you going?''

"I'm just going for a walk in the forest(forest me bhi koi walk karne jaata hai lol plz bear this ),.'' I answered. "jaldi aa jaungi papa. I promise.''

"Okay, beta.'' He said. "Be safe.''

I smiled.

I grab one apple in hand  I pushed the back door open. The back of my house was really beautiful and peaceful. The sun shone brightly and I can hear faint noises of birds chirping.

I got near the entrance of the forest. It was really enthralling being in a place like this, just wandering your eyes around and taking all the beauty in.

I walked farther and deeper into the forest until I found the right spot. I sat under a tree

I suddenly heard footsteps behind me. I looked up to see a woman looking at me and smiling.

"What are you doing here, my dear?'' She said in a motherly voice that I almost missed my mom.. "You know it's dangerous akeli ladki ka yha hona.''

"I don't know they are humans here.'' I replied as she looked at me, her brown hair flowing perfectly. She sat next to me, her hands carefully gripping mine.

"It's used to be so safe here.'' She began. "I lived here, alone when I was your age.

whats ur name ????? i asked

she replied my name is

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""JUHI"""""""""""""""""""""

Thank You

@m@n