Sajana...(Prerna Bajaj with A PMS)

Posted: 17 years ago

Authors note: CAPS are the charecter yelling nothing more than that.

Prerna was walking down the road indifferent to the whole surrounding only one thing was in her mind now. "Where is my husband?" The only thought in her head at the point, even the honk of the truck fell into def ears till a hand pulled her by force like never before. There when she came back to her senses stood her baby Mukti, fuming in a way that she knew that she was going to get it. "WHAT WERE  YOU THINKING  CHOTI MA? YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED…YOU WERE JUST WALKING DOWN LIKE A ZOMBY WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT?"

"Mukti…beta…vo…" she began but this did not get any were near Mukti. "IF YOU WERE THINKING ON HOW TO GET K Channel BACK ON TRACK KEEP IT IN THE OFFICE, IF YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT THE PANCHMASHAWR TEMPLE DON'T DO IT IN THE MIDDILE OF THE ROAD THAT CRACK POT GOD IS NOT WORTH IT." Prerna listened to the whole thing open mouth it looked like the mother daughter role had just reversed, Mukti was still holding her hand and clearly the grip said some thing different. This was not a week and desperate hold but a grip of authority and power, was this Mukti. It was her very own Mukti dressed in a yellow chudidar but some thing was different? What?

Finally Mukti calmed down and hugged Prerna very happily, "I never thought I will see you again choti ma, now where are you staying?"

"Hotel…m…mi..n..e." she said hesitantly, Mukti looked strait in her eyes, there was a determination in her eyes and a strength Mukti swore. "It is going to be yours I promise you aab kahiya who came with you don't tell me you Mohini dadi sent you alone? I know Sam aunty would lock you in the house rather than that." For the first time she smiled and pulled her 'chotima' and started walking. "No I am with Anurag."

"Good what is his mobile number?" she asked and dialled the number Prerna gave her, "Hello Mr. Basu this is Mukti Deshmuk now if you recall me can you tell me where are you? I need to hand over you're best friend to you. Umm hmmm ummm all right, don't worry about the auction the hotel is going to be chotima's at any cost I have seen to that. Now I have to go, I will see you there in two minutes." She cut the line and pulled Prerna towards a black Mustang convertible top down, the mother was too shocked and  the daughter only smiled. "She is a beauty is she now chotima? Wan'a ride her she is quite a sweet heart on the road." Mukti prompted her but Prerna refused, what was Mukti doing in the past five years? Once they sat down  Mukti slipped on the seat belt, "You want to top up or down?" she asked…Prerna said it was fine as it is, clearly the girl spent a lot on the car, the seats were very good (costly) and the music player was up to date. She had some C.D's slashed up in arms length as well. "I wanted the blue one first but the colour was better in black when I saw the modes so I went for this one, umm do you like it?" Prerna nodded, "Any ways, I heard this song and I know you will love it…" she said and played the song, Ishq Ne Tere from Ahistha. Prerna finally interrupted her, "Why had you not asked me about any one?" Mukti's smile faded she did not take her eyes of the road.

"I all ready know everything. That's all I can tell you now…" she gave the keys to a man there politely smiling and thanking him. Then with out an after thought ran to Anurag who was just completing a call and hugged him. "Uncle how are you?" happy and surprised he hugged her back, "Good beta how are you?"

"I was fine till you're best friend came along and almost got her self killed. Now I need to take care of her properly." Mukti complained, smiling then touched Anurag's feet like she did Prerna after yelling. "Ouu did you see my baby?"

"If you are referring to the black car you got of yes, if you are talking about a child no." Anurag said, her enthusiasm was infectious, "I don't have a child so the car yes so did you like it? Do you want to go for a test drive with me, she is too sweet on the road." Anurag shut her up, "Beta no, but first I need to get some one with the auction its going -"

"Don't worry I have my man in there and he is going to win it for choti ma…what ever the cost…don't worry I am her daughter and my money is hers. Leave that to him, I know he will get it…but we can sit there if you want." Mukti went on, Anurag was shocked, she was so confident and magnetic, he had never seen her or any one like this before. "How is Sam aunty? I miss her a lot uncle I need to come and meet her some time."

"You are always welcome, you are Prerna's daughter so you are like my daughter as well Mukti beta." Anugar said, still guilty about the rape case. The auction was about to start and all  of them went to the place.

The bid began, 2 cores…2 cores and 15 lacks…3 cores…3 cores 9 lacks…4 cores and 7 lacks…suddenly a solitary man entered and declared, 8 cores. He had a stiff body dressed elegantly in a dark brown jacket and trousers with a plane light brown shirt. He had a leather brief case in his hand, when no one responded he won, Mukti smiled triumphant she had won. "Sir please come and take the papers." The in charge invited, the man handed the money (in cash) saying, "The three cores are on its way sir, please call the person I was bidding for Mrs. Prerna Bajaj." Prerna looked at her daughter in awe, when she was simply looking on at the man who gave her a respectful look, she took Prerna by the hand lead her there with Anurag standing there. Never had he seen such a majestic walk either. Some how it may have been the walk or the action but she got a standing applause  Mukti hugged her and the man paid the money and 'returned' to Prerna her hotel. Outside Prerna's eyes were moist, "I don't know how to…" 

"Choti ma if you want to thank me the cost would be never meeting me for another ten years. Ready?" Mukti demanded and Prerna dropped the idea, "Come home beta, come to Mumbi." Prerna asked and Anurag nodded, he too had a smile on his face and tears in  his eyes. Before Mukti could say anything her phone rang and she excused her self, "Yes…we got it…yes she is near by…I will bring them don't worry…I have to go! By take care." Mukti walked back with a smile and slipped her arm around Prerna, "Choti ma I want you and uncle to come with me I have something to show you – and you are having lunch with u – me."

"Sure beta…where do you want?" Anurag asked looking at the various kinds of restaurants available. Mukti healed his hands and pulled him, "Home. Come on lets go." Just then the man who came interrupted her, "Ms. Deshmuk I am sorry to intrude ma'am at such a moment but the rest of the money can be authorized only by you, though you told me verbally it would not do ma'am."

"Yes. Thank you for reminding me Mr. Parvine I will do the formalities right away, I want the rest of the money pied by dawn tomorrow. You got that?" she asked, rather demanded and the man nodded.

"Yes ma'am it would be done. Please sighed the cheque…" he handed her a cheque book and pen Mukti checked it then sighed. "Please call me once you are done, thank you have a nice day."

"You too ma'am, good by sir, good by ma'am it was very nice meeting you." The man said and left the place. Anurag was starring at her, a man may be four years older than the girl was practically kissing the ground she walked on.

Krishi

Next part? Will depend on the resopnse I get buddies.

Edited by shakthi258 - 17 years ago
wow, krishi it is great that you started another fan-fic. I can guess that KZK is your favorite soap.

Anurag and Prerna walked into Basu house the  next day morning. Sam kept on asking, "What is the surprise? Batho na Prerna come on."

Prerna shook her head, "No, sorry lekin luch par patha chal jayaga…"

"Sam menue aaj vohi hai jo Prerna kehethi hai all right. I have some work at office I will come back soon." Anurag says by and goes very happy then says, "I'll be threre in time for luch." Soon as he leaves Snaha starts walking out, but Prerna calls her back, "Beta please help today, its very important that you make the alu paratas." Snaha looked at her for a moment like she had gone nuts but Prerna's expresstion looked so genuine and happy smiles that Snaha just could not say no. soon Everyone is cooking the food and the table gets set out for the food with a mixture of Danish food and Indian food. At the end Kaki asks (the journalist) asks "Prerna who are these people and why are the asking for such strange items?"

"Kaki you will know the minute you see them." Prerna answeres and Anurag walks in asking, "Am I late?"

"No but I think they will arrive any moment…" Prerna tells him suddenly a voice says behind her "Nahi Prerna we don't need a moment we are all ready hear." There stands Mr. Bajaj, Mukti and…Sharath. Snaha looks at Sharath like she is going to kill him and so are the others but Anurag and Prerna smile at him. Mukti is bilnd to all this, she runs and huggs "I missed you so much." Tushar silently looks on as Prerna goes and hugs Sharath, he huggs her back and puts his head on her shoulder closeing his eyes in extecy, "Mom." Some how the action of Prerna brakes the tention and Mohini dadi says, "Prerna…yaa…"

"Kaki ma, ya tho aab sudar gaya hai, jaisa aap ne mera bacho ki kyal raka ya ladka mera pathi aur beti ka kyal raka." Prerna explains, Bajaj finally steps up and opens his arms for Tushar who falls into them, weeping, looking at Doris he says, "I was wrong about you beta. Apna dad ko gala nahi lagogi." Doris too happily hugs him. Kuki and her husband look at this and smile, Bajaj lets go of Tushar and Doris but goes hugs the couple, the whole time Sharath looks on scared and keeps holding Prerna's palu. Some how the words Prerna said makes everyone look at Sharath with respect, Bajaj tunrs around after hugging his dauter and son-in-law, "Sharath you can let go of Prerna's pallu now no one is going to eat you." This brakes the tention and every one laugh, Sam puts her hand on his face and says, "Calo beta, luch kalo."

Bajaj goes up to Snaha, once Mukti moves away to say hi to Shravan, and hugs her, "Kuch mach kaho I know everything…" he says slowly and Snaha cries silently, Bajaj wipes it and everyone start having luch. [Flash back] Mukti drove her car towards a large house with a beautyfull garden and some cars  were standing there Mukti ignored them and drove up the the enterence, "Chalia…" standing at the door Mukti reached out on her toes and started ringing the bell constently, the camera moves inside the house a man comes down the stairs and opens the door, "I am comeing you littile brat. Can't you wait." He opened the door Prerna and Anurag kept their eyes on the man with haterid, there in front of them stood Sharath Guptha. Mukti looked at them and smiled, "Choti ma jis insansa aap ithni nafrath ka saath deek raha hai I would not have lifed if not for him."

Prerna and Anurag looked at Sharath shocked, he moved away to let them in, suddenly Prerna looked a shocked a slow smile lit on her face and tears in her eyes, she ran and hugged him, he hugged her back slowly kissing her hair with all the love he could muster. Anurag looked at them and smiled, Mr. Rishab Bajaj, who smiled back, "Umm papa…" Mukti inturuped, the four of them looked at her, "The bed room is there." Pointing to a room Sharath burst out laughing and Prena blushed but did not move away, "Mukti beta you are shame less." Anurag teased her and pinched her cheek.

"I know uncle can we eat I am starving." Mukti asked, every one agreed and began moving towards the kitchen. "Chotima aap kaha ja raha hai? You and dad are eating inside there…" Mukti pointed towards a room, and left with Anurag and Sharath. [End of Flashback]

Nivi di finally broke her silence, when every one moved away from the table, "Prerna now that you're husband is back I think you may leave or would he also stay hear. I am  sure Anurag can get Mukti some proper clothes instead of these torn jeans and top." Everyone's smile faded and Mohini dadi was about to cut her in but Mukti walked up to her and placed a firm hand on her shoulder, "Aunty…aap phikar kyu kar raha hai? Don't worry we are taking our family with us soon, aap jaisa katu ka saath rehena par bachara thak ho chukka honga." Prenra was shocked but the others were enjoying this especially Mohini dadi and kakis, Anurag openly applauded her, she smiled at him the tured back to Nivi di, "Aur jaha thak mere kapda hai, this is the latest fashion. Just in case you did not notice my feet I am wearing brand shoes that compliment it…not some road side stuff."

Sam just took one proper look from top to bottom, Mukti was wearing a disinter light blue jeans (a torn look type) with dark blue and white Nike sports shoes. Her belt looked like pure silver a white t-shirt. The t-shirt made look Mukti look really strange a short sleeve, the neck was wide and a bit low and a bit above her waist having  a silver speck based pattern with a very light blue glitter she also wore a blue Velcro wrist watch and a silver bracelet on another with a simple chain. Her hair had grown a bit and fluffed out and the make up made her look very nice and rough to an extent. There seamed to be a certain amount of Sharath's influence in it that could be seen. He was dressed in a baggy brown trousers with a light black t-shirt that had some crazy prints over it. Along with it he had thrown over a metallic chain with a cross in it, after folding it making up layers. Mr. Bajaj seamed to be the only one well dressed out of the three in his usual business suits…a black one with a grey shirt. What had they been doing all this time? Their accessories showed that a lot of money had been thrown into it.

Mukti's mobile rang, "Hello yes, really thank you so much. Yes I am on my way, yes. Dad," Bajaj looked at her, "I need to go – you can join us latter. Hay Sharath come on we have to got to go."

Sharath got up, "Is there anything important? I came with dad in his car Mukti."

"Well take mine." She said as they marched out, again Sam was awed by the mejesticity in their body language. This was Mukti the girl she had seen five years before squiming at the sight of any man? Anurag follwed her eyes then commented, "Sam you should have seen Mukti in Pachmaswar when she was talking to the manager. He was practically bowing to her, that remains me Mr. Bajaj what business are you doing now?"

"Heared of the LDS industries?" Bajaj asked.

"Yes…I was thinking of meeting the chair man some time…" Anurag said Bajaj smiled, "You are looking at him."

Krishi

gr8 start loved it thankx for posting two parts just at the begining tht was like a treat

CONTINTUE SOON

Saraa

"Yes…I was thinking of meeting the chair man some time…" Anurag said Bajaj smiled, "You are looking at him." Anurag gabbed at him when Bajaj smiled, "We were determined not to come to you until we made it bigger than P.K industries at least by a percent, its better our last two projects made us seven percent bigger Mr. Basu, I thought you should know that…Sharath and Mukti are the ones who helped me so far and you won't believe it but they make a great team. Mukti and Sharath are part of the directors they make such a great team. The only problem is they need me all the time to keep check, they move a bit too fast for their own good."

"I noticed a change in Mukti, I have never seen anyone this confident." Sam told him again Prerna smiled, her Mukti had definitely changed.

"Tuhsar I almost forgot, my friends son needs a partner to help him in his business, its you're speciality, would you join as a working partner if Mr. Basu does not mind." Mr. Bajaj asked and Prerna beamed, Tushar looked at Anurag who gave immediate approval. Nivi di took this moment to cut in, "That means Prerna you can return K Channel to the - "

Anurag looked horrified, "No there is no one else who can get K channel back Prerna please don't leave."

Mr. Bajaj and Prerna exchanged looks, "Don't worry I won't I own you people a lot."

"Trust me on one thing Mr. Basu, one day with those two brats she will come running to office early." Mr. Bajaj smiled Prerna and Sam gave him a look, Mukti and brat impossible. They did not know how much she changed, yet. "Jokes apart Sampatha ji if I have you're permission can I take my wife and children home as soon as they get the things finalized?"

"With pleasure though I am going to miss them." Sampatha says then turning to Snaha says, "Though if Snaha has a problem with Sharath she can stay hear."

"No I want to go, but I will come when I want." Snaha assured, she wanted more time with her 'papa' and Anurag could see it in her eyes.

In the mean time Sharath and Mukti drive into a house, Mukti stops in front of the gate and looks for something, "What are you looking for?"

"The remote – got it." she takes it and opens the gate, and drives it, it looks beautyfull lawn with a garden, fountain garden and all, Sharath looked around and smiled, "Good…he has done a good job."

"I can see that, hey there is Lawrence," Mukti waves to him, Lawrence is their agent who did the whole thing for them, "Hay great job on the extirior have you got the interior ready?"

"Yes…come and see…" he takes the couple inside and shows them around both of them are very happy with the work and accommodations, the servants who are hired all as instructed by Mukti and Sharath. The rooms are decorated just like the members would like it. Finally they give a thumbs up, "Thanks Lawrence we can't thank you enough."

"Not a problem at all, it was a pleasure working with the two of you." Mukti looks at Sharath who grins, reaching into his planner he picks up a sealed envelop written Lawerence De Fansa, "Your pay check."

"Thanks have a nice stay…you're items are kept as you told me too but the rest?" Sharath assured him he will take care of it, finally Loid handed him a large package with lots of keys and a paper with the code. Mukti placed it on the glass table. They went into the kitchen it was modern and up-to-date, not to mention well stocked. Mukti is looking around when Sharath comes and hugs her from the back, "Kya hua?"

"Choti ma would be very happy…" she says Sharath smiles, still holding her in his arms, slowly he runs a hand through her hair when she looks out of the window. "Are you happy?" he wispers to her she turns around and puts  her arms comepleatly around her neck, "More than…" suddenly letting so realises and hits her head, "We need to call papa and tell him to get everyone hear."

"Duffer I all ready have." Sharath smiles and hits her lightly on the head, "Come on I want to check if all the t.v's work." They go around just checking some small things and are satisfied. Finally the bell rings, Mukti happily runs and opens it. The whole family come in, (Tushar, Doris and Snaha) Mukti immidiatly tells them where to go, "Tushar baiya you're room is there the second one, Snaha you'rs is the one right next to it…the white walled one." They go inside and awed by the rooms and unpack, "Umm Papa you and chotima have the master bedroom so that is there then you turn right, strait…" She gives all the keyes from the bag, Prerna looks around. 

"Beta who did the decorations? It is very nice." Prerna asked, Mukti smiled, "Well this man we hihered did things as we told him to…choti ma I think you sould go and check out you're room. Where is Mahash chau?"

"He is on his way, there was something he had to do." Mr. Bajaj explained and Mukti nodded, "Prerna come and put you're things away then we can look around the house. Where is Sharath?"

"Kitchen…" Mukti replied walking away, Prerna called her back, "Beta I want make lunch with my own hands can you tell him not to have any lunch early?"

"Don't wory mom I was just having some watter." Sharath said comeing there, and out of impulse hugged her, "Welcome hom mama…" Prerna patted his back, there was a change in him. "I can't wait for us to start the navrathri perperations in our new home, its been five years that we celebrated anything."

"This year it would be grand Sharath promise." Tushar says and runs a hand over Mukti's hair. "You have grown too much…" Mukti hugs him for some time then lets him go.

"Great chotima I will help you." Mukti draggers her to the kitchen and Prerna looks shocked, "Beta this kitchen looks so nice cooking would be a pleasure." The four of them (Doris and Sharath as well) help her out and finally get the food ready. Everyone sit down to eat, Bajaj on one side, Prerna in her seat opposite is Tushar, Doris and Snaha, Sharath is next to Prerna and Mukti next  to him. Mukti says, "I missed this so much…sitting and eating on a dining table with everyone around."

"Why what did you do before that?" Snaha asked, Mukti smiled a bit then answered, "We ate sitting in the hall or the slab not on the table untile some one comes. Sharath enough!" Sharath was putting some some potato fry on her plate and Snaha noticed this, he was really takeing care of her. Once they were  done and sitting in the hall Prerna brought up the navarathri topic but they had to go to Basu house because they were not really ready yet.  

Krishi

YAY i am the first one to commment!!!!

the PART was awesomee and mindblastingggggg i loved it

CONTINUE SOOON

Saraa
wow!!! Its great!!!! so is there something going on between sharard and mukti?Edited by pm4eva - 17 years ago

Sharath and Mukti being 'new' in town needed to check out the office, and see if it was ready. "Chalo, hay tell you what lets go for some coffee before the office, it's been a heavy lunch."

"You got it…" Mukit responded as he pulled near a coffee shop, and they got of, Sharath turned back to lock the blue Mustang convertible that had the top up but the interior works were very similar to Mukti's. Leather, c.d player and a bunch of c.ds. "Come on lets go." They walked into the coffee shop with his arms around her shoulders. Mukti gave and sat down at the couch and Sharath went to order, as soon as he did walked back to Mukit and sat more like jumped down near her again slipping his arm around her again. "So partner exited about coming back to India?"

"Am I ever? It has been such a long time since I even came hear but its so different…at the same time still home." Mukti went on crossing her legs over the other and placing her hand on the knees, a posture she seamed to have adopted now with her grace and change. Sharath's free hand tocuched her cheek and his eyes stared into her for a moment they were smiling how long he had waited to see one in her eyes. He could have stared at it longer had the coffee not arrived they picked it up and left the building.

Prem and Debonitha were coming from a meeting, a silence had fallen as usual between them. Something caught his eyes, shocking him enough to stop the car, Basanthi? Basanthi dressed like that? Who was the man with her? From behind, he seamed to be very close to her and intimate as well? He did not know why but he did not like this who ever it was he was quiet intimate with her. Debonitha took the time to interrupt him, "Kya hua? Aank ko andar dalo…" embraced about the way he was looking at Mukti Prem drives away still wondering who the man was. The sean Prem saw was some thing like this, Sharath went the other side to open the door for Mukti but instead was leaning over her and flirting with her, "Come on lets go for a move why slog away in the office?" Mukti began laughing moved away that was when Prem saw her, Sharath pulled her back and slammed her against the car and again they were teasing each other. That was when Prem drove away and Mukti pushed Sharath slightly ordering him to drive. The whole time his back is tured towards Prem so Prem could not see him. "As you say boss, chalo."

The office was beautyfull, a man was waiting for them when they entered, and "Sir Ma'am please come in everything is ready." Sharath and Mukti nodded, not bad the manager recogonized them even in the out fit they were dressed in at the moment. Their cabins were right next to each other with not much space consumtion but well decorated a satisfaction spread across Sharath's face, he loved it. After paying the man of Mukti sat down and played with a paper weight, "Remember what we are going to do tommorow morning Sharath?"

"How would I forget I can't wait to see Prem's face when he sees us together, we will really nail his coffin." Sharath declared, smiling "Finally I can get rid of the guilt that is killing me."

"Relax Sharath everything will be fine…turst me." Mukti sat on the arm of his chair and rubbed his back slightly as he leaned into her shoulder shedding a tear. "Chalo we need to go shop for our clothes, choti ma said we need to go to Basu house before seven, it's nearly three." Sharath unwillingly got up, Mukti kissed him softly on the cheek wipeing the tears, "Chear up."

In the shoping mall, Mukti dragged Sharath to the mens section. "Kya yar why can't I just weare jeans or a plane kurtha you got stiched for the morning pujas mama is going to do?"

"Because that won't do Sharath, ara kam sa kam meri aur papa ki izath ko tho naam lo." She ordered and Sharath rolled his eyes, Mukti would never let him live in peace. "Hay Abi and Lucky wanted us to get their clothes for them…umm…they will be joining us soon." Mukti glared at him Sharath gave her an oh oh look, "Abi and Lucky are comeing and you are telling me now? Why did you not tell me after they arrived?"

"Sorry sweet heart…chalo unka lia bi shopping kartha hai hum." Sharath pulls her by the hand and Mukti goes with him. Soon they start looking at shirwanis, Mukti holds up a cream one with a strait with a strait line and a large dizine in the center with red thread and a red duppata with it. "Hmm no that would look o.k…kuch aur dundtha hai." Sharath and Mukti keep on looking finally Sharath gets for himself a dark blue shirwani with a lined cream duppata and bottom, with two others. After paying for it he took Mukti to the ladises section, "Sharath I don't know what to get."

"Hmm get a sari you will look nice in one besides its been long since you wore one." Suddenly he helaled her hand, "On second thought…no tum vo peheno."

"Sharath that is completely western in need something Indian." Mukti exclaimed.

"Ara duffer vo nahi…the one next to it the chudidar. Chalo go try it on…" when Mukti did Sharath was not very impressed with it, "Nahi there needs something better I want everyone to really gab at seeing you."

"What ever…" Mukti rolled her eyes finally the found the perfect dress a light cream tank top, the sleaves and border were in deep gold, and showed out most of her waist. The skrit was a blue one and a matching duppata, when Mukti came out wearing it, she slied the dupata over her but Sharath adjusted it in a way that one part of it healed at her waist but went around her shoulders were it dropped down gracefully. "Great please plack this, now for the jewellery."  

Krishi

wow jus caught up readin ur ff n gotta say its amazin i luv da way mukti n sharad interact with 1 another can't wait 2 c da look on prem's face when he c's mukti n sharad 2gether continue soon i had a ? r sharad n mukti a couple or r they lik best friendsEdited by mandy07 - 17 years ago
i'm obsessed with this one too!!! you have me hooked on to ur every fanfic!! 😛