Qubool Hai

Sanam is emotionally stupid

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I say this with love. She is completely blind. Aahil was right about that, she just doesn't get it unless someone tells her. Subtle hints just doesn't work, otherwise Rehan would win her long ago. I am having fun with this in my story because she is completely clueless.

Look:

She keeps chanting that he hates her when he is always helping her and giving her soulful looks.

Unlike any other normal woman who could see the boyish adoration Aahil showered on her today that he likes her...Sanam is clueless. She thinks they are sharing stories when all he's doing is staring at her FACE. He is staring, nervously bitting his bottom lip, looking fascinated by the most banal little details...what does she get out of it? Nada. Guys give you that zoned out look of adoration and speechlessness only when they adore you. I bet you she will turn around and say he hates her next time they have a fightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aahil, I wonder why you went to a graveyard in the middle of the night to save me...

I wonder why I called you even. Or why you took care of me after...hmmm...

I wonder why you ran back to take me out of a washing machine rather than letting me have a good warm washing and drying!

YOU MUST HATE ME!

She's adorable! Girl after my own heart. I am emotionally stupid like that. I can only talk about love in theory. I get all the subtleties in literature, but don't ask me to figure out how it works in real life. πŸ˜†

Surbhi just confirmed on SBB that Sanam has no clue how to go about this.
Edited by Marybarton - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved what you have to say about Sanam with love.
Sanam is neither emotionally stupid or challenged. Her dreams just like her likes have been  very small and humble. So getting someone as royal as a Nawab, and that too Ahil, will take some time sinking down. But when it does, she will be the one to confess first. 

She may not have got the meaning of his looks and adoration before but now she knows, at least has a hint.
That's why after Billi's warning to stay away, she sat up close to him. 
And her "You hate Me" chant, previously she meant it, now she says it so that Ahil can correct her. 

It is Ahil, who is being challenged in many ways than one.

Edited by GitaIyer - 9 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I saw some one else mentioning Ahil is dumb & not picking up her cues.Me thinks,all this dumbing down of SaHil is gearing towards a grand public confession at Bhopal's out station bus stand.
Poor Sanam can't head towards the airport as her mom.
I'm loving these two idiots in love! 
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sanam is a cute dumb girl!πŸ˜† Oneday I want to see ahil and seher telling her how dumb is sheπŸ˜† I wonder why cant she understand ahil looks the way he stares her, the way he smiling at her and most important part his eyes speaks lot😳
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think she aware of everthing but she cant accept this
She fixed her mind aahil dont like her n inbetween us only hatered otherwise nothing

And abt sanam clueless I agree before but not now for ex. sponge bath she indirectly gave permission to aahil go ahead they almost share them first kiss if latif n billi not interfere itπŸ˜† I am eagerly waiting for sahil passionate confession when they confessing its going to be emotional, surprise and intimate way 😳
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Good post πŸ˜ƒ.

Love does strange things to you. An articulate and vocal person may be totally tongue tied. You get angry, confused, smile at yourself, talk to yourself, day dream etc. but don't admit that you are in love.

That's exactly what these two idiots are going through πŸ˜†. Ahil is already confused about his own emotions and doesn't wanna admit that he is in love and Sanam is just about getting there.

This reminds me of this song from from Kal Ho Na Ho and it won't be long before these two start humming this to themselves after they admit that they are in love with no confusion or anger in them 😳:

Kuchh toh hua hain kuchh ho raha hain,
Do chaar din se lagta hain jaiseee,
Sab kuchh alag hain sab kuchh naya hain,
Kuchh toh hua hain kuchh hooo raha hain.Edited by nautanki_anu - 9 years ago
Actually I think Sanam is quite pragmatic and unassuming. She never weaved any dreams of a Prince Charming in a white horse coming to sweep her off her feet. And the irony is that is exactly what happened with her!

She never thought herself worthy of him and could never imagine that a guy like him could ever harbour any feelings for her. She was after all his cook and she was always aware of the stark difference in their social status. I'm guessing that's why she assumed that he hates her because why else would he give her undivided attention? According to her, he can never love her so it must be hate.

For her, her family has always been her utmost priority. That's why she started developing a huge liking for him ever since he got involved with her family since Haya's nikaah. Ever since she has always been seeking his acknowledgment.

I have a feeling that when the time comes, she is gonna be the first one to confess and he will be left reeling in the shock.

I hope they get to hug it out soon! Goodness knows they need to!Edited by .Serendipity. - 9 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just imagine. 
They had a major fight, like real big deal fight with all the grabbing and pushing and pulling all. Yelling at each other for everything and anything. And then they sorta break down, start crying, but STILL no one has confessed. Or said anything about they love and stuff. IDIOTS THEY ARE. Idiots in love. 
And as they are crying, they suddenly soften towards each other and out of the blue hug each other <3 Clinging on to each other crying and saying god knows anything, She keeps blabbering stuff. 

Suddenly something snaps in his mind and he pulls her in a searing kiss maybe to shut her up or to do the inevitable. She stops crying and obviously IS shut up πŸ˜† She loses herself too and starts kissing him back with all the passion she has held back. He pulls back suddenly GOD KNOWS WHY?! πŸ˜†

She looks at him dazed and confused again, coz she IS STILL CONFUSED. I mean For f**k sake, whats there to be confused about when he just KISSED you and you KISSED him back?! 

And. Then the bomb drops and she says, almost in a whsiper with a pouted and sad face
"AAP MUJHSE NAFRAT KARTE HAIN NA?" πŸ€£πŸ€£

Yeah yeah he hates you. HE JUST f**kING HATES YOU GODDAMITT!!πŸ˜† 

And then the missile launches. He had had of this enough now. She is way too stupid. He realised NOW that everything needs to be SHOWN to her to make her realise.

And he says "Yes! Yes Mrs. Sanam Raza Ibrahim, I hate you!! I hate you like I have never ever hated anyone. And now I am gonna make hate to you"
And he scoops her in his arms and takes her to show HOW MUCH HE HATES HER!! 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A UNIQUE CONFESSION AND "HATE MAKING" INDEED. πŸ˜†
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You know only Sanam could miss those loved up looks he gives her all the time. The guy stares at her like she is the most beautiful women in the world. He has been staring at her for months. There is so much "Junoon" in those eyes. Especially at the start when he first fell for her.

Now it's full blow adoration. The boy is a gone case. Cant she see how shy and hesitant he is with her? Does that equate to the shirtless and exhibitionist ARI she met at the start? Now he almost never flashes his body. He stopped drinking. All he does is stare at her like he's never seen a girl before. Even the most obtuse girl would have realized that this guy has "Thing" for me! :)

Even with Rehan, some other girl may have worked out at least that he had a crush? But our Sanam? No way. Asad's daughter to the end! Lol.I totally adore her though. So I understand why Aahil does! Her cluelessness is part of her charm!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Just imagine. 

They had a major fight, like real big deal fight with all the grabbing and pushing and pulling all. Yelling at each other for everything and anything. And then they sorta break down, start crying, but STILL no one has confessed. Or said anything about they love and stuff. IDIOTS THEY ARE. Idiots in love. 
And as they are crying, they suddenly soften towards each other and out of the blue hug each other <3 Clinging on to each other crying and saying god knows anything, She keeps blabbering stuff. 

Suddenly something snaps in his mind and he pulls her in a searing kiss maybe to shut her up or to do the inevitable. She stops crying and obviously IS shut up πŸ˜† She loses herself too and starts kissing him back with all the passion she has held back. He pulls back suddenly GOD KNOWS WHY?! πŸ˜†

She looks at him dazed and confused again, coz she IS STILL CONFUSED. I mean For f**k sake, whats there to be confused about when he just KISSED you and you KISSED him back?! 

And. Then the bomb drops and she says, almost in a whsiper with a pouted and sad face
"AAP MUJHSE NAFRAT KARTE HAIN NA?" πŸ€£πŸ€£

Yeah yeah he hates you. HE JUST f**kING HATES YOU GODDAMITT!!πŸ˜† 

And then the missile launches. He had had of this enough now. She is way too stupid. He realised NOW that everything needs to be SHOWN to her to make her realise.

And he says "Yes! Yes Mrs. Sanam Raza Ibrahim, I hate you!! I hate you like I have never ever hated anyone. And now I am gonna make hate to you"
And he scoops her in his arms and takes her to show HOW MUCH HE HATES HER!! 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A UNIQUE CONFESSION AND "HATE MAKING" INDEED. πŸ˜†

prags  lol     after the kiss   sanam to aahil  aap mujh se nafrat  karte hai na🀣