Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: bolt

I am truly humbled by your post. It is I who am thankful to you for providing such remarkable details of the episodes and such beautiful collages. Each day the post was like a replay. I am going to miss you both and the daily takes. Thanks Bess for liking, supporting, commenting and appreciating our takes. Thanks for being so positive every day which really lifted us up. We are missing the daily takes today and missing Ashish and Sanny.😊
Love and hugs. Love and hugs to you too.
Keep your faith always.
😉
Bess

Hi Bess- Thank you so much for being there with us every day.
😊 Hope to catch you in Sanny's next show.
Tennessean thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parihoonmein_12

Aww... you gals are sooo sweet. But Thank You for making me a part of your forum, inviting me to post comments on your thread. Pari- we loved reading your comments and analysis every day.😊

Thank you for appreciating and providing your feedback on my comments. Thank you for the wonderful and amazing collages. Hopefully someday down the road there is will another such tale to inspire you and who knows our paths will cross again.  RR took us by storm and I do hope that another show comes along the way which can knock our senses off.😊 Parud were out of this world and enjoyed watching them. What an inspiration they were.

I hate goodbyes, so this is just an interval.  Lots of love. Shwets and Tn: you both rock and hold a crown is collages and acrostic respectively. Take a bow! 👏
I agree that this is an interval. Thank you so much for liking, appreciating, supporting and commenting on our threads. We loved every bit of it and hope to see you again.😊

shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tennessean

Hi Shutter- Thanks for liking, supporting, commenting and appreciating our thread so much. You have been very kind to us. Take care.😊

Hi T... Wassup??? 
To the italicized and underlined part: Do let me know if and when you come across a show as RR!!! Will jump in just to read your wonderful moments and acrostics!!!! And if Shweta decides to add her magic there, it'd be all the more fun!!!!

Hopefully, we meet again when Sanaya comes back with another show... Because, all the shows that I have watched so far on India TV had featured Sanaya...😆
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank u so much tenessean and shweta for this beautiful post, u guys have been so creative and lovely throughout this journey of RR ..love u guys and love ur posts as well  😃
Tennessean thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashika

Amazing post my dear.Thank you so much.

Thank you for all your wonderful posts and Shweta thank you for all your beautiful collages. RR will always be in our hearts and especially Parud. We appreciate your kind words from the bottom of our hearts and Parud will remain forever in our hearts-today, tomorrow and always.😊

Tennessean thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpat

Melancholy Sunday!!

We used to look forward to a quick weekend and Monday episode couldn't come fast enough!!  and now we have survived a week without RR.

Will be visiting the forum now and then to get glimpses of the beautiful collages in the daily takes and perhaps some news or bytes from our beloved Sanaya and Ashish. Missing them tons.

Thank you Tennessean and Shweta for the beautiful memories!! Thank you for appreciating our work.

Madilyn

Hi Madilyn- Thank you so much for liking, supporting, and commenting  on our thread.😊
Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi T, UR, 

I am quite surprised I haven't dropped by this wonderful thread, or maybe have been that ignorant, stalling and not said a few kind words. 

Would be here tomm, all fresh to pen down a few thoughts, till then Happy Monday Everyone!  😳

bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tennessean

Hi Bess- Thank you so much for being there with us every day.
😊 Hope to catch you in Sanny's next show.

🤗

Missing everyone!!

Yes, hope to catch up with everyone in Sanaya's next show...hopefully soon!!

Bess