Lets make a story( Manan post)story so far on pg 5 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Nandini- yes I m asking the same kya kar rahe ho tum... Dekho tum galat samjh rahe ho main aisi- waisi ladki nahi hoon... Wo tou wo ladke mujhe ghoor rahe the iss liye main tumhare pass aayi thi... Taaki un logon ko ye na lage ke main akeli hoon... Dekho tumne mujhe bachaya uske liye thanks ... Lekin usse jiyada kuchh nahi ok... Tum ko galatfehmi ho rahi hai... Main aisi bilkul v nahi hoon...

Manik put his finger on her lips- Shhh shhh chup bilkul chup ... Nandu was quite and looking into Manik's eyes ...their eye locks ... Both were lost in each other ... But suddenly Nandini feels Manik's fingers on her back ... Manik closed her zip ...

Manik- Ho giya Nandini ...
After she was  sure her zip was closed she moved a bit away from Manik, she was still feeling a bit uncomfortable. Then it finally struck Manik that they both were actually lost and it was late in the night.
He looked at Nandu was also starting to panic, she looked like she would scream any second. To avoid that he told her " Lets walk outside the station maybe we can find a taxi or we can someone where on Earth we exactly are"
Nandini having no choice agreed
As they walked around Manik saw Nandini shivering and offered his jacket. She took it reluctantly.
Nandu-thanks
Manik-don't mention it
Manik finally saw a chai stand, and bought them some chai. He asked the chai wala where they were. He then called Dhruv and told him the location, luckily for them Dhruv was already on his way.
Manik-don't worry, they'll be here soon and we'll be back in no time.
Nandu-thanks Manik, you know for everthing. I actually wouldn't have been able to survive today without you.
Manik-yeah, you wouldn't.
Nandu-even when I'm thanking you, you are mean
Manik-*uncomfortably* it's fine