Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Yeah this news is awesome!!But I dont have Ary digital here, we have 2 ary channels but noe the one which shows serial so I have to request my cable operator for it!

And aww thakshi, u busy these days!This is sad, I hope to see u back in action yaar!Yup cez is busy and so is u!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i also don't have ary but no worrysssssssssss.Nobi will uplaod the vdo regularly๐Ÿ˜ƒ

amna malik thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Lolzz yaar!!Haan these days toh hathon main haath so much!

I am enjoying AP scenes, but prem this kind of idea is not good, now AP will remain most of the time together(good for us)but poor sam!!Uskey saath sahi nahi horha

sam gaining all the sympathy.Forget her yaar.uske saath to yeh hona hi tha.Ap ke liye sam ko aisa rehna aprega

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indogirl

One more.

Puja at Basu house:
There is a puja at basu house. Everyone from prerna's family come, but Prerna doesn't come. Everyone is doing aarti and lolz Anurag keeps seeing Prerna in the Pandit. This was so funny. The way he was staring at the pandit and smiling na, u would think he was in love with the pandit. He kept seeing Prerna everywhere.
The puja is over. Anu goes to his room and calls Prerna. As soon as she picks up, he hangs up. He does this 3-4 times. Finally, Prerna gets annoyed and says this must be Anurag. She calls him back. Prerna: Anurag, tum kabse mujhe blank calls kyun kiye ja rahe ho? Anu: prernaโ€ฆwoโ€ฆmein. He was so scared of her even back then. Behara. Such sweetu lag raha tha. Pre: kya kam he bolo. Anu: wo Prerna me tumse puchhna chahta tha ki tum puja me kyun nahi ayee? He invites her to puja and she says she'll come. Then he waits for her at the door the whole time until she comes.

Ok...now i should go to bed...good night everyone or rather good morning. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lolzz!!So many cute AP scens updates!!I love them yaar..

I could imagine anu expressions!!Anu was totally so cute inthe beginning, everyone just used to pull his legs, innocent bhi toh kitna tha๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for the updates yaar.

amna malik thumbnail

Okay someone posted pics!!They are awesome, AP scenes were nice today, U know amna prerna k paaon main kanta chuba and anu held her and said if everyhing is alrite!That was so nice, it happened today ๐Ÿ˜›

see doabra touching touching hua na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

amna malik thumbnail

awwww poor prem๐Ÿ˜ญBut tell me onething,yeh toilet bhi dupatta le ker jaata hai kya?

madiha_17 thumbnail
Lolzz amna!!Dunno maybe toilet gaya hi na ho ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† This is funny yaar!!!

Yeah sam gaining our sympathy and kyun na ho!!Ekta is doing unfair with her, I read teh article that her character will take a different shape after five years leap, per everything is the same!!AP k thru misunderstadnings and then sam might turn inti a negative character, I m kind of bore with all these dramas!Kuch aur naya accha nahi dikha saktey they!!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

AMNA!!! LOLZZZ!! I am sure he does...he is in a trance...he probably even puts it down so that he can do his thing in peace in the toilet...:) He just lost his ability to make sense of what just happened...that is horrible man!! I think Mukti is gonna be back in some hum-shakal thing and then Prem will wake up...ufff I hate this hum shakal crap...it better be Mukti...the old one...

madiha_17 thumbnail
See kitni cute family lag rahi hai!!I m feeling bad for prem but a good sign is this k AP are going panchmeshwar tomorrow!!!!!!Yaar plz kuch change dikhao, I m tired of these rona dhona waley scenes!!

What do u think amna?
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ekta will never show sense...if he will not know what he is doing...how did he come home & change his clothes...maybe he thought, 'enough of sitting here..i'll go home, change & then sit under teh stairs...that would be comfortable' ๐Ÿ˜†
amna malik thumbnail
Prem kapre khud chg kerta hai yah koi aur karwata hai?And yaar i don't want to talk abt sam right now, uknow my feelings abt her,mera mood kharab ho jayega