Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Tarantallegra

@payal i can see Sadaf loosing her temper seeing tooo many phanki fans after her hubby ðŸ¤£

yes his gusse ki tez Biwi will take class of dear husband. ROFL

waise bhi jitni baar usne on knees jake yahan ladkiyon ko propose kiya hai, I don't knw what is his wife reaction. 😆
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

omg ...😲

its true then ?
Saana, u are sure na ?

omigodd bebo is actually the only actress from bollywood i like, and fawad and her .. ohh sana i will kill u if the news is false..

kya chun chun ke co actor mil rahe hai. exclusive idiotic cooments ki dukaan sab ke sab. 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Mahira's denied her film for now.. her saying when and if does make me feel there is something in the pipeline though.

When and if it happens I shall say so myself," Mahira told Instep. "It's irresponsible journalism more so because a website has used quotes, which have been created out of thin air." While Mahira isn't the first celebrity to be dragged into the unnecessary rumour mill, the incident does shed light on the attitude of certain aspiring bloggers' who would put anybody's career in jeopardy for 15 minutes of traffic on their website.

Fawad needs to give his manager a beating.. 

Thats true...I know our Bebo. 😆If I had to spread rumours I would spread believable rumors like Fawad is acting opposite Parineeti or Anushka who are YRF favorites.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sundas don't kill me kill his manager I'm just copying the tweets 😆

Originally posted by: pinkeye

kya chun chun ke co actor mil rahe hai. exclusive idiotic cooments ki dukaan sab ke sab. 😆

payal, but still, i like bebo..  and its shocking that this news is actually confirmed ..
bebo-hrithik actually happens to be my OTPs😭
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Shreya, weren't there rumors of him doing a film opposite Anushka as well? It went from Alia, to Sonam, to Kareena, and Anushka as well from what I recall.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pinkeye

</div>
<div>
yes his gusse ki tez Biwi will take class of dear husband. 🤣

waise bhi jitni baar usne on knees jake yahan ladkiyon ko propose kiya hai, I don't knw what is his wife reaction. 😆

😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tarantallegra

@payal i can see Sadaf loosing her temper seeing tooo many phanki fans after her hubby ðŸ¤£

First and foremost she will make him kneel down on the bench for going down on his knees for so many women in India. 😆
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

First and foremost she will make him kneel down on the bench for going down on his knees for so many women in India. 😆

ROFLROFLROFL

and may be make him sing a song with that guitar. 😆
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

true