Maaneet OS-humesha tumko chaha last part updated on page 3

Mehnaj_mili thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey,friends I am mili..and here is my little bit creativity about my favourite Jodi Maaneet...my first OS on Maaneet...

Humesha tumko chaha

"Maan you are always in my heart even if you are not with me,I live for you,I breath for you,I know you never loved me,never even notice me but that never lessen my love for you...I love you and I will always love you.
Maine humesha aap ko chaha aur hamesha chahti rahungi."

Maan closed the diary with a shaking hand.he can't believe what he read.is that a dream or his imagination he is not able to decide.how can a girl love anyone this much..is it even possible??or is that girl still existed in this world??but he know very well that she is alive.she is geet.His geet.she is the same girl who stole his heart years ago.he never had the courage to told her but couldn't stop loving her..

He still remember the day when a 10 years old came to live at his house holding a teddy in her hand.she is his father's munshi ji's daughter.poor girl lost everyone of her family in a accident.his heart sank for her.but he never tried to befriend with her.how can he !!!after all he was 8years older than her and the main thing is he was a spoilt brat that time.he didn't notice her that much those days but slowly years passed and he became protective about her.its true he never showed his interest towards her infront of her.
"How can I..papa always told me you are his responsibility and he will never forgive himself if he ever lack in anything about you..kaise kehta tumhe k mujhe tum chahiye.agar tum na kar deti to..agar tumhe dukh hota to...I don't want papa to feel guilty for my action.'he thought.

He remember the day when he was sick.a 11years old geet entered his room with chocolate in her hand.innocent girl,she thought chocolate can heal his sickness.she actually believe that..he smiled at her antics.he remember each and everything about her.her every happiness which she tried to shered with him but he fake ignorence just to hide his feelings.her sorrows which she tried to hide but still he felt it in his heart..

"Aapne feelings ko chupate chupate kab main tumhe mujse bohot dur kar dia mujhe pata hi nahi chala geet..I never tried to understand your feelings..and iski Saaza mujhe mil raha hai,my love is going married with another man.but ab baas ab aur nahi..I can't let you go after knowing your feelings.i will make you mine..you are mine..and nodody touches what is mine...I am coming for you jaan...

One more part is coming.let me know how is it...Edited by Mehnaj_mili - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome start...go maan get ur jaan
hemangigazal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail