Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinjalshahshah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
eggxactly payaalπŸ˜ƒ
infant Kareena herself does not take up any movies outside A-Lister stars...Gosh dont wanna offend her fans but this chick is one person i just despise not even n iota of respect and liking for her🀒plus YRF🀒
Fawad is much iintelligentto take something like this plus his manager if he indeed is his manger is an unprofessional and a lousy person..common he isnt aware if KS screening will happen in Pakistan where Fawad himself coordinatedUTV-Pak distributors meeting but knows he signed yrf with bebo...common give me a break Ali bhai...
divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I believe she's denying due to a tight lipped policy just like what Fawad did with Khoobsoorat last year.. I mean everyone had confirmed Khoobsoorat but he himself continued denying it until pictures hadn't released for the film. 
Apparently Fawad and Kareena's film is based on romance/drama, but I thought Fawad wanted to move past this?
Him on his manager really need to be on the same page. Manager's saying something else whereas Fawad's saying something else. 

I know it's so hard to understand him sometimes. Whats up with his manager posting all the conformations? I would be so annoyed if I were him. He has denied the YRF film for the longest time and now if he is indeed in it that it will be shocking for all of us who follow his work. 
I have to agree with the dreaded 3 films deal. I don't think anybody has benefitted from those yet after Anushka and Ranveer. I want Fawad to do quality work but YRF in recent years has been producing the same kind of movies. I wish sometimes he would give us a vague idea of what he is upto.
divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinjalshahshah

Sana for now i wud like to not believe this as this person has sometime back said FK signed 8 shows if i m correct..i m not sure how much a manger he is to FK and mK that he is publicly giving these news even if his clients have contractual obligations to not reveal anything

Plus i will just go by FK- He is in serious talks with 3 pakistani films and 2 BW movies and just wait n watch. Hopefully he will weigh his options and take the right call..

but if has indeed signed those crappy yrf movies then this is the right moment to ask Why FK why..of all the actresses in the world he has to choose Kareena...comeon sana i was just going for sleep n u posted this..nat fair at all😭 let me see Naina and feel happyπŸ˜ƒ

If he signs a YRF film opposite Kareena I will definitely join you in asking "why fk why?" thanks pinkeye for these famous lines looks like we will be using them for a long time now.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Is this guy really Fawad's manager? Kareena doesnt do films with guys are below 45 and cannot ensure a 200cr. I dont know as much about Fawad as you guys...but I know my Bebo. πŸ˜†Edited by RockChicGirl - 9 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkeye

O just hope and pray Fawad do not sign that so called 3 film deals with yrf. That will be just too much yo digest as nowdays the studio makes pathetic movies. Moreover it will limit Faead wrk prospects in bollywood.

YRF's 3 film deals are a sureshot way to say tata bye bye to one's career. I hope if Fawad is doing more BW he does them with UTV or Balaji or Sajid Nadiadwala.
TheRager thumbnail

I never followed them but it seems they do raita phalao type wrk more than significant one. Moreover it was unnecessary to create a ripple before first movie release. Let the responses come and then go for announcements if there is any to be made. Fawad in his ladt iv said he is considering 5wo films here, bt nthing cnfirmed. I would prefer to believe that than this I am the official word guy. If it is true, will react accordingly.

Thats true...they dont appear professional to me. More like Kiara Sandhu. πŸ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

Thats true...they dont appear professional to me. More like Kiara Sandhu. πŸ˜†

Yes and now the manager tweets fawad is rumoured to go bck home on 20th. Are tu manager hai toh tujhe client ka schefule nahi pata. What nonsense? Rumour ki khabar is goven by team sounds outrageously irritating. It was also rumouredly reported by him dt fk doing 8 projects, can you be lieve it? Sorry I cnt. πŸ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

Is this guy really Fawad's manager? Kareena doesnt do films with guys are below 45 and cannot ensure a 200cr. I dont know as much about Fawad as you guys...but I know my Bebo. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ata majhi satakli for Fk. πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail

Yes and now the manager tweets fawad is rumoured to go bck home on 20th. Are tu manager hai toh tujhe client ka schefule nahi pata. What nonsense? Rumour ki khabar is goven by team sounds outrageously irritating. It was also rumouredly reported by him dt fk doing 8 projects, can you be lieve it? Sorry I cnt. πŸ˜†

Neither can I. But then stranger things have happened. πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Ali Zaidi, this guy here, really is Fawad's manager. I think one of his former band members also manages him. So, that's why I'm not sure if we can call this completely false. He's also a part of a reputable Pakistani music website.