Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

here also disagree. for prime time slots, trps = quantity of glycerine used by heroine , scheming planning everything is done by females. no scope to show as couple show 

Lets just hope yhm is different..
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@peace

I would request you to change your topic title to Will time slot change improve TRPs.. I know its a positive thought frm you but most fans are upset.. And if anyone from Star or BT visit forum and see such topics and they would decide that fans are also happy. So i request you to change your topic title.
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Why are we all jumping to conclusions? I too am not satisfied with the time change considering the content and popularity thing, though new timing is good for me. But, we really can't say that YHM will fail in this slot. Let's give them some time to work on story by balancing. Everything will be good.
Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

@peace

I would request you to change your topic title to Will time slot change improve TRPs.. I know its a positive thought frm you but most fans are upset.. And if anyone from Star or BT visit forum and see such topics and they would decide that fans are also happy. So i request you to change your topic title.

Yes you are right...and actually dis ppl have eye on IF ...to have a feedback
peace.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhika03

Yes you are right...and actually dis ppl have eye on IF ...to have a feedback

Here u go.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I maybe wrong but doesn't that Saath Nibaana show gets higher ratings and it has 7 pm slot right? If that is the case this time slot change won't matter much isn't it? I don't watch tv and follow this show online so it really does not affect me as a viewer 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DivAniTanni

Why are we all jumping to conclusions? I too am not satisfied with the time change considering the content and popularity thing, though new timing is good for me. But, we really can't say that YHM will fail in this slot. Let's give them some time to work on story by balancing. Everything will be good.

yeah , rival channels is showing atma for trps , kkb is following same steps making heroine cry baby and using glycerine to get trps. original theme is going to be butchered to get popularity. so this is conclusion this is my POV. I am fully satisfied till heroine goes to tie rakhi who has molested her in past and from 3 days direction and content has been improved too. so I don't think it s going to be good decision by tempering charm of show
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

yeah , rival channels is showing atma for trps , kkb is following same steps making heroine cry baby and using glycerine to get trps. original theme is going to be butchered to get popularity. so this is conclusion this is my POV. I am fully satisfied till heroine goes to tie rakhi who has molested her in past and from 3 days direction and content has been improved too. so I don't think it s going to be good decision by tempering charm of show

Satyavachan... We'll try... Calls, tweets and mail... SP must definitely think about an alternative...
ishra4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
11pm is best for yhm. 7.30pm pe forget ishra romance! Only saas-bahu and shagun ki saaxishein is what we'll get.

Wish n pray yhm time alot doesnt change.

Agar sach me time slot change hua to 7.30pm, then uss din se yhm ka end ka countdown shuru hoga. I can put a stamp and say that!
peace.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: HappyMelody

I maybe wrong but doesn't that Saath Nibaana show gets higher ratings and it has 7 pm slot right? If that is the case this time slot change won't matter much isn't it? I don't watch tv and follow this show online so it really does not affect me as a viewer 

See..I had d same example in mind. Sasural simar ka also has high trps at 730 even though it is d stupidest show on tv imo.