VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Let's compare the best of Bollywood to the best of Hollywood. I know HW makes better movies, but we've got some pretty good actors in BW so why not? Plus we could use a break from all the Sonam hating 😛 🥱

Compare them just in terms of acting, no person life or off screen personality. Looks are fine.

Here we go:
SRK Vs Danzel Washington
Ranbir vs Leo
Aamir Khan Vs Robert Downey Jr.
Salman Khan Vs Keanu Revees 😛
Akshay Vs Jim Carrey
Ajay Devgan Vs Kevin Spacey
Vivek Vs Heath Ledger
Hrithik vs Johnny Depp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

conceptvals thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Barring maybe Denzel and Jim (I haven't watched many of their films but they're probably still better actors) I would pick the HW actors over the BW ones as I like their films better  Edited by liedownineden - 9 years ago
A case of imagination working overtime.
VivaEmptiness thumbnail

Why laugh at SRK? I thought Heath and Vivek comparison would be funnier 😆
VivaEmptiness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divider

A case of imagination working overtime.

Divider don't waste your 20% warning on me, it wouldn't be worth it 😎
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VivaEmptiness

Let's compare the best of Bollywood to the best of Hollywood. I know HW makes better movies, but we've got some pretty good actors in BW so why not? Plus we could use a break from all the Sonam hating 😛 🥱

Compare them just in terms of acting, no person life or off screen personality. Looks are fine.

Here we go:
SRK Vs Danzel Washington
Ranbir vs Leo
Aamir Khan Vs Robert Downey Jr.
Salman Khan Vs Keanu Revees 😛
Akshay Vs Jim Carrey
Ajay Devgan Vs Kevin Spacey
Vivek Vs Heath Ledger
Hrithik vs Johnny Depp

😲
Heath must be turning in his grave.
Edited by .King-Of-Kings - 9 years ago
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vivek vs Heath 😲 What are you smoking? 😆

VivaEmptiness thumbnail
^Haha guys he compared himself to Heath 😆

But seriously are there not many people on here that are familiar with these Hollywood actors?? I wanna see some answers from people who've seen their work.
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VivaEmptiness

^Haha guys he compared himself to Heath 😆

But seriously are there not many people on here that are familiar with these Hollywood actors?? I wanna see some answers from people who've seen their work.

He did what 😳 Why would he do that? That's like shooting himself in the foot. I'm guessing he did this after his K3 role? 😆

I'd pick Leo over Ranbir - Romeo & Juliet, Titanic, Inception, Blood Diamond, Shutter Island, Django, Gatsby, TWOFWS... I think I've said enough. I know Ranbir is versatile but he pales in comparison to Leonardo's body of work.

And of course Depp over HR. That's the easiest. All those fictional characters, the voiceovers, Jack Sparrow, Chocolat.

Hmm... Keanu or Salman... To be honest, I've only seen Sweet November, The Lake House, Speed & Matrix of Keanu's. So I can't choose there without a bias 😆

The more I think of it... the more I feel like I'm comparing apples and oranges. 😆 BW seldom has those kind of legendary roles for the actors to essay in the first place, I feel.
Edited by BeingChevi - 9 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I pick all of the HW actors over their comparison in a heart beat. Leo FTW. Big Leo fangirl.

I don't think I can compare them individual, but on the most part the work Denzel, Leo, Kevin Spacey, Heath have done--their best is 10 times better than their counterpart's best.
Edited by ibelieveinpink - 9 years ago