Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes ðŸ¥³ Mahira-Fawad 

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Well it's most likely going to be a film if it works out since Fawad definitely isn't doing television anytime soon. I just hope it gets finalized soon and is something unique and different.. a lot of people including me think Fawad wants to step into production and open his own production house, he's already writing a script with his friends. Perhaps this is his brainchild as well if he's sharing the idea with her. 

Mahira has said numerous times that if they were ever to do a project again it has to be completely different to Humsafar but I think there's also the risk factor of a project completely failing if it's something wayy too different that people won't accept.

it definitely is a film sana, but yes this will take time to process and wont happen immediately. as he said he has an idea but nothing is concrete yet.. it makes me believe that the film is still in its nascent stage and once they finalise the script they will start the processing. Also fawad will be busy with maula jutt and Amir khan productions next if we go my spoilers, so most probably this film might happen anywhere near 2016 end ..

kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey sundus thx for sharing...fawad n mahira again hit the screen... I'm so excited to watch them again
Fawad n mahira only jodi I loved to watch again n again
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
If that happens I'll totally believe dreams do come true :)
angelsabreenxz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plzzz do come plzzz😳