Jamai Raja

DD and Roshni's relationship

gothope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
We obviously seen how DD is towards Roshni. And there is no talks of her dad. I have a feeling that Roshni is actually not DD's daughter. She is her dad and his Lady love's daughter. But for whatever reason when her dad was dying he asked DD to take care of Roshni. Obviously we all know that children can win the hearts of everyone very quickly so Roshni in ways won the heart of
DD when she was younger. DD really loved Roshni but because she was not her child she couldn't accept Roshni fully therefore she created this image for everyone about hating Roshni. Any one else have opinions on this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
DD is Roshni's mom for sure...
i think DD has some past related to her husband and some financial problems..

gothope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandana...

DD is Roshni's mom for sure...
i think DD has some past related to her husband and some financial problems..

Is there any specific reasons you think she is DD's daughter?
Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gothope

Is there any specific reasons you think she is DD's daughter?

I don't have specific reason..but after watching all DD and Roshni scenes and DD's love and affection towards Roshni...the way she came to chawl w/o her sandals when Roshni is in trouble...i don't think so that Roshni is someone's daughter...
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with chandana. Dd may not show it but she truley loves Roshini. I have a feeling her dada boned them and chose to leave them in dire straights for a girlfriend. I also believe he may have beaten her.Edited by sunyy - 9 years ago