Very serious note to CVs on tonight's epi- DT NOTE PG 8 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by AnnRosewood

People r talking about religion and the islamic laws..i really wonder what they would've done had they been in ZAYA's place...For me humanity is beyond religion...emotions is what makes us...not laws...bt just answer me, does religion come before 'love'??

If I was in their place I would never agree to halala as it is haram if not done with the right intention and planned so you could go back to your first husband.
Im islam we dont see our husband as god so for any true Muslim your devotion and duty should be first to Allah then your husband so yes religion in that context does come before love. 
Halala is a very contentious topic, which has been at the overt concern of many. It's an injuction that has been misused over and over again.

I see many posing love as the ideal back-up for Aaliya refusing halala, or even the idea that it is pre-planned goes against what's a set law for muslims. If the CV's never planned to properly carry through on Halala, they should've never made Zain divorce Aaliya three times. That was him closing the door on his relation and the supposed 'love'; the same relation which is suppose to be the most scared and pious bond between two people in Islam.

I also agree that pre-planning a nikkah for a short period of time, in order to go back to the previous husband is wrong. It's simply Zina. I have no argument there because it reduces the women to the status of a plaything who can be discarded through stupid and rapid-fire utterances of Talaaq and brought back to the previous husband after a one-night stand with a stranger.

However what most people are not understanding is that halala was made with the intention to prevent mockery of the sacred institution of marriage and the rights of women, where the man divorces his wife and marries her again and again. One cannot possibly know the predicament a woman goes through when expriencing the plight of divorce. In Islam, the divorce is the most unwanted and taboo subject, and one of Allah's most disliked topics. It is usually women who are subjected to the brunt of after-effects. Thus, Halala introduces the same pain or atleast thereby a sense of equivalent pain to the man, when his ex-wife is remarried to another man. It's a reprimand to the man to remind him of the wrong he has done, and in some way repaying the sufferage he caused to his wife whom he divorced. It is also a reminder to not take divorce lightly.

The idea of Aaliya and Zain getting together without Aaliya being married to another person is unvalid. Similarily, the pre-planned Halala is unvalid. Both relationships will be illegitimate in the end.
Originally posted by neenzz

Hi atiya, i have 2 questions for you, what did u think of the way their talaaq was shown? I mean did u find any flaw there? And what kind of halala are u talkjng about, the planned one, or the one where girl marries another guy after 3 divorces from her first husband, and then is, for some unforeseen reasons, divorced by the second husband or he dies, and her first husband chooses to take her back? Cuz that is fine, but if u r talking about a planned halala, then u need to know that it is haraam!
i am talking about an unintentional one...nd sorry i cant comment on tallaq scenes becoz those days,i was really busy wid my work and could not watch the serial properly...i knw intentional one is haram...had i answered????๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by zaya-firdose

๐Ÿคฌ
plzzz dear,have a healthy discussion...why u want this thread to close down???
Originally posted by attiya1.3

plzzz dear,have a healthy discussion...why u want this thread to close down???
this topic became headache to me
Originally posted by zaya-firdose

thanks u people are increasing our forum activity
keep doing ๐Ÿ˜Ž
good bye
chalye kuch baat to apko achi lagi but will be glad if u become a part of it
Originally posted by attiya1.3

chalye kuch baat to apko achi lagi but will be glad if u become a part of it

no never ๐Ÿ˜ณ
hey i just want to say that i too hv a problem wid qazi sahab's and aliya's dialogues. firstly how can qazi sahab say that halala nikkah is a part of shariyat????๐Ÿ˜•  that just to go back to ur first husband girl has to do nikkha wid other man and then take divorce from him... come-on how can islam allowed this thing when talaq is itself the worst thing in front of ALLAH why will ALLAH allow a woman to take divorce again just to go back to her fiirst husband????  and then aliya's dialogue that she dont agree wid shariyat oh girl have some fear of god. shariyat laws are not made by human... or by that qazi sahab jo aap muh utha k uko sunane chali gai'n. well what can i say actually its the fault of dialogue writer she/he should avoid such dialogues that only leads to controversial discussions๐Ÿ˜• 
p.s i hope i didnt hurt any one
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team