Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: migan

It is not heart attack fro Sokku.

The people who Prasath seek alliance for Ragini - Sokku and Meenakshi go to their house to ask Lawyer help and while serving drinks the lady mixes some thing in the Juice and because of this they become sick.

Loose Nani parents they should have gone to Police straight.

paruda 😲 we stop updates and she started watching it 🤣

ohh so not heart attack aaa - erm i was FF'ing most of it so did not get what happen to sokku.
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

one of our DT posted in other section that PP is ending next month - finally lolz. And i hope that is not a joke 😆

true? please bless us gopi... i thought he will end the serial after all this sister get married and face same problem like maghesu or malar...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
I think the serial might end with Ragini's marriage. Looks like its going to end too - happen to watch yesterday episode. Mangatha gave prasath nicely and the josiyar almost got beating from all the ladies in sokku family 😆 Seem interesting. Curious to see how Director is going to put the end card. 
nfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was so refereshing to see Mangatha giving it back to prasad, not once but twice 👏👏👏
Directoru can end the story, but loose ends to tie... in the order of priority

1. Guhan - Ragini  wedding ; More likely this will happen, once sokku is okay and Gopi is out from Jail
2. Gopi out from Jail, Siva & Rasu into Jail... If someone else murder Nani, they should get in.. Who knows Nani might be alive...and in palanisamy custody...
3. Prasad change - I think, he will over hear Sarath parent conversation, or sharat sister in law will tell truth... Then he will realize about his mistake... This will also enable sokku to get out of sedation.
4. Jossiar should be kicked by prasad - once #3 happen, this will also follow
5. Mageshu change - don't know how will it happen... Only Meenu can put her in place...

Will Malar deliver baby? Seems not... Will Ramesh change and unite with Paramu? What happened to orugai company? What happen to Malliga and guru ? What happen to Guru / Ramesh's sister? There are many such questions, we may have to wait for sequel to find answers to these..

Hope this damn thing ends by Deepavali atleast...
tamilwatcher thumbnail
OMG...watched today's episode, Naani peyi in Tirupur and oru kundani peyi in Dindigul causing havoc. 
I hope the end is near.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
  peepzs- do join us for Saraswathy pooja celebrations
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What is going on now?
Any one can give quick summary?

Gopi still in jail and Sokku in hospital?
tamilwatcher thumbnail
Everything is as is, no change...2 days leave for everybody for Navratri...plus people are still recovering from the peyi attahasam in Nathas...the only way this nonsense is acceptable is :
1. The serial will end by Deepawali 2014.
2. Naani is alive and along with Gopi, this peyi act is to trap Siva and party (could be also why Gopi is being secretive)
Jesamin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i wonder how long they want to drag this issue with nani and gopi in the jail... sigh!
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
anyone knows what happened since Sokku becomes sleeping beauty?