Sanaya, Sanaya, Sanaya

Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
If someone asks me why I'm so fond of Sanaya, I seriously have no concrete answer. My fondness for Sanaya does not go with my personality at all. If I were in my early teens, yes. Back then I was madly in love with SRK too... Just to tell you exactly why liking Sanaya is so crazy for me... it's been yearsss now that I stopped watching both Hollywood and Bollywood movies - yes, I've neither watched Twilight nor Dhoom3 - unless of course someone strongly suggests a certain movie. For example, now I'm looking forward to watch Haider of Shahid Kapoor. It only happens once in the blue moon... I've been to cinema only about 5 times in my entire life and I was forced all those 5 times! 

I mainly watch Pakistani television shows now. That's not very frequent either. When I watched Humsafar, I was head over heels for Fawad Khan and loved Mahira Khan too. Soon after I was done with Humsafar, they were off my mind. I wouldn't go watch Fawad Khan's Khoobsorat even if someone paid me to just watch it. But I did watch Sanaya's ChanChan. 

I've always questioned myself what is it about Sanaya. Her culture, religion, and lifestyle are totally alien to me so it's not like I identify with her on many levels either... But I think I now know what it is.. This girl is incredibly genuine. The gifts that I sent her were really nothing but the joy they brought to her was priceless. Just look at the genuine happiness and excitement on her face...

She was too sweet when she stated that she'll get the broken glass replaced and use the wall clock. Sanaya's the only celebrity I've ever sent gifts to, and I shall do it for her, a 1000 times over!!!

P.S.: Just remembered that I sent gifts to Ashish too this time, but he totally deserved it for his fantabulous work in RangRasiya.
Edited by Oyster - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Saw the segment and congrats to you. Your effort paid off.
Crazy410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏 Mission accomplished!! 
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
That is one of the reasons why I love her. I am a straight and naturally I get attracted to many guys. But no one really holds my attention for long. But with Sanaya, it's a different story. It's like I love her everytime I see one of her offscreen interviews. As you said, she is truly a genuine person!

BTW, all your gifts were wonderful especially Ganesh idol, bag,  the clock, and the trophy! Just out of curiosity, did you write what that trophy was for in a side note somewhere? 

Edited by nine2 - 9 years ago
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nine2

That is one of the reasons why I love her. I am a straight and naturally I get attracted to many guys. But no one really holds my attention for long. But with Sanaya, it's a different story. It's like I love her everytime I see one of her offscreen interviews. As you said, she is truly a genuine person!

BTW, all your gifts were wonderful especially Ganesh idol, bag,  the clock, and the trophy! Just out of curiosity, did you write what that trophy was for in a side note somewhere? 

I did not send the idol and the trophy. Remember she read another card before mine, those people sent the idol. As for the trophy, no clue who sent it... 
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sonia, 
  Those are some nice gifts and poem.
That camel is so cute😛
Sanaya is very genuine and straight forward, I think she can not hide any thing, whatever in her mind comes from the mouth. 

1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Saw the segment. She is very genuine person, not pretenses. Love her and watch only her shows religiously, will continue watching.
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congratulations and celebrations🥳
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congratualtions.. 👏
The  camel   was  cute   and  sanaya's   facial   expressions   were  so  cute   when  she  recieved   your  camel  gift   and  the  trophy 
kavya152 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when she said she never won anything😭😭...oh god she really deserve alot of awards