Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ishq Bulava....OS..Complete..

Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This OS is dedicated to The Mota aloo and Mota bhaloo group..of Anku,Aaliya and Madhu di..its COMPLETE..Enjoy..

Ishq bulava jaane kab aave
Ishq bulava aave jab aave..
Main ta kol tere rehna
Main ta kol tere rehna
Main ta baitha kol tere...

'Arjun...next week mere college ki reunion party hai...Mumbai mai...and I want you to come with me...dekho mana mat karna...party mai bohot log honge jinko mai pasand nahi karti..or tum rahoge to waqt accha beetega...or waise bhi mujhe akele nahi jaana...sab apne boyfriend ko leke aenge..."she whined...
"Par ...Arohi..mai to waha kisiko bhi nahi janta...mai waha jake kya karunga?mujhe awkward feel hoga na..."he replied..
"Offo!!Mai rahungi na tumhe company dene keliye...kuch awkward nahi hoga...tum yahi samjho ki tum mera date ban ke jaa rahe ho...bas abh maan bhi jao..."She tried coaxing...
"thik hai..."he nodded shyly...
"Thank you thank you thank you Arjun...love you..."she screamed in joy and jumped on him to give him a tight hug...
 Her eyes shining with happiness...her brown soft hair falling over her face...and her full lips...

'Arjun...Arre Arjun...rokooo!"
Hearing his name being called...Arjun's trance broke...He turned around abruptly expectinng to find someone...but found none...
"Oh GOD...mera halat itna bura ho gya ki abh to uski awaz bhi charo taraf sunai de rahi hai...'he thought to himself and was going to turn back...to re-emerce himself in her thoughts...but he noticed someone...
hands resting on her trouser clad knees...her unruly hai falling all over her face...her chest rising and falling due to her erratic breathing ,her blue shirt soaked at the shoulders due to her sweat,,her face havinga  pinkish tinge near the cheecks and her lips quivering...
"Arre Arohi...tum yahan iss waqt?tumhari shift to pehle khatam ho jaati hai"asked Arjun clearly shocked by her sudden apearence...He moved forward to help her stand...
Main ta kol tere rehna
Main ta kol tere rehna
Main ta baitha kol tere...

She stood up properly and glared at him...
"Aur nahi toh kya...tumhe to kabhi kuch pata hi nahi hota...to let me remind you ,aaj pure company ki combined meeting thi jisme media department bhi shaamil tha...samjhe...abh apne girlfriend ki khayalo se niklo ge tabhi toh apne best friend ke bare mai soch paoge..."rambled Arohi...clearly pissed off...
"Oh..sorry...mujhe yaad nahi...tha..."mumbled Arjun..."Aur for your kind information meri koi girlfriend nahi hai.,..."he said clearly irritated...
"Acchawww...to kiske bare mai sochte rehte ho sara waqt??huh??batao batao..."she teased as she elbowed him jokingly on his ribs...her anger gone..
Arjun blushed...
"oehoe!!blushing blushing haan.."she teased further...
Arjun tried to change the topic..
"Chalo...let me take you home...tum yaha wait karo...mai bike leke aata hoon.."He said...
"Aur nahi toh kya...jab Girlfrienb ban jaegi voh...tab tum use apne bike pe bithana...filhaal to mai hi bethungi uspe.."she mumbled...
Arjun smiled and turned to go...
Arohi stared at his retreating back...and thought.."Kaun hai voh jiske peeche Arjun itna pagal hai..."...jealousy gripping her heart...
On the other hand...Arjun sat on his bike and stared at his reflection in the mirror...
neatly combed hair falling over his forhead..straight nose...rugged jaw..light beard...his chesnut brown eyes hidden behind his light specs..wearing a thin stripped blue shirt and grey pants he felt he looked utterly old and boring...shaking his head at himself and started the bike and rode towards the exit of the building where Arohi would be standing...

The scene infront of him made his blood boil...Arohi was there standing talking to that irritating,annoying and over-the-top guy Aryan who had been hitting on her from the time she had entered the office..Well...it was not his fault entirely..Arohi had the charms to make any man fall for her..She was beautiful,vivacious,smart and had an attitude to die for...She was sporty...a yaaro ka yaar and the cutest and most endearing person he had ever met...

His trance broke and his jaw went rigid as he saw Arohi laughing at something Aryan hasd said...He glared at him...
Aryan caught his stare and spoke loudly so that Arjun could hear him claearly..
"So Arohi...can I drop you home in my car?...and maybe we can go out for dinner?"he said cooly...smirking at her...Arohi stopped laughing and stared back at Arjun who gave her an impassive look..leaving her to choose..
Arohi turned back at Aryan and smirkingly said..
"Aryan...mujhe cars pasand nahi,...I prefer bike rides...I would prefer spending my weekend with my friends rather than someone else...and other than that..mujhe lagta nahi ki tumhara voh ajeeb sa dikhne wala blue car mujhe safely ghar pohcha paegi...bye"Arohi replied smirking...
She hoped on Arjun's bike and sooon they zoomed off...leaving an utterly shocked Aryan behind...

Once hitting the main road they both burst out laughing...the previous tension easing off from Arjun...
"Oh God Arohi you are impossible..."said Arjun laughing hard..
"I know right...aur kya karti..??voh chilkooza tumhe demean karne ki koshish kar rha tha na..."she replied cutely...
Arjun just shook his head and concentrated on riding...
As Arjun accelerated the bike..Arohi fell forward and gripped his shoulders tightly...a shiver ran through her spine at the close contact..Arjun's sharp intake of breath went unnoticed by her...
She was too absorbed in her own thoughts...From the past one week there was a change she was feeling...a achange of emotion...of heart and feelings...
Ever since she had asked Arjun to be her date in the college reunion party...ever since that night..she had had this nagging feeling in her heart...telling her that something hasd changed...there was a shift in him..a shift in her...and in their relation...something she couldn't put a finger on...
Was it the way he looked at her...or the way she looked at him...she didn't know...these feelings were too complicated for her..he was her bestfriend for the past 1 year...and now...having these weird feelings in her..she didn't understand...

Putting an end to her way ward thoughts...she spoke..
"Arjun...chalo aaj hum dinner bahar karte hai...bohot din ho gye nahi gye...or mujhe vese bhi ghar jake khana pakane ka bilkul mood nahi hai...'
Arjun smiled at her request..."Sure" he shouted and took a sharp turn...Arohi again fell on him...but this time she without hesitation held his waist...refusing to overthink about it and just enjoy the moment...

Tainu takda ravaan
Baaton pe teri hansda ravaan
Pagal main khud nu banaanda ravaan
Tu hansdi rave, main hansaanda ravaan
Tainu takda rawaan...

'Yaar kuch advice to de ki mai kya pehnu aaj..."whined Arjun as he sat in his apartment with his friend Jay...feeling highly irritated with his boring wardrobe..
"Arre...tu kabse larkio jesa apne looks pe itna dhyaan dene lag gya??" asked Jay..feeling surprised at his friend's absurd behaviour.
"Ha..nahi deta tha pehle par aaj mai party mai Aohi ka date banke ja raha hoon...or mai ese hi bhondu banke  nahi jaa sakta...esa dikhunga to Arohi mujhse kabhi pyaar nahi karegi..."answered Arjun in a depressed manner..
"Arjun mai janta hoon..ki tu usse bohot pyaar karta hai par ek baat yaad rakh ..ki agar voh tujhse pyaar karegi toh tu jaisa hai vaise hi...samjha...Mohabbatei ka dialogue hai yeh"said jay laughing..
"Pata hai Jay"replied Arjun turning serious..."par mai soch raha tha ki aaj mai use apne dil ki baat bata doon...shayad vo accept karle.."he replied blushing..
"Oh god!!yaar tune pehle yeh baat kyu nahi btayi mujhe??pichle 4 mahine se mai wait kar raha hoon ki kab tu use propose karega...ruk tu,...aaj toh mai tujhe esa makeover dunga ki Arohi tujhe dekhte hi faint ho jaegi.."Jay replied..excited..
Arjun scowled at him'What do you mean>??mujhe Arohi ko faint nahi karvana samjha!!"
"Arre mai toh mazak kar raha tha...chal mere ghar chal...mai tujhe apna black jacket deta hoon.."he said enthusiastically..

Arjun ran into Arohi when he was going to lock the door of his apartment..Being neighbours it was impossible for them not to see eachother.
Arohi looked at him confused and asked.."Arjun iss time tum kaha jaa raha ho??"Arjun stared at Arohi dressed in a casual purple t-shirt and black capries..yet looking utterly pretty...
he stuttered.."Voh Arohi...mai Jay ke ghar jaa raha tha..kuch kaam tha kya tumhe mujhse??"
"Ha Arjun...voh mujhe tumhara pen drive chahiye tha..kuch kaam hai..."she replied..
"Thik hai ..tum le lo...Yeh lo keys..kaam ho jaye to darwaza lock kardena..."said arjuna nd handing her the keys he rushed out..;.

Ajeeb rangaan di tu hai badi
Lage alag hi jahaan di
Ajeeb rangaan di tu hai badi
Lage alag hi jahaan di

Rummanging through his study desk..Arohi finally found the much needed pen drive...while taking it out..something caught her attention..a beautiful cristal box peeping from the drawer...She took it out tentatively..."mera birthday toh nahi hai...or nahi meri promotion hui hai...iska matlab yeh gift mere liye to nahi hai..."she muttered while opening the box...Inside the box lay a beautiful bracelet watch with small charms hanging from the sides...her heart went out to the watch..she caressed it with her fingers when the small card inside caught her attention...

To My angel...My love...

It read...
"Matlab yeh gift mere liye nahi hai...kahi Arjun uss churail Jayshree keliye to nahi laya yeh gift...par voh to use pasand nahi karta..to phir kahi kisi or larki keliye to nahi..."she mumbled...a sudden pain gripping her heart...She was always very possesive for Arjun...She never let any girl come close to him...the reason for her jealousy of seeing him with someone else was not even clear to her...maybe it was because Arjun was her best friend...because she enjoyed having Arjun's undivided attention or simply because she did not want to share him with anyone else...
She kept the box back in the drawer and glanced at his study wall which had numerous pics of them both along with their friends and colleagues..a particular pic caught he attention...Arjun had a sullen expression on his face and she was standing beside him trying to make him smile...Shefali her roommate had clicked this pic.She didnt even remember why Arjun was sad in the pic..yet his cute expression made her smile...a sweet ache which had been there in her heart since a week now deepened...

"Kahi...yeh pyaar to nahi??"she questioned herself...

Ae to nazraan nazraan di gal ve
Tu vi sun le zaraa
Main taa kol tere rehna
Main taa kol tere rehna
Main taa rehna kol tere...

Arohi's mouth dropped open as she stared at the handsome man who stood in front of her.Hair gelled up...specs gone...a white shirt instead of his usual pin striped ones...blue jeans and a black jacket to go with it...

Arohi closed her mouth and then blinked twice and slowly approached him as he stood outside her apartment.getting hold of his shoulders she spoke in a dead serious voice..
"Tum kaun ho??or tumne mere bhole bhale Arjun k saath kya kia??"
Arjun looked at her puzzeled...and then as her words"My arjun"sunk in..he blushed...
Arohi's face broke out in a huge grin and she hugged him tightly...her new found emotions and feelings making her heart flutter...She took a deep breath..Arjun hesitantly at first put an arm around her hugging her back...
Arohi pulled herself back..and Arjun for the first time the evening noticed how pretty she was looking...She was wearing a ox blood red dress which reached her knees..The dress had a boat neck and was pleted near the waist..It accentuated her curves nicely...she wore black heels to go with the outfit...metallic black hoops and red lipstick..Her hair was left open and was curled at the ends...she looked breath taking..

"Chale??asked Arohi and  breaking Arjun's trance..Arjun nodded and they both got out of the apartment...
Arohi gasped seeing the black mercedes waiting outside the apartment...
"Arjun..yeh car kiska hai??"asked Arohi is toal awe...
"Voh...mere friend ka hai...I thought bike pe jaana comfortable nahi hoga aj..."he said smiling...
"Aww...thank you Arjun...thank you so much.."she leapt up and kissed him on his cheek...and realising wat she has done..arohi blushed and arjun gasped...
"Chalo nahi toh late ho jaega.."Arjun quickly changed the topic and Arohi felt relieved...

The party was in full swing by the time they arrived..Arohi was quickly pulled into hugs the moment she entered..No doubt she was famous in college..Arjun stood beside her awkwardly uncomfortable as a group of boys came forward to hug her...Arohi obviously knew them and Arjun passed a tight smile as they shook hands with him..Arohi's infectious grin made him smile too as she pulled him forward to introduce them to her other friends..

The music was loud and blaring as they danced to the beats of "Saturday Saturday"..Arohi laughed...Arjun laughed and though Arjun could not dance well ,he found himself strangely at ease beside Arohi...To the people around they looked like a couple very much in love...

But a pair of eyes glared at them from the corner ,cursing them under his breath...

Tainu takdi rawaan
Naina 'ch tere main vasdi ravaan
Paagal main khud nu banaunda ravaan
Tu hansdi rave, main hansanda ravaan
Tainu takda ravaan

Arohi and Arjun stood side by side with soft drinks in their hands...Arohi was talking animatedly with one of her friends and Arjun was just happy to stand beside and watch her...making small talks with her other friends...
"hey ...I am Julie...can I have a dance with you?"...Arjun turned around to notice a girl standing infront of him..she had excess make-up on..and even her fair complection and short dress could not make her look pretty...
"Umm...voh.."arjun stuttered...Arohi turned around and watching her all time enemy trying to dance with her Best friend...she scowled...
"Ji nahi...actually Julie...He is MY date..so he will probably dance with ME"said Arohi extra sweetly..Julie got annoyed and went off..arjun's surprised eyes flew to arohi's angry ones..
"Are you jealous Miss Ahluwalia.."he whispered...
"Yes I am Mr.Singhania..."She replied without hesitation...They both stared at eachother..trying to search for the hidden feelings...
"Well well...who do we have here...the new love birds"came a sudden voice...Arohi arjun's trance broke...recognising the voice Arohi stilled and her voice stiffened.."Raj"she whispered...
Arjun immediately stilled too...Arohi had told him about Raj..her ex-boyfriend who had cheated on her...Arjun fisted his hands...tightly...
"Toh arohi...naya boyfriend mil gya tumhe...mujhe replace karne keliye??Itna jaldi bhool gayi tum mujhe??"He roared angrily...
"Raj!!!humara relation 2 saal pehle khatam ho chuka hai...or yeh mat bhoolo ki tumne mujhe cheat kiya tha..."Arohi roared back...
Raj's voice immediately softened...and he tried to reach for Arohi but she flinched..
"Arohi...mai uss baat keliye maafi mang chuka hoon...or abh kya karu tum hi bolo..?cant u see how much I love you and how good we were together.."
"No...I don't...I have absolutely no feelings for you..Do you understand??"Arohi screamed on top of the music..
Raj reached infront and held Arohi's shoulder tightly...Arohi winced and immediately Arjun came and pushed Raj back angrily...
"Hey watch it..Dont touch me"raj shouted..his breath smelling of alcohol...Arohi felt nauseated...
Raj turned to Arohi and spoke again..
"Arohi..don't you see it that he doesn't deserve you??Arohi yeh larka tumhe kabhi khush nahi rakh paega..mai tumhe princess ki tarha rakhunga..tumhari har khuaish puri karunga...yeh tumhe kuch bhi nahi de paega ...tum itni badal kese gayi..ese larko ko to tum kabhi bhao bhi nahi deti thi..or abh...Arohi..we will be so good together..."he could not complete his sentence when ..
SLAP...!!

Raj held his cheek in one hand where Arohi had slapped him..looking shocked...
"ENOUGH!!Mai kiske saath rahu ya nah rahu isse tumhe koi fark nahi parna chahiye...tumhara or mera rishta bohot pehle khatam ho chuka hai...and I am even ashamed to think I was your girlfriend..or Rahi baat Arjun ki...toh voh tumse bohot accha hai...you don't even deserve to take his name"she screamed .
Arohi's male friends came forward and and dragged Raj out of the hall slapping him in the way...

Arjun stood there...though Arohi had taken his side..he still felt humiliated...his previous insecurities gripping his heart...He quietly walked out of the room...desperate in the need of fresh air..

Ishq duaavan jaane kab aave
Ishq duaavan aave jab aave
Main ta kol tere rehna
Main ta kol tere rehna
Main taa baitha kol tere...

"Arjun...arjun..".Arohi screamed as she came out of the hall desperately in search of him...She searched for him every where and finally found him standing near the parking lot...resting his back on the car...his eyes closed and a pained expression on his face...
"Arjun...kya hua???tum yaha kyu khade ho is waqt??"Arohi asked...softly touching his shoulder...
Arjun looked at her with a lost expression...and whispered...
"He is right..I don't deserve you...mai bhi kya sochke yaha aaya tha...maine socha...specs ki jagah lens laga lunga,ese kapre pehnunga to tum mujhse pyaar karne lago gi..par...he is right...tumhe dekho or mujhe dekho..maine soch bhi kese liya ki mujh jese larke to tum mil jaogi.."he blabbered...
"arjun...tum kehna kya chahte ho...??"Arohi asked..her heartbeat increasing...Is it what she is thinking it is..she wondered..
"Arohi...I love you..isnt it obvious??maine yeh sab to issilye kiya..."he muttered..
Arohi came forward and cupped his face...she had duelled on her feelings for him for long but then...when Arjun confessed his feelings for her..It came out natural...
"I love you too Arjun...tumhe yeh sab karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai..tum jese ho..jo bhi ho...mai tumse vese hi pyaar karti hoon...and Iam so lucky to have you in my life Arjun..."she whispered and hugged him tightly...
"Par Arohi.."murmured arjun digging his face in her hair..
"Koi par war nahi Arjun...can't you see how amazing you are and how easy it is to love you??Never feel like this about yourself...samjhe??"she scolded..Arjun nodded happily like a child and hugged her tigher..Pulling back he kissed her forhead and stared in her eyes...Arohi moved forward and planted a gentle kiss on his warm soft lips...Arjun looked at her surprised..and Arohi shoo her head and grasping his head in her hands crashed her lips against his..

Tainu takda ravaan
Baaton pe teri hansda ravaan
Pagal main khud nu banaanda ravaan
Tu hansdi rave, main hansanda ravaan
Tenu takda ravan (x2)

'Vese Arjun ..tum mujhe vo watch kab dene vale ho??"asked arohi on their way home...Arjun looked at her surprised and shocked...
"Voh jab mai aaj tumhare apartment gyi tab dikha mujhe.."she answered his curious gaze...
"Maine socha tha ghar pohuchte hi tumhe surprise dunga par tumhe toh sab pata chal jaata hai.."he shook his head wearily...
Arohi laughed and the musical sound increased his heart beat..and together they drove to their new destination...

Edited by Anne.Frank - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Haayee Anu... u dedicated this to us... 
Anne.Frank thumbnail