Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: peepu

Im ready to accept if RT comes as saleem and anarkali is an hottie😳

Otherwise jodha akbar hi bhala hai

Mouni Roy can make a fab Anarkali...she dances also so well in JDJ. ...😃
shilpishona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no leap no replacement I'm ok with whtevr they show wid this lead as akdha... if thr is nthing in the show dan alsoo I watch the show fr parijat & akdha... thr small gesture made my day,,, who wants more.. wht I want is more tym space of akdha,,,... why akdha given least tym whr ruku, MA now evn resham take away all the tym.Edited by anisha222 - 9 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peepu

Im ready to accept if RT comes as saleem and anarkali is an hottie😳

Otherwise jodha akbar hi bhala hai

They should cast RT as Salim...n replace RT with ALOK NATH as Akbar...🤣

Akdha platonic sanskaari romance can continue...n RT & Mouni Roy can be Salim Anarkali...
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi you really are impressed with Aloknath...Hai na...😆
shilpishona thumbnail
This show only need good creavity which is lacking treamendusly,,, & its bettr if I don't say anything of its dialogues.. JA dialogue writers r pathetic... seriously...
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Mandy...

1) Salim Anarkali is pure lore...no reality...some lores mention  Anarkali as Akbar's concubine, n Salim n Anarkali fell in love...I for one, find this disgusting...🤢

2) but i agree with you about the non passion element of JA as of now...bland khichdi. ...n audience is craving for chicken biryani. ..😆...Looks like EK has begun ground work for SA...with MA's curse. ...n will show Salim as na farmaan. ...frankly, a womaniser ' s romance with a concubine does not appeal to me...not one bit ðŸ˜ƒ...im a bit old fashioned in these matters...😳

3) But one thing I'm sure of...I dont wish to see this JA any more...im being unable to tolerate this nonsense any more...i didn't see the ME yesterday...n reading the update, I don't intend to, either ðŸ¤¢...frankly, if leap comes, n they show SA romance, i dont really know how interested I might be in watching it, however much passionate it might be...😃 Its more like basi khichdi than anything,😡

mE was just bland,salim anarkali cant pull for too long,and akbar aap maa banenewali hai ,app ko apna khyal rakhna chahiye,kiya dialogue hai,i think ill watch the older episode and call a day,nice one khushi

mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

They should cast RT as Salim...n replace RT with ALOK NATH as Akbar...🤣

Akdha platonic sanskaari romance can continue...n RT & Mouni Roy can be Salim Anarkali...

Khushi...OMIGOD...🤣
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi everyone! thank you all for your contribution, first i was so excited about the leap but now after reading your comments i m getting mixed feelings will elaborate in a bit!
shilpishona thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandyg

hi everyone! thank you all for your contribution, first i was so excited about the leap but now after reading your comments i m getting mixed feelings will elaborate in a bit!

I can't undrstand y they evn think abt leap,, the show going grt since it started... its constsnt in trp chart in top 3.. its also in top 3 in basis of onlyn views. It able to get world wide popularity wid this lead & casts,,, casts & leads get recongision & awards,,, it wins maxium polls in fb & tweeter.fans go gaga ovr akdha as jodi in fb & tweeter . evry thing going grt & on right track fr a show. than y this suicidial thinking... its can only happen when cvs out of creativity & donno wht to show. if its the case dan I advice them to borrow tracks frm history,, thr r soo many tracks due in history,,, or Ekta must fired JA cvs fr lack of. creativity.Edited by anisha222 - 9 years ago
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smile.sara

Hmm. ... 

Ruku can't be full time vamp for obvious reason that she was not tht bad in reality nor looks good in negative character... When ever they show harem full polics jodha vs ruku trp gets down only those Sbs works where all harem works together like mirchi war 
Let's see trp puller tracks 

Ruku MC
Vishpan week
Mirchi war
The concluding week of atifa track
Adham atga historical week 

There is no  high trp track which supports Sbs with jodha vs ruku

Only mirchi war was fully women power oriented where both jodha and ruku were standing shoulder to shoulder 

So I believe jodha akbar trp audience are not  interesting in chawl type Sbs tracks in this royal historical  love story ...they want to see grace of royalty 

War they can't show as u already described ...first of all jalal must have to go out from his haunted harem... He is really one most useless free soul in Agra palace... It can't happen according to daily soap formula ... Most of the heros remain at home roaming around heroin or they have no role in show ...

Salim Anarkali plot don't support Mahri jodha shakti andolan... Salim Anarkali story has sad end ... Acc to story ...love lost with the power ... How can it be possible when there is Ekta jodha ... Do u remember k asif jodha ðŸ¤£

Now compare both jodha ... There is not a single thing common in btw k asif jodha akbar and Ekta jodha akbar ... 
K asif jodha didn't dare to argue akbar she's requested which was denied by akbar strongly 
Here Ekta akbar can't dare to talk to her in loud voice ... Area yah tau agar moti sae bhi  without big smile baat kr lega tau akbar the great ... Greatness comes on stake ... Tau according to mahanta and and prem shakti andolen theorem whether Anarkali should be vamp herself like benzo and atifa ... Or if she will be like k asif Anarkali how can this papoo akbar can'go against love ... Did u forget his speech in DEk about Shivani and d kangi man ...

Locha  hae Bahai bohat Locha hae 

sara omg! i could not stop laughing😆..ab main kya bolun you said it all dear! but i have a feeling just like ekta cashed on ashutosh's JA she will not let Asif's MEA go out of hand and she only cares about trp numbers and will dramatize it with all the tadka of NRs to the T! and if rajat, as feared by many, will get less screen space then i know that my boy will quit and will ekta want that as of now is the question!