.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

A heart to heart between Cabir-Mukti

Harshad-Aalya

Maanik-Dhruv

Nandini-Navya

Chooo chweettt!! πŸ€—

Navya is so much more tolerable and nice when around Nandini or Cabir. I can just hope they cut out her 'Harshad ji' crap soon enough!

Episode starts with Maanik asking Aalya to have a word with him in private and Nandu asking Dhruv the same.

Maanik breaks up with Aalya and asks her to keep it a secret for the sake of Fab 5. Krissann disappoints me once again with her lack of expressions in such a crucial scene. Her b.f of SEVEN LONG YEARS is breaking up with her and she looks like she have just been robbed of Rs 100! πŸ€’

Dhruv breaks his friendship with Nandini citing the reason of MaNan not being able to sort out things between them. πŸ˜’

Ok, so now I get topi boy's POV. 

Cabir and Mukti wonder about Fab 5's future. Cabir pointedly asks her if she's ok. πŸ˜Š

DhruMan busy torturing the guitar strings in private.

Maanik shoos away a security guard who came to remind him of the time. Nandu hears it and goes inside to reason with the Monster. 

Maanik does what he does the best- barking at Nandu! But seeing that Nandu's still on about his friends doing so much for him, he gets up and AGAIN pins her to the wall taking, like THREE strides? πŸ˜•

He says that now that she has reminded him of his past atrocities, he'll be 'her Monster all over again'- all the while leaning on her and touching her face the way he used to. (Translation- Now that I'm Aalya-Mukt, I can freely sing 'zara zara touch me touch me' when you're around!). 

Note how Nandini accepts the humane Maanik's touch and flinches away every time he turns to Monster Maanik.

AGAIN he brings his lips CLLOSSEE to hers'- Kuch nahi ho sakta tera! He's practically BEGGING her to let him kiss her. πŸ€ͺ

Nandu runs away (obviously) but not before announcing that surely there will be SOMEONE who'll make him realize one day that how wrong he is! πŸ‘

Everyone in their respective adobes. Aalya crying over Maanik, looking at old pics (which are actually twitter pics of KYY πŸ˜†). Harshad comes to her and tries consoling her. He scolds her for being so stupid that she confessed! *Aww* πŸ˜³ Aalya says that she feels free now as the burden of guilt was killing her. Harshad rightly guesses that she's lost so much but Aalya retaliates by saying that Fab 5 was still together. Harshad is flabbergasted at her for still forgiving Maanik, she reminds him that what he did 2 years ago was disgusting and it has taught the group to be together through thick and thin!

What 'disgusting' thing did Harshad do??? πŸ˜•

Navya calls Nandini who is busy looking like an angel, thinking on the eventful day that had passed! She says that she thinks Harshad is not wrong (expected) and that if friendship survives fights, it becomes stronger! Nandini goes all happy and adorable at her words. πŸ˜³ She thinks that her and Dhruv's friendship will become stronger! (Er...cool logic, but remind me WHEN did he fight with you? πŸ˜•).

Maanik beside a swimming pool, thinking of things and Nandini and Dhruv and NANDINI! πŸ˜†

His buddy lies down next to him and talk about this and that (Maanik's face didn't turn), he's skeptical of Maanik forgiving Aalya as he knows that Maanik is unforgiving in nature, Maanik in turn tells him that he thought he knew Dhruv would never keep secrets from him that times have changed and so have them (Maanik's head didn't turn). Dhruv informs him of him breaking his friendship with Nandu (Maanik's head TURNED), that it was her because of whom the fights started. (ABE BEWAKOOF!! You're successfully giving him the 'licence to torture Nandu' again! πŸ˜‘).

Next day, Nandu comes to college with Navya and OPEN HAIR and the pretty scarf that her chachi had brought from Goa. πŸ˜ƒ

Nandu informs her of Dhruv breaking his friendship with her and wraps the scarf tightly making Navya think that she's gonna commit suicide!! πŸ€£ (Maate...itne bhi bure din nahi aaye uske).

Navya takes it from her and tries it but a 'Hawa ka jhoka' makes the scarf fly away from them and wrap the Monster intead! πŸ˜²

Precap- Same old MaShad face-off πŸ₯±

Fab 5 are to do classical and NH3 Rock.πŸ˜†

Nandini coming inside the lion's den (aka where Fab 5 are practicing), probably to take her scarf or something. Maanik the KAMEENA makes her trip by forwarding his foot but goes pale when she hits her head against a chair and it starts bleeding!

Edited by shelly_08 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I have no strength/courage to make a new topic cuz yesterday I couldn't reply to anyone properly and seems like that'd be the case for a few days and I kind of hate that so hijacking here.

I liked the way Manik kept the tone of the breakup simple, gentle, but firm. Felt bad for Alya, her love for Manik really makes up most of her life. And now Manik has put her in a spot where she has to pretend that all is well when it's actually not. Sad part is that she can't even talk to anyone about it, not even to Fab5. That's the price of her action, the price she has to bear alone. I wouldn't comment on Krissan's acting as I find the girl too adorable and my judgement is clouded πŸ˜† But the lines for Alya were ekdum fab! When she said, "We are 'us'. Meant to be forever." My heart went out to her. But this was coming.

Dhruv's explanation makes sense. The guy is smart, he knows that Manik-Nandini won't sort their differences. Hoping for them to work things out for everyone's betterment just won't do any good to anyone. His reasoning was nice, before Nandini chose to back out from their friendship so that ManRuv wouldn't have troubles. Now he is choosing to break things off for the same reason. Nandini though...this girl surprises me. She always finds it within herself to stand in other person's shoes and think things from their POVs. She understood why Dhruv did what he did and she forgave him for that. Honestly, I did not see that coming πŸ˜†

Manchala was a completely wrong song for the situation. Perfect song selection streak ended with it today. Manchala is a sad/romantic/hopeful song, emphasis on romantic. Not a break up song. But it symbolizes that wish to be with someone despite all the hurdles in the way. I love this song, one of my top favs from 2014. Didn't expect it to be used this way.

Monster Manik is back and so is the atrocious man handling. He loves slamming her to the wall..phir bhale uske liye ten steps hi kyun na lene paden πŸ˜† Nandini wasn't scared, uncomfortable yes. But Manik was being tooo rudely touchy feely but that's what Monster Manik does. Loved it how she didn't just walk away but had the last word. You go my tigress πŸ˜†

So Harshad is the most to blame. Got a new hint...2 years back, Fab5 weren't this one unite but more involved in their personal lives. Which led to the incident, whatever it is. That caused them to be extra cautious and extra close. I just wish Harshad isn't the only one to be blamed here...I love the theory that he lost something as well. And I demand that it be true. Grey CVs. HARSHAD IS GREY NOT BLACK!!!!

Manik finally acknowledged that things have changed and he meant it in a sad/bitter way. It was kind of sad to see Manik having this kind of conversation with Dhruv. And kind of amazing to see Dhruv compromising for their friendship.

Smart Navya is a good Navya. Manik-Alya were all I could think about at her words. If the relationship is strong, it'll emerge stronger after a fight. If not then it wasn't worth bothering over anyway. Nandini though...she's such a doll! Loved to see her being so positive about her friendship with Dhruv. The fact that she sees it all platonic is what I love.

YAAAY! Open hairstyle is back! I missed it! Niti looked adorable! <3 And Navya called Manik, "Lambu!" 🀣 Her dialogues cracked me up. Lo ji! Ab tou mahaan duppatta/stole ne bhi ishara de diya that Manik is Nandini's fate! Ab stole ki khair nahin πŸ˜†

Precap - Monster Manik is Duffer Manik - hence proved xD Gadha kahin ka...ab bhugto! Making her bleed like that, if he is okay with it tou mera naam badal diyo!
Edited by lostmymusic. - 9 years ago
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Seriously, I think Manik wanted to have the excuse to kiss her πŸ˜† That's what I thought when I watched that scene. But on top of that, he wants to be bad but it's not coming off right, because unknowingly he has changed.

I get the feeling that FAB 5 was built around 2 years back, and Alya keeps saying that nothing is a disgusting as what he did...what did he do? πŸ˜•

I liked Navya's growth today, she spoke her heart to Nandu today.

That precap: Manik is trying so hard to be bad, I actually feel sorry for him tomorrow, he is going to get some scolding πŸ˜†

For Alya, I felt for today, yeah I know some can't feel fo her yet but I think Krissann is doing good for a new show. Deep down I am sure she knew Manik giving her a chance was too good to be true. However, I liked her conversation with Harshad, how she said she felt good it was out in the open. I saw a litte growth from her today and she will benefit from not being in Manik's shadow. It will be icing on the cake if she does apologise to Nandu tomorrow. I don't know Manik and Alya's break up have to be secret, what for? Another situation to line up? I like Mukti is not fooled, other than Dhruv, she is the next one who does know Manik really well.

Dhruv knows his buddy so well, he even knows that Manik hasn't forgiven Alya. But this is friendship I love in this show, it's so pure and so nice.
Edited by diva82 - 9 years ago
sadhanager thumbnail
Thanks for update. I have not seen today's episode.
So no p.j.s from my side today.Edited by sadhanager - 9 years ago
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Manik Alya breakup as expected, I did feel bad for Alya , she has based her whole life on them being together. I think Manik's disposition is telling with Alya today, he was very clinical about the breakup, he didn't display much emotion whereas with Dhruv and Nandu, he is extremely passionate and volatile.
I didn't get why Manik and Alya are not talking about their breakup to the rest of the Fab5, are Alya and Manik only defined by them seeing each other, they don't have a friendship to speak of, that even when the relationship isn't working,they can fall back on. Why is it so important to maintain the facade of them dating and that they don't even want to tell the rest of the Fab5.One more secret, which will eventually backfire.

Dhruv was trying to safeguard his relationship with Manik and thus wants to break off with Nandu as Nandu herself that she and Manik can't be friends. For Dhruv and Manik, right now their friendship is the most important. Everything else is just gravy, which is understandable, this has been established throughout the show, that this relationship is the strongest.

Manik, Nandu scene today, as expected Manik to soothe His wounded ego, reverts back to Monster Manik, but I think this Monster avatar is a little different, he went into try claiming a kiss from her, whether it was a conscious effort to scare her off or whether subconsciously all the close intimate moments of the past week has played a number on him.Nandu of course gets the last word, that someone will ale that difference, we all know who that is going to be . no second guessing there.

Mukti and Cabir share a real easy friendship, in the group of Fab5 Dhruv and Manik are really close and Mukti and Cabir are really close, Alya does seem to sharea close friendship with Mukti .

Manik and Dhruv are still dealing with the repercussions of realising that their friendship has seen some low points. Dhruv rightly concludes that the Alya Manik thing is a coverup, Manik does not forgive easily but Manik is in no mood to share. Dhruv mentions breaking off his  friendship with Nandini and Manik's cultivated nonchalant look is finally shattered.

Navya seems very human when with Nandu and less of a caricature I feel that she is when she is with Harshad. nice to se her character opening up.

Dhruv and Nandu run across each other and share regretful glances without speaking. Nandu is looking divine by the way. Her stole flies pst Dhruv and lands on Manik, symbolism again there.I don't think Manik returns her scarf.she seems to be without it in th precap.

Raghav's punishment continues, Fab5 needs to play classical fusion, Nh3 Rock, is shahid a part of this group or not? Raghav have taken both groups out of their comfort zone. Nandu goes into the wolf's lair and. Manik trips her and Nandu bleeds and Manik's face goes pasty white.Looks like Manik wants Nandu's attention anyway he cn have it. I don't think either of the boys are going to stay away from Nandu,I just don't see it.
Edited by Catatonic_Cat - 9 years ago
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres

To be honest, I didn't have much of a problem with Krissann in this episode. Her acting wasn't phenomenal, but it wasn't terrible. I still did feel bad for Alya. And Dhruuuv! He just had to go and break this friendship with Nandini ;( Well, I guess I, too, understand why he did so, and it also proves that Manik is so much important to him, and vice versa.

The Cabir-Mukti scene was cute :) I adore their friendship! And Nandini is always around whenever Manik is angry or something. When will she learn not to get involved? *shakes head* But it got me some MaNan, so I really can't complain.

Another almost kiss scene. Another one. Do I sense an actual kiss coming soon? *cough cough*

The Alya-Harshad scene was sweet :) This brother-sister duo is really catching my attention, and I find myself looking for at least one of such scenes in each episode. But damn it, what did Harshad do in the past? The curiosity is killing me!

Ah, ManRuv <3 One of my favorite scenes of this episode. How adorable! I just love the friendship Dhruv and Manik share, and I'm kind of glad Dhruv chose Manik over Nandini. I just hope they fix their problems soon, they cannot be tortured like this.

Navya with her Harshad ji phase *shakes head* She excuses all his actions! Every single one of them! Seriously, though, it's getting annoying. She doesn't even question him. This doesn't seem like love to me, it's more along the lines of obsession. And wow, Nandini finally kept her hair open the next day. Yes. The scarf just had to fall on Manik, didn't it? Well, it got me all fangirling :D

Precap There we go again! Why does Nandini keep going to Manik? Hasn't she learned enough already? But woah, his face when he saw the blood :O I was not expecting that.
Edited by TheShipWeirdo - 9 years ago
.Lilith. thumbnail
Originally posted by: diva82

Seriously, I think Manik wanted to have the excuse to kiss her πŸ˜† That's what I thought when I watched that scene. But on top of that, he wants to be bad but it's not coming off right, because unknowingly he has changed.

I get the feeling that FAB 5 was built around 2 years back, and Alya keeps saying that nothing is a disgusting as what he did...what did he do? πŸ˜•

I liked Navya's growth today, she spoke her heart to Nandu today.

That precap: Manik is trying so hard to be bad, I actually feel sorry for him tomorrow, he is going to get some scolding πŸ˜†

more to come...later RES

Maanik is one CLASSIC example of a kameena who's trying his best to REMAIN one! πŸ˜†

Yeah he wants to be bad, but his hormones are betraying him BIG TIME!!! πŸ€£
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_08

Maanik is one CLASSIC example of a kameena who's trying his best to REMAIN one! πŸ˜†

Yeah he wants to be bad, but his hormones are betraying him BIG TIME!!! πŸ€£

You know I was saying "Manik the wannabe bad guy" Seriously, because tomorrow he will be genuinely sorry and Nandu will just blast him 🀣   She won't believe one word, especially since she has just lost her friend Dhruv. Ohh Manik teri toh lag gayeee 🀣
.Lilith. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I have no strength/courage to make a new topic cuz yesterday I couldn't reply to anyone properly and seems like that'd be the case for a few days and I kind of hate that so hijacking here.

I liked the way Manik kept the tone of the breakup simple, gentle, but firm. Felt bad for Alya, her love for Manik really makes up most of her life. And now Manik has put her in a spot where she has to pretend that all is well when it's actually not. Sad part is that she can't even talk to anyone about it, not even to Fab5. That's the price of her action, the price she has to bear alone. I wouldn't comment on Krissan's acting as I find the girl too adorable and my judgement is clouded πŸ˜† But the lines for Alya were ekdum fab! When she said, "We are 'us'. Meant to be forever." My heart went out to her. But this was coming.

Dhruv's explanation makes sense. The guy is smart, he knows that Manik-Nandini won't sort their differences. Hoping for them to work things out for everyone's betterment just won't do any good to anyone. His reasoning was nice, before Nandini chose to back out from their friendship so that ManRuv wouldn't have troubles. Now he is choosing to break things off for the same reason. Nandini though...this girl surprises me. She always finds it within herself to stand in other person's shoes and think things from their POVs. She understood why Dhruv did what he did and she forgave him for that. Honestly, I did not see that coming πŸ˜†

Manchala was a completely wrong song for the situation. Perfect song selection streak ended with it today. Manchala is a sad/romantic/hopeful song, emphasis on romantic. Not a break up song. But it symbolizes that wish to be with someone despite all the hurdles in the way. I love this song, one of my top favs from 2014. Didn't expect it to be used this way.

Monster Manik is back and so is the atrocious man handling. He loves slamming her to the wall..phir bhale uske liye ten steps hi kyun na lene paden πŸ˜† Nandini wasn't scared, uncomfortable yes. But Manik was being tooo rudely touchy feely but that's what Monster Manik does. Loved it how she didn't just walk away but had the last word. You go my tigress πŸ˜†

So Harshad is the most to blame. Got a new hint...2 years back, Fab5 weren't this one unite but more involved in their personal lives. Which led to the incident, whatever it is. That caused them to be extra cautious and extra close. I just wish Harshad isn't the only one to be blamed here...I love the theory that he lost something as well. And I demand that it be true. Grey CVs. HARSHAD IS GREY NOT BLACK!!!!

Manik finally acknowledged that things have changed and he meant it in a sad/bitter way. It was kind of sad to see Manik having this kind of conversation with Dhruv. And kind of amazing to see Dhruv compromising for their friendship.

Smart Navya is a good Navya. Manik-Alya were all I could think about at her words. If the relationship is strong, it'll emerge stronger after a fight. If not then it wasn't worth bothering over anyway. Nandini though...she's such a doll! Loved to see her being so positive about her friendship with Dhruv. The fact that she sees it all platonic is what I love.

YAAAY! Open hairstyle is back! I missed it! Niti looked adorable! <3 And Navya called Manik, "Lambu!" 🀣 Her dialogues cracked me up. Lo ji! Ab tou mahaan duppatta/stole ne bhi ishara de diya that Manik is Nandini's fate! Ab stole ki khair nahin πŸ˜†

Precap - Monster Manik is Duffer Manik - hence proved xD Gadha kahin ka...ab bhugto! Making her bleed like that, if he is okay with it tou mera naam badal diyo!

Hahaha...was kinda missing your comments on my post. πŸ˜†

Precaps have always been misleading. Dhruv's explanation makes sense. Poor thing, yeh situation usse na nigalte banta hain na ugalte! 

I found it funny how Nandu first made sure that there was enough physical distance between the two and THEN had the last word. πŸ˜†

@Bold COULDN'T AGREE MORE! πŸ˜ƒ

Maanik the beauty with no brains STRIKES AGAIN! πŸ€£ And don't worry, no need to get a new name...shakal dekhi uski when he saw the blood?

ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
bang on about Navya...she was quite good in the staircase scene...Harshad might be the worsst boyfriend but I think he is a good brother
Manik jitna bhi chahe he can't be the old Monster Manik now
poor Nandini...I don't know what is waiting for her as Manik is now free of any bondage.πŸ˜†..Dhruv and Nandini will make up soon
Manik's face in the precap was shouting "OH NO My Nandu"🀣karo bhi khud bharo bhi khud