Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MaNan OS - I want you to smile

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

I want you to smile - OS

Nandini pressed the button of the lift a hundred times and it was still stuck on the third floor. She waited there with her patience running out, glanced at her watch and her eyes bulged out on seeing that it was already 10:05 AM. "Aiyappa, if I don't make it to class in exactly 5 minutes I will fail in my exam" Nandini prayed. One last time she folded her palm into a fist and banged the button. With no results she decided it was time to take the stairs, she ran up the fleet of stairs taking two stairs at a time. She finally reached the classroom panting loudly and entered the room to be greeted by the angry lecturer, Professor Rao who taught them history of music and arts. To say the subject was the boring would be an understatement none of the students liked his class but due to Raghav's sir extensive punishment the students had to pass a short exam that Professor Rao had arranged otherwise none of the students would be able to perform in the group music competition whether they were the members of Fab 5 or NH3.

Nandini entered just in time to see the classroom already full, since she was the last person she had to sit in the fourth row and on the second last seat. She was sure today was not her day; first she was late as her alarm didn't ring, second it took her 20 minutes to find a cab, and third she was sitting literally in the corner of the classroom and she couldn't see anything. Being the short one had many disadvantages the most important being that she couldn't see what was written on the board. She was stuck at the end and she couldn't even see what details she had to fill out on the form, Nandini sighed at her difficult life.

After about half an hour when Nandini's hands started to pain due to writing long essays she decided to look around and see what the others were doing. As she looked around she saw Navya sitting at her usual spot writing something and talking to herself and Shahid looking tensed. One more glance of the classroom and she caught sight of someone who was sitting in the row besides hers and a few seats before her. She tried getting back to her paper but her eyes kept drifting towards him; she noticed how his perfectly disheveled dark brown hair looked from the back and how he was making some sort of sound with his pen at the edge of the table. As if he knew she was thinking about him, he turned and gave her a big smile that made her stop breathing for a second. But as she regained her senses she realized that Manik was not smiling at her but his eyes were looking at someone sitting beside her. She turned and saw Mukti sitting there and oblivious to her Mukti had cracked some joke about the exam at which everyone was laughing and looking at Mukti including Manik.

As the laughter subsided Nandini mentally slapped herself for thinking that he would smile at her, he only showed anger towards her then why did she think that he would turn around and smile. Having these thoughts Nandini buried herself into her paper, and all the while being unaware that Manik after he had a laugh at Mukti had caught sight of her. After about two minutes he turned back and gave Nandini a cute smile while looking at the way she was engrossed in writing and murmuring something to herself. Manik looked at her for a whole two minutes and smiled at the way she put her head down at the table and the way she was looking at her watch. He turned away and tried to focus at his paper all the while smiling at her cute antics.

Nandini on the other hand was so focused on her thoughts about him and how he doesn't smile at her and about why she wants him to smile that she wasn't even aware that the person whom she was thinking about was doing just the thing she wanted, he was smiling at her.

The END

A/N hey everyone this is something that I just wrote so I don't know how it was, besides I do want a classroom scene since they do study in a college 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TasmiaFay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww! Such a cute exam time os! Exam ki time par kisi aur ka paper dekhna mana hai but i guess it is allowed to look & smile at someone u like. And i never thought nandu would one day want him to smile at her, it is usually Manik who orders her to smile at him. Write more on MaNan!Edited by TasmiaFaye - 9 years ago
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so cute😳...loved it🤗...i too wish there are some classroom scenes
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww, this is so cute! I really enjoyed it :)
ArchRM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The smile part was so cute... <3ed it...
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is super cute os
lovely
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res

Edited

This was like one of the most perfect classroom scenes ever! MaNan are so adorable!

Keep writing!

Kiret x
Edited by -.serendipity.- - 9 years ago
ap_devika thumbnail
d day when manik comes to nandu and complain how all her frowns are reserved for him and she said bcoz her smile is very nice from dat day i want somebody to write something about their smile. i really like ur os.
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TasmiaFaye

Aww! Such a cute exam time os! Exam ki time par kisi aur ka paper dekhna mana hai but i guess it is allowed to look & smile at someone u like. And i never thought nandu would one day want him to smile at her, it is usually Manik who orders her to smile at him. Write more on MaNan!

Thanks, haha yeah MaNan can smile at each other whenever they want 😳
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zohasad2.0

so cute😳...loved it🤗...i too wish there are some classroom scenes

Thank u, me to wish for some classroom scenes 😃