Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Ananya80

Beautiful and  Brilliant Work Opti👏👏👏Yes rightly  Said Ebians ki Fondest Dream Golu in Mriara's Arms .But before that we need some Passionate Mriara Moments and also would love to see some cute family moments between Mriara and the  little angel Pari.Lets hope the CV's doesn't disappoint us,Beautiful Memories Refreshed Again with this VM.UC tracks is one of my Favorite tracks of EBI.such a Unique Track .Would love to see Mriara in UC before the show ends.Thanks for sharing this wonderful VM.

Thanks Anu.  Actually I wanted to make a regular song VM for EBI anniversary but was going through a VM maker block  - couldn't think of a suitable song or scenes to make it.  It was around this time that there were rumors that the show was going off air.  It is then that I thought of making this dialogue mix, so that we get our wish fulfilled before the show shuts shop.  

Bold - When I made the Golu suggestion, it was understood that they will have to show us how Mriara made him (not the graphic details) but just the drift.

Yes, I would love to see Mriara bonding with Pari. Have always been a fan of Bari. Now it would be Mriarari. 
Edited by Opti - 9 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com

Seriously Opti...its so beautiful...

MJ-Tara-Pari & golu...perfect family...!!❤️😳

Thanks Nira.  Made this VM in haste to beat the anniversary deadline. Glad you liked it.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: watchdesi1tv

Brilliant and Awesome Opti 👏⭐️

GOLU KE PAPA 😳

Jub ebi end hojaye ga to yeh VM hi honge dekhne ko😊 

Thank you so so much for giving us so many beautiful VM'S

Really appreciate it 👏👏

Thanks Samreen.  Hope EBI team grants us our wish.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: swethasharan

A brilliant work👏🤗

Thru  ur Video I relished old memories of EBI
 now I'm  going  to watch old epi of EBI...
Viraf is killer in long locks n with stubble☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Thanks Swetha. Yes, Viraf is among the very few men who can carry off long locks.  His wig was great too - all shiny and silky.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: sfarazi

I would love to see Mriara with Golu in UC again before the shows ends!
Lovely VM Opti ❤️

Thanks Shegu.  Is the UC still there?  Thought they converted the entire Shekawat estate into a public park. If it is still there, then I want our Mriararilu there.