Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

This jodi of Gautam and Jen is special. I've seen many romantic movies and some shows. But these two match each other in every aspect. Very rare jodi. They could have created history if they were handled better.

And Saras-Kumud are sweet and close to our hearts. Here again, their relationship was not explored after a point. And thats sad.

yeah Santhi..sooo very true.
Gul.S_Ef thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanku Kat, u said it all 👏
KK84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

Kat, what a beustiful, touching post, I felt like crying when I was reading it. 

The fact of the matter is we may rave, rant,scream, curse, but we couldn't walk away, and the reason for that is only one - Gautam and Jen. 

Because the way they have portrayed Saras and Kumud has been magical and enchanting. Riveting performers, very very good looking, with a star quality, the two are absolutely flawless in screen. 

And it hasn't just been gauti and Jen, the entire cast that was chosen has been superb 

The one you haven't mentioned, but was one of my fav, maybe not for her acting talent per se, but by her glamorous presence - Monica bedi , the suave Chetan Pandit, Yatinji who I was in love with, Kumari - vinita joshi who lighted up the screen with her smile. 

Then of course the very very OTT and colorful kalika -Soni Singh. They have all done their bit to support gauti and Jen and keep us hooked. 

The second lead was very ably provided by Varun- the surprise package for me, who has really come into his own as a polished actor and Shiney doshi who we have always hated and mistrusted as Kusum the Saras ki saali but loved her as mrs Danny Vyas. 

The show went downhill steadily and what we have today is no patch on what we started out with, but still even today, even in this phase of poor writing, gauti and Jen perform with equal conviction and sincerity 

I have to end with a special appreciation to gauti, a man who has been the life and soul of Saarswatichandra for me. 

Thanks Kat for this wonderful post and a fitting tribute to all the cast! 

Arshi I just couldn't remember his name..Yatin sir! I still miss his presence! Thanks for the reminder on the name.

You are right..90% of the cast members have been on par! How did I forget LN! The show without him has been incomplete..I am still wishing and praying they bring him back.

One we both forgot...Sunny 😭 Its a shame how he just got erased from the show like he never existed.

I didn't think to mention Monica Bedi frankly...she didn't even cross my mind. She has been great as Gumaan in the earlier episodes but since the paagal khana..its been intolerable..too OTT acting but ofcourse Gumaan wouldn't be Gumaan without Monica Bedi!

Kumari too was brilliant..just a shame how they overlooked her character also.

You're right..we rant about a million things but we have loved this cast like its our own family! They will always be remembered! Always be close to our hearts and special!
KK84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gul.S_Ef

Thanku Kat, u said it all 👏

Gul, all that is missing is a post with the all the pics of samud of each and every track..if someone does that..it would be perfect! we get to re live our show!
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK84

Shana I agree with you that the charm got slightly lost after marriage but the memories still stick! and GR and Jenny still gave their 200% which I think everyone will forever remember!!
I am still sceptical abt MK but I also trust GR's decision 200000%. There must be something to the show than 'a boy who has magical powers' that has make him take this show up.

Agree Jena gave their best till the end 😳

If gr us in mk that means it's sure a worth watch .
believerintruth thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kat : This is so beautiful ! Your writing fiddled with my heart strings to play the old melancholic yet beautiful song , and now I am left with bleedy fingers. Sheer beauty. This was the samud journey in a glimpse. Their essence still lingers on , and we can yet feel it , the proof is your post !