Hollywood actors Vs Bollywood actors - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by BeingChevi

He did what 😳 Why would he do that? That's like shooting himself in the foot. I'm guessing he did this after his K3 role? 😆

I'd pick Leo over Ranbir - Romeo & Juliet, Titanic, Inception, Blood Diamond, Shutter Island, Django, Gatsby, TWOFWS... I think I've said enough. I know Ranbir is versatile but he pales in comparison to Leonardo's body of work.

And of course Depp over HR. That's the easiest. All those fictional characters, the voiceovers, Jack Sparrow, Chocolat.

Hmm... Keanu or Salman... To be honest, I've only seen Sweet November, The Lake House, Speed & Matrix of Keanu's. So I can't choose there without a bias 😆

The more I think of it... the more I feel like I'm comparing apples and oranges. 😆 BW seldom has those kind of legendary roles for the actors to essay in the first place, I feel.

Haha Keanu is like the worst actor ever, I'm surprised you are having hard time picking Salman over him
I was mocking Salman by comparing him 😆
Originally posted by VivaEmptiness

Haha Keanu is like the worst actor ever, I'm surprised you are having hard time picking Salman over him
I was mocking Salman by comparing him 😆

Oh lol, I haven't seen much of his work so I didn't want to cut the guy short just in case he did some stellar performances I've missed 😆 But out of the films I have seen, Salman is the better eye candy and also actor. 😆

Denzel Washington - I've only seen Flight that I can actually remember 😆

I find Robert Downey Jr. quite attractive for his age 😆 There's something about that guy.

Let's compare the best of Bollywood to the best of Hollywood. I know HW makes better movies, but we've got some pretty good actors in BW so why not? Plus we could use a break from all the Sonam hating 😛 🥱

Compare them just in terms of acting, no person life or off screen personality. Looks are fine.

Here we go:
SRK Vs Danzel Washington
Ranbir vs Leo
Aamir Khan Vs Robert Downey Jr.
Salman Khan Vs Keanu Revees 😛
Akshay Vs Jim Carrey
Ajay Devgan Vs Kevin Spacey
Vivek Vs Heath Ledger
Hrithik vs Johnny Depp

😛 Edited by KifPaulholic - 9 years ago
@BeingChevi You've only seen flight? He's such a wonderful actor watch Training day and Malcom X those are his best work IMO...
Originally posted by KifPaulholic

😛

Your choices

Please tell me you just randomly picked? Ajay over Kevein Spacey 😲

@BeingChevi You've only seen flight? He's such a wonderful actor watch Training day and Malcom X those are his best work IMO...

I'm sure I've seen him in other movies but I can only remember him there Okay, I'll give those a watch 😃

Love Jim Carrey! 😆 I pick Dumb and Dumber over anything 😆 Also, Bruce Almighty, Ace Ventura. Oh and that one with Kate Winslet with the long name (different and brilliant).

I like Ewan McGregor, Matt Damon and Hugh Jackman too 😳
😆i love rdj 
tonystark ek number masand 

ledger did joker i dnt think anybody else can touch it

depp is awesome jack sparoow

but ya i ma desi masala movie lover so yes give me that 😆

Your choices

Please tell me you just randomly picked? Ajay over Kevein Spacey 😲
Yes cause i have no patience to watch him or Jim.
I just can't sit thru their movies, ain't nothing wrong with movies.
it's the actors i have a problem.I can't name one movie of each of them that i actually finished.

now you may think I'm crazy but i like to avoid what i don't like..
Originally posted by BeingChevi

I'm sure I've seen him in other movies but I can only remember him there Okay, I'll give those a watch 😃

Love Jim Carrey! 😆 I pick Dumb and Dumber over anything 😆 Also, Bruce Almighty, Ace Ventura. Oh and that one with Kate Winslet with the long name (different and brilliant).

I like Ewan McGregor, Matt Damon and Hugh Jackman too 😳

Yes Jim Carrey is a very talented actor, although dumb and dumber sequel looks really bad I will still see it 😆
Idk much about Ewan McGregor I've only seen his star war work and perhaps few of his other films.. Not a fan of Hugh Jackman, never liked any of his work not even Wolverine in fact I think he ruined it 🥱 I like Matt Damon, he is very versatile.