Very serious note to CVs on tonight's epi- DT NOTE PG 8 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by FarheenBI

I hope there is some other way other than halala...some loophole !
Cause if they disregard halala just like that,it would be wrong !
same wish here
Originally posted by zaya-firdose

yes plz close the topic
plzzz give me the reason dear...nd i promise,i will close it...if i am wrong,i will accept tht
i  totally agree with you 200%...y she refuse islamic shariyut law even she is muslim...n islamic rules n laws are very strict to follow ...love is not every thing for muslim the most imp thing to follow the Rules of Allah...rlues provided by Hazart Muhammad (s.a.w.)..and the shariyut...so we strictly follow the rules of islam n drama hereon gets emotional bcz of her love so she refuse   Islamic rules this is absolutely worong...i am really disappointing for todays aaliya dialogues  
Originally posted by AYESHA32

i  totally agree with you 200%...y she refuse islamic shariyut law even she is muslim...n islamic rules n laws are very strict to follow ...love is not every thing for muslim the most imp thing to follow the Rules of Allah...rlues provided by Hazart Muhammad (s.a.w.)..and the shariyut...so we strictly follow the rules of islam n drama hereon gets emotional bcz of her love so she refuse   Islamic rules this is absolutely worong...i am really disappointing for todays aaliya dialogues  
thnx dear
talaq  3 month duration k waqat islamic rules ko follow kia...talaq k baad aaliya zain ko choor k chali ntaye ye khe k k main sachi aur pakki musalman hoon n she knows k aub un ka realtion forever break ho gaya a/c to islam...aub ja halala nikah k baat aye tu aaliya madam islam k rules bhool gaye aur refuse kerdia...how dare she is...islam khuda ka banaya howa muzhab hay na k insano ka...issi liye jo ALLAH KA FARMAN QURAN PAK MAIN HAY WO HE LAST WORDS HAIN FOR EVERY MUSLIMS...no arguments no consecssion  no refuse if she do then its a big question mark to called her muslim...if she refuse the rules of god 
Originally posted by AYESHA32

talaq  3 month duration k waqat islamic rules ko follow kia...talaq k baad aaliya zain ko choor k chali ntaye ye khe k k main sachi aur pakki musalman hoon n she knows k aub un ka realtion forever break ho gaya a/c to islam...aub ja halala nikah k baat aye tu aaliya madam islam k rules bhool gaye aur refuse kerdia...how dare she is...islam khuda ka banaya howa muzhab hay na k insano ka...issi liye jo ALLAH KA FARMAN QURAN PAK MAIN HAY WO HE LAST WORDS HAIN FOR EVERY MUSLIMS...no arguments no consecssion  no refuse if she do then its a big question mark to called her muslim...if she refuse the rules of god 
👏
Why you people are trying to make fun of Islam? I wonder even the so called Muslim producer is there but still its being worst?

1.     Its not that Aliya is refusing to admit a man made ritual its Allah's rule and mentioned in Quran. Being sachi and pakki muslman doesn't mean that you are praying times a day, fasting of Ramadan and reading Quran. what's the use of reading Qur'an when some one is not ready to admit and refusing like this? and then she insists she is sachi and paki muslman. (without considering that she is huging na-meharam i.e. her cousin and ex husband, holding his their hands many times, some times in past she also wore the revealing clothes too). No matter she admit it or not, as a muslim intentional helalah is cursed so she cannot do nikah with intention of helalah and without that she cannot marry her ex-husband either.

2.       Music is behind Qur'an recitation and Adhan?

3.      Going to shrines and shirkiya musical background?

Do your writers and you even know what Islam is about?

I know you people have to show the leads together and in current option only helalah is left. But if you have to show that should be in natural way as intentional helalah is cursed. the husband might divorce for some reason or die at the end.

Four lines intended to show helalah in their show on zee's official website but that get canceled due to protest. for details on helelah my post may be checked with refererence of Quran o hadith here

Helala and its misuse in 4Lions show's concept
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3454409

PS: Please don't fight here if you don't like any thing. as a muslim its my right to protest and correct too. so if you don't like any thing in this post, simply close it and leave. thank you for understanding.

PSS: I may not be available for answering here

Edited by hukshila - 9 years ago
Although Talaaq and Halala are haraam it's still being practised ,so to say cvs are insulting the religion by showing it is not correct. In my point of view Aaliyah didn't question Allah but a part of the sharia law which is totally unfair to the woman where a husband by mistake divorces her,but realises his mistake   later,repents of his mistake then wants to be reunited with her..then why 'she' has to marry another man? why she is being punished? Isn't that she is going through humiliation twice for no mistake of her own..so halala intentional or unintentional is not fair on the woman concerned.I'm glad cvs are showing all this complications in the sharia law  however controversial or sensitive it may be.
Before I go and give you a full answer, I want to ask you something. If you were in their place..if this happened to you, would you have quietly accepted to do halala in order to go back to your love? Can you do it? Would you not have questioned this rule considering both of you love each other? 
Just put yourself in their place and answer honestly please. I am a muslim and I am posing you this question. Don't lie and answer it truthfully. Because what these CVs are showing is reality. 
I'm sorry if my last comment offended anyone. It's just my opinion, hope I didn't upset anyone