Very serious note to CVs on tonight's epi- DT NOTE PG 8 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by zaya-firdose

plz close this topic
don't wanna discuss
it will create issue here
ok dear ...if u dont want to discsuss...but i am curious to knw ur pov...i am not closing the topic as forum is fill wid appreciation...i want to create the awareness...but it will be my pleasure if u pm me ur pov
even iam Muslim
halala is haram
because marrying other person with the intention of divorcing him to get back to first husband is sin
This is a VERY controversial issue but being a Muslim the episode didn't offend me in any way! What would offend me is if halala is shown between Aaliya and some other guy and it would be shown ONLY so that Aaliya can go back to Zain, which in itself is haraam! Besides I've always been of the view that we are mere humans and we don't have the right to play judge, jury and executioner! Only Allah is the judge and we lack a lot of knowledge in these matters anyway because none of us are Aalims!

even iam Muslim
halala is haram
because marrying other person with the intention of divorcing him to get back to first husband is sin
absolutely thts a sin...but halala is not haram...got the differnce????

if the second husband with his own wish divorce the lady and the first husband,understanding his mistakes,want to get his wife back,he can remarry the lady...this is halala...in this whole process,no intention of going back o first husband is involved...
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

This is a VERY controversial issue but being a Muslim the episode didn't offend me in any way! What would offend me is if halala is shown between Aaliya and some other guy and it would be shown ONLY so that Aaliya can go back to Zain, which in itself is haraam! Besides I've always been of the view that we are mere humans and we don't have the right to play judge, jury and executioner! Only Allah is the judge and we lack a lot of knowledge in these matters anyway because none of us are Aalims!

absolutely allah is judge and i accept ur pov...but HE has guided us...we have halala laws...i am not an aalim but being a muslim and known to islamic laws,the dialogues really offend me...if we knw tht a particular thing is wrong and being guided by quran,we cant say its  a mistake...its a sin...hope  i am clear...😊
dear ur post making me to loose my patience
plz close this topic
for Allah sake

dear ur post making me to loose my patience
plz close this topic
for Allah sake
how come dear...i had try my level best to be in limits...is there anything wrong in religious criteria?????do tell me i'll close it ...
Hi, I'm new to the forum! 😊 I think that the show's just hurting our sentiments of Islam. How they showed Talaaq and Halala. Sorry but for me this is Haraam. Talaaq and halala are things hated by Allah (SWT) and the way that CV's have tried to portray them so easily has REALLY hurt me. IDK in which direction they're going to take this.
I hope there is some other way other than halala...some loophole !
Cause if they disregard halala just like that,it would be wrong !
Originally posted by Brainbox1999

Hi, I'm new to the forum! 😊 I think that the show's just hurting our sentiments of Islam. How they showed Talaaq and Halala. Sorry but for me this is Haraam. Talaaq and halala are things hated by Allah (SWT) and the way that CV's have tried to portray them so easily has REALLY hurt me. IDK in which direction they're going to take this.

its ur first post dear...i would just comment tht tallaq was shown in the perfect manner nd it was my fav nd is Favorited...if they just go along the muslim rules