Fawad-Mahira will be back soon !!

Posted: 9 years ago
The man himself hints and almost confirms it 🥳.. Ohhh Fawad, if Khoobsurat wasnt enuff, i just died after this news came out..

I might do a project with Mahira again: Fawad Khan

Last Updated: Sunday, September 21, 2014 - 13:51
Shares
 Share on Facebook
 Share on Twitter
I might do a project with Mahira again: Fawad Khan

New Delhi: Pakistani actor Fawad Khan has hinted at reteaming with his 'Humsafar' co-star and friend Mahira Khan.

The 32-year-old actor, who played the husband of Mahira on the TV show, said he has shared an idea with the actress but nothing has been finalised yet.

"I look forward to work with her and we might be seen together sometime really soon. I have an idea, which I have discussed with her and she liked it as well. We have been discussing a lot, so it should hopefully shape up soon," Fawad told reporters.

After a successful stint on Pakistani TV, the love-story will air on Zindagi channel from October 14. Even Mahira has expressed her desire to act with the hunk and said that she would love to be a part of 'something different' with Fawad after 'Humsafar'.

"We both are picky so I want us to come together in something really great. I would love to see us doing something like a 'Bunty Aur Babli', which is like totally opposite to our previous serious characters," she said.

Fawad's 2013 Pakistani romantic film 'Armaan', which had Aamina Sheikh as his love interest, was first offered to Mahira but she declined as she was not sure about the script. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS...hope it happens 

Originally posted by: natz

TFS...hope it happens 

I am so sure now, things are in process, because otherwise Fawad would never give this statement 
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
After reading this , I m already DEAD !
Writting this comment frm HEAVEN 😳
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG OMG OMG!! ❤️🤪🥳
MochaQueen thumbnail
Well then it better be a good project with a strong story
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well it's most likely going to be a film if it works out since Fawad definitely isn't doing television anytime soon. I just hope it gets finalized soon and is something unique and different.. a lot of people including me think Fawad wants to step into production and open his own production house, he's already writing a script with his friends. Perhaps this is his brainchild as well if he's sharing the idea with her. 
Mahira has said numerous times that if they were ever to do a project again it has to be completely different to Humsafar but I think there's also the risk factor of a project completely failing if it's something wayy too different that people won't accept.
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
natz thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Well it's most likely going to be a film if it works out since Fawad definitely isn't doing television anytime soon. I just hope i gets finalized soon and is something unique and different.. a lot of people including me think Fawad wants to step into production and open his own production house, he's already writing a script with his friends. Perhaps this is his brainchild as well if he's sharing the idea with her. 

Mahira has said numerous times that if they were ever to do a project again it has to be completely different to Humsafar but I think there's also the risk factor of a project completely failing if it's something wayy too different that people won't accept.

Oh rats!  before people jump at me for saying this - let me just say I love Fawad! but don't think he's great at choosing scripts, Khoobsurat isn't a great story - Daastan, Humsafar & ZGH are the only projects that stand out for me - the others are barely watchable. So heaven help these two if he's writing/ picking/ editing/ influencing - whatever-ing the script 😆

And if its a movie, it isn't happening anytime soon as he's got Maula Jutt (probs) and another thing he's about to sign in India 😕
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: natz

Oh rats!  before people jump at me for saying this - let me just say I love Fawad! but don't think he's great at choosing scripts, Khoobsurat isn't a great story - Daastan, Humsafar & ZGH are the only projects that stand out for me - the others are barely watchable. So heaven help these two if he's writing/ picking/ editing/ influencing - whatever-ing the script 😆

And if its a movie, it isn't happening anytime soon as he's got Maula Jutt (probs) and another thing he's about to sign in India 😕

Well he says himself he's in talks for three Pakistani films, but i agree with you completely, and Fawad himself says this that he's not great at choosing scripts.. I hope he proves us wrong in the future.
natz thumbnail
^Any idea about the Indian project? He said he's in the process of finalising something