Ashish pic with colors team - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by psagars

Hopefully Ashish has the sense to remain far away from colors after the way they treated RR. It is because of the fans and his hardwork that he won.
Ashish is an actor and actors cant say no to any channel not even to colors.
This pic is colors studio at the time.of.live chat.i think we should not make a mountain out of mole.
Originally posted by Aashna_30

Ashish is an actor and actors cant say no to any channel not even to colors.
This pic is colors studio at the time.of.live chat.i think we should not make a mountain out of mole.

Aashna it is just my wish and my opinion. And Ashish is not a struggling actor, he is well established and popular actor and he will have lots of choices. Just hope he choses wisely.
Originally posted by psagars

Very well said shona. For that matter I wouldn't even call Ashish a colors boy.  If that had been the case We would have got to see RR for a long long time. Colors is a pathetic channel. It is just cashing on the popularity of Ashish just like it did the last time by bringing in Sanaya thrice in JDJ.

😆  They dont know what a typical color boy means ... shows run for year after years...also making it to top 5 in trp.. still get no awards ,... now thats a typical colors boy ...😆

Tfs sush
Cute ashish
Please enjoy your vacations and come back and decide
I fervently hope u dont do a show with colors again.
That channel is pathetic

Originally posted by tvbuf

he has become the Colors boy
😡
Originally posted by Aashna_30

😡

??????????