Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bushkhan_1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Really? ??? If that was the case then Blinky boy, the one who was kicked out of CC would have been on his way to Super Stardom. It takes real talent to match up with Sanaya, and a lot of hard work and professionalism to gain the love and affection of fans...Specially her fans. And I am proud to say that I am a Sanayaholic and a recently enrolled Ashishian.

Btw, Long Vacations are mean to provide relaxation and rejuvenate oneself. That is exactly what a sensible person would do after extremely gruelling schedule and physical activity that even makes the body almost give up.

And I have never seen Ashish asking for sympathy votes. He never even mentioned his personal problems and health issues on Jhalak. So I don't think anyone should grudge him his victory. Ashish had the biggest fan power behind him. And the best part about Ashish is that he is very humble and doesn't shy away from saying that the huge Rangrasiya fandom gave him the trophy. 

Agree,Ashish's mom was ill,she had her eyes operated but he never mentioned that to gain symapthies,instead he managed everything tenaciously.
First time I watched sanaya in Iss pyaar and I fell in love with her,she has her own uniqueness.What's with chanchan,why did it go off air?