Originally posted by: guess_gallery

Miss Pari..

Koi Naya Dost Milgaya To Hame Bhul Na Jana,
Pyaar Ka Yeh Rishta Tum Umr Bhar Nibhana,
Kabhi Raho Mein Khud Ko Tanha Mehsoos Karo,
To Hum Ayenge Lekin Sirf Ek Baar Tum Muskuranaโ€ฆ

lovely sheryi, appreciate it..its so sweet..it means the world to me๐Ÿ˜›

a song 4 U: tere liya, main hoon yahaan๐Ÿ˜›

now i will have priety post and than all will start on talking on preity zinta and priety will handle matters, as I said i will take rest and all and spend time with that someone special..๐Ÿ˜›

Guys keep posting and showing support, u truly mean alot๐Ÿ˜Š

Also, a special thanks to all the support and understanding u gave me๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by teenindia_usa - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prietyny thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Prietyny..

Yaad Jo Tumhari,Mujhe Aati Hai,
Din Aur Raat Yuhi Kat Jati Hai,
Kabhi Khafa Hum Tum Se Hojate Hai,Lekin,
Teri Ek Muskurahat Sare Gile Mita Deti Hai..

๐Ÿ˜‰

Jiju, wow thanks its so lovely, I appreciate and am speechless,

ok some announments: Pz -4 is gonna rule...

we will have saree contest soon that was started in PZ3

we will have motw which is ayeshag

and we will have next month our special holiday news letter..

also topic is Jaan-e-Mann, KANK and any preity move you liked and why?

jassie_17 thumbnail
ALRIGHT GUYZ...NOW WE KNOW THAT AYESHAG IS OUR FIRST MEMBER OF THE WEEK!!!!WOW AYESHU...NOT BAD...

i AM VERY PROUD OF U DEARIE!!!!

now we welcome all sorts of fiery questions for our dear siggie maker.....the most helpful girlfriend of mine!!!!

all sorts of questions to know our girl better....

the number of questions,hence are not LIMITED!!!!

Well i shall not bully my dearie so much...kal meri bhi din aayengi..lollz.....(scared now).....

Since the saying goes:Every dog has a DAY!!!!

I'll think of fantastic questions for u Ayeshu!!!!
prietyny thumbnail

Originally posted by: jassie_17

ALRIGHT GUYZ...NOW WE KNOW THAT AYESHAG IS OUR FIRST MEMBER OF THE WEEK!!!!WOW AYESHU...NOT BAD...

i AM VERY PROUD OF U DEARIE!!!!

now we welcome all sorts of fiery questions for our dear siggie maker.....the most helpful girlfriend of mine!!!!

all sorts of questions to know our girl better....

the number of questions,hence are not LIMITED!!!!

Well i shall not bully my dearie so much...kal meri bhi din aayengi..lollz.....(scared now).....

Since the saying goes:Every dog has a DAY!!!!

I'll think of fantastic questions for u Ayeshu!!!!

Nice post Jassie.๐Ÿ˜Š

Jiju, your poems are so sweet, and was so nice to write individual ones, yet I know in truth they are all for me only๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

Announcements we have severalbirthdays, yetwill only mention these peoples, some have gone yet its worth noting.๐Ÿ˜Š

September 15th- Reema

September26th-Celina(Lets all wish her a Happy one as herbirthday was only yesterday)

September 27th- well this is someone specials๐Ÿ˜ณ, also is Manju jains as well(she is very sweet person, and adored by Pari so mentioning her)

*If any other members whose birthdays this month please pm us๐Ÿ˜Š

Lets start Posting on Preity Zinta, and grilling our MOTW Ayeshag, and voting on the best Saree , other announcements will happen.

PZ -4 Rules๐Ÿ‘

Edited by prietyny - 17 years ago
jassie_17 thumbnail
heres ist task, introduce ur self, ur position in preity mania, and what u like regarding preity

Hi my dear die-hard fans of Priety!!!!!

Well just to people who don't know me!!!

I am Jassie. According to the first page, I am an events coordinator cum assistant. And also a SIGGY MAKER?

Well i put a question mark to that because i just learnt to make animated avatars and siggies....and some of my friends liked it..Thanx Reemz,dolly,Priety,Pari and Muqu...U guyz rock...kept motivating me to go further..thx sweeties!!!!

Now let me not go off the topic!!!

Why I reallie love Priety....

Priety is a girl amongst us who has been very lucky to have great success on her way with each movie she did. She tries to do challenging roles which shows that she loves challenges.And that she is very optimistic towards life.She knows she has a hectic schedule,she laments that she can't take out time to spend with her family and friends...Isn't she just like one of us????

Furthermore, she is an independent gurl who is high-spirited and bubbly. And by looking at her, I just smile...She brings a lot of freshness and positivity to the atmosphere..Thatz what that reallie makes her special!!!!

Her every adaaiyein is so charismatic that I reallie adore her. The roles that she does may look simple and sweet...It is definitely quite difficult especially her performance in KANK. Many may not like the cold career-oriented Rhea Saran. But I did. She portrayed a character which are common these days and I can easily acquaint it with the career-oriented wives. And her situation after the climax was very heart-wreckening.She was left wif her son .In a way if I were in her situation, I will thank God indirectly as her spouse had told the truth and let her enough time to spend with her kid.

The way she portrayed her character was simply more to PERFECTION. We should be inspired by her acting. Not to tell u to give up studies and do acting..Not that, but whatever it is, she is moving on and her ongoing spirit made me one of her great fans!!!!
prietyny thumbnail
Most Stylish Actor in Film (Female)

Preity Zinta
From the dimpled girl-next-door that Preity was for the first couple of years, she surely has matured gracefully into an elegant someone. 'Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna' brings her back into the limelight making her look absolutely stunning. Gone are the days of jeans and flowery prints, Preity's found her style in designer outfits! You go girl!

http://www.mtvindia.com/styleawards/priety.html
swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hiya priety fans....hows it goin here..??...n congo on the new fc... ๐Ÿ‘
Reema_J thumbnail
Hi all! Congrats to everyone on part 4!

You all have done a fabulous job! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

A BIG CONGRATS to Ayesha... I'll post questions for you soon! ๐Ÿ˜›

Well... I don't know if I must do this since I've been around, but since it's Jassie's request, I shall! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

My name is Reema (obviously) and I am the stylist of Preity Mania! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I love Preity's personality, she's very cute and at the same time very intelligent. She uses her mind well (as she has studied criminal psychology) and is not afraid to say what she feels. I think that is very important, especially for the field she is in. The media and others may say many things which are not true and one must be bold enough to speak out and disagree. Along with all these great qualities, she's a fantastic actress and has definitely improved with every character that she has portrayed.
One more thing I admire about her is her fabulous sense of style! ๐Ÿ˜‰ She's always very appropriately dressed and very elegant! And like me, she has an obsessive passion for shoes (and handbags)! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
SOME ONE SAID...
Aaj to sanam rut badi hai suhaani,
hosh mein kahaan ab meri yeh jawani

jawani ko khaabu me rakhlo
taqdeer ko sitaro me badlo
dunya chodh kar chali jaye
lekin dosti hamari dil me rakhlo
Reema_J thumbnail

Reema

Maana Ke Hum Aapse Kuch Kehte Nahi,
Apko Yad Kiye Bina Ab Hum Rehte Te Nahi,
Bas Ek Sawaal Aap Se, Hum Karna Chate Hai,
Ke Aapki Dua Me Ab Hum Rehte Hai Ya Nahi???

Hi Ahmed!  Thanks so much for the sweet shair!  Shall I answer the question or is it rhetorical?! ๐Ÿ˜› 

Aaj din hai khushaali ka, tere janam ka mere yaar

Mubarak ho tumko, jiyo tum hazaaron saal

Yun hi khush rehna, doston se milte rehna

Par bhoolna na tum, tere us 'pari' ka pyaar...

(Okay... that wasn't very good, but that's all I could think of at 7:30 a.m.)! Hehe! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I don't know if I will be back today so I don't want to miss this oppurtunity to wish you...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHMED!  

May Allah bless you with all the success and hapiness in the world!

(Oh and... Ramadan Mubarak)! ๐Ÿ˜Š