Happy ending for whom ?? - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by deepsel

What the😲...Where did u get this Mukti? ... really unbelievable ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

It was their tagline on twitter, not sure if they changed it, don't really care to check it out.  PP shared it.
Deepa super question dear😆
I am totally confused. Maybe cos am uneducated😕
Originally posted by SPraba

Deepa super question dear😆
I am totally confused. Maybe cos am uneducated😕

😆😆😆 No no we are educated illiterates ...It suits us more that way...😉
This is a happy ending only for the highly educated aka none of the fans, but the CVs and channel. You see, to the educated CVs, having Paro's humshakal run around Rudra's haveli, fall in love overnight, then have Rudra fall in love overnight and having Paro's spirit come back to tell him to move on with Myrah are extremely realistic and logical, two concepts us illiterates couldn't possibly understand.

The real winners with this happy ending are the educated ST, MD, GH and RS. Us lowly fans just don't understand education, which they have provided us with.

#suchislife
Originally posted by deepsel

Yes dear..sometimes its better not to get any response ..I am more than satisfied with "Dekhna hai Dekho", "SuchIsLife", "Educated illiterates" ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Whats your name honey ..if u don't mind me asking..😳
yeah, can't forget those taglines from our CVs...
Naan, myself Ranjani... 😃
This is a question that we can truly only wonder about and guess😕 
I pulled myself out of the self-inflicted boycott of the show sicne Paro's death and tried to get back to watch a few scenes here and there (of just later episodes) within last two days as the show is ending and I couldn't resist the temptation😳

Let me say that even though Sanaya and Ashish pulled me in with their sizzling chemistry onscreen (they truly did justice to the scene) yet I cringed when I saw Rudra professing his love to Paro with such gusto and intensity What about Paro? Didn't she deserve this kind of passionate declaration of love? Just heartbroken yet again after watching that scene😭

Originally posted by desisoapie

This is a question that we can truly only wonder about and guess😕 
I pulled myself out of the self-inflicted boycott of the show sicne Paro's death and tried to get back to watch a few scenes here and there (of just later episodes) within last two days as the show is ending and I couldn't resist the temptation😳

Let me say that even though Sanaya and Ashish pulled me in with their sizzling chemistry onscreen (they truly did justice to the scene) yet I cringed when I saw Rudra professing his love to Paro with such gusto and intensity What about Paro? Didn't she deserve this kind of passionate declaration of love? Just heartbroken yet again after watching that scene😭

Wow..Sonia...U came out of your vanvaas...😆😆😆 So happy to see u honey but quite sad to welcome you to such a post..

We should just ignore the sad state of the story and keep our mind and heart shut..and watch SANISH  for their sheer commitment and dedication...😳

No idea for whom it is.

Looking around I see many shows closing down or being pulled off air, ours is the only fandom which has been left to make up our own story of a happy ending. How sad is this ? Who does so ... why should we ?

I am really sad and depressed that we had to face this. A beautiful lovestory getting a happy / tragic end is ok with almost all of it's followers as we like to stand by them through thick and thin and till the time the USP ( Parud here ) is intact . And we did our best in clinging to it..didnt we?

Here they began with something so beautiful and divine, it went deep, deep down in my  heart and lodged itself there , now you want to widgel it up using cheap tactics and naming it as creativity ... I just feel very unhappy right now that Parud did not get the ending they deserved. I am just not able to let go...what do I do .

No matter what I think or say ..there will always be an unsaid twinge in my heart that RR did not end on Paro and Rudra ... it ended on Myrah and Rudra.
I did not see Paro in the last frame .. I saw Myrah and the visual cannot be replaced. I know I will eventually cook up something in my heart to find peace but the fact remains the same again... it will be written everywhere as a Myrah - Rudra end and not Parud and my heart breaks at this once again.

🤪 Story end with single leads would not be accepted may be...
When we look back to wt RR is.. ended with leads who r single , departed though they loved each other..
Thats y happy ending.. 😕
Still on my self imposed boycotting.. and i have not watched in a month though i intend to watch the single Paro scene somewhere over this weekend when i will have time to weep..

And maybe years later when Sanaya has a new show and I am immersed in it I might check out the Last month of RR just for educational purposes... on how San was..

So its definitely not for me! 🥱 AND neither is it for anyone with a heart.. 🤢

A happy ending for me would have been for them to show the tragedy as a nightmare of Rudra and getting Paro back and having them have their 2nd baby and living happily ever after!

An acceptable and tolerable ending would be Rudra forever cherishing and loving his only love, his life Paro and at the end of his life joining her on the other side..

what they are showing is a horror show..
Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago