Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The only romantic part about the episode is that he actually can feel her from her touch and smell that's nice!!!

I loved the way you put it "touch engineering and smell engineering" 😆

However there is something that irritates me a lot, I like Randhir a lot I know he is the best, but why doesn't he ignore her, why does he have to talk evrything with her, yaar sach mein love can have some weird symptoms, I mean he can beat her without telling her anything, why does he give her details about everything, doesn't he know that he is making her stronger this way

If he concentrates and gives her cold treatment with only a smirk or silence when he wins that can be very effective, but we all know our Randhir, she is the center of his life. Actually he doesn't need to prove anything and he knows it, he just needs to be close to her, and the only common subject now is competitions, though Randhir likes to win but whatever he does now is to be close to Sanyukta otherwise why would he keep going to her telling her that he will win, jump on every single chance to go near her, it's only because of the interest he has on her, I appreciate it a lot, I love the passionate lover he is but I just want him to focus only on his work and win every single task and challenge but without showing all this overconfidence, not because I doubt he is the best, but he thinks about Sanyukta more than his tasks and Sanyukta can take advantage of his lack of concentration and of course if something goes wrong she will gloat and say see I won even when she didn't won because she is the best but because he is so engrossed in her moreover  madam is never ready to admit he is the best and she can do anything to win now, she even started cheating!!!

So these fights this way are getting on my nerves, I want new things, a new approach, I know Randhir loves her a lot and no matter what he says about hate, revenge, he just wants to be close to her, he has this urge to talk to her, but I wish he can control himself and only focus on winning and stop his overconfident speeches, this way believe me the impact can be much greater on her and she can start feeling ignored and maybe her love can start to show. I really need to see and feel Sanyukta's love!!!

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arshisfan

The only romantic part about the episode is that he actually can feel her from her touch and smell that's nice!!!

I loved the way you put it "touch engineering and smell engineering" 😆

However there is something that irritates me a lot, I like Randhir a lot I know he is the best, but why doesn't he ignore her, why does he have to talk evrything with her, yaar sach mein love can have some weird symptoms, I mean he can beat her without telling her anything, why does he give her details about everything, doesn't he know that he is making her stronger this way

If he concentrates and gives her cold treatment with only a smirk or silence when he wins that can be very effective, but we all know our Randhir, she is the center of his life. Actually he doesn't need to prove anything and he knows it, he just needs to be close to her, and the only common subject now is competitions, though Randhir likes to win but whatever he does now is to be close to Sanyukta otherwise why would he keep going to her telling her that he will win, jump on every single chance to go near her, it's only because of the interest he has on her, I appreciate it a lot, I love the passionate lover he is but I just want him to focus only on his work and win every single task and challenge but without showing all this overconfidence, not because I doubt he is the best, but he thinks about Sanyukta more than his tasks and Sanyukta can take advantage of his lack of concentration and of course if something goes wrong she will gloat and say see I won even when she didn't won because she is the best but because he is so engrossed in her moreover  madam is never ready to admit he is the best and she can do anything to win now, she even started cheating!!!

So these fights this way are getting on my nerves, I want new things, a new approach, I know Randhir loves her a lot and no matter what he says about hate, revenge, he just wants to be close to her, he has this urge to talk to her, but I wish he can control himself and only focus on winning and stop his overconfident speeches, this way believe me the impact can be much greater on her and she can start feeling ignored and maybe her love can start to show. I really need to see and feel Sanyukta's love!!!

You're so ri8 RD can beat her in every task but he still can't stop himself from helping her... RD even gave her the page no of the book to find ref ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²
Even moi want RD to give Sanyu some cold treatment but guess we have to wait for that until Sanyu realizes his value and that she can't complete a single task without his help... Remember the factory model or the task after the blast in 1st year...
RD needs to get over from this affect Sanyu has on him... It's high time Sanyu starts to fight on her own... She wants to prove herself defeating RD and on the other hand she is behaving like a puppet before Sameer and her family...
Payalchoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chudel abi jesko tune reply kiya na uski post pe m comment kar rhi thi...15-20 line ka mera comment is phone ki wajh se delete ho gaya... 😭 😭
Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: isikashekhawat2

Chudel abi jesko tune reply kiya na uski post pe m comment kar rhi thi...15-20 line ka mera comment is phone ki wajh se delete ho gaya... 😭 😭

Hota hai hota hai ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Mere saath bhi kai baar hua hai ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Isabella-

You're so ri8 RD can beat her in every task but he still can't stop himself from helping her... RD even gave her the page no of the book to find ref ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²
Even moi want RD to give Sanyu some cold treatment but guess we have to wait for that until Sanyu realizes his value and that she can't complete a single task without his help... Remember the factory model or the task after the blast in 1st year...
RD needs to get over from this affect Sanyu has on him... It's high time Sanyu starts to fight on her own... She wants to prove herself defeating RD and on the other hand she is behaving like a puppet before Sameer and her family...

Believe me I  want Sandhir an I want Sanyukta to prove herself but not this way, I mean Randhir is the best, she knows and we all know but instead of working and trying to do her best, she keeps challenging him when she doesn't stand a chance in front him!!

What makes me more take Randhir's side is that he suffered a lot in her love, he loves her deeply, he proved it many times, now it's her turn she should pine for him, suffer for him, the few things she did for him in the past aren't enough in front of the consistent love and attraction he had for her since the very first months of the show

He helped her and protected her even when she was his enemy, he felt attracted towards her and then he fell deeply in love with her and this took him many months, where he tried to deny his feelings but he couldn't, he felt jealous, he felt concerned etc

I need to see all this with Sanyukta, What I like about Randhir is his passion for Sanyukta be it in hate or love, she is his priority, everything he does revolves around her, Sanyukta on the other hand cares about many other things and he isn't at all her priority not even close to that!!

Edited by arshisfan - 9 years ago
Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshisfan

Believe me I  want Sandhir an I want Sanyukta to prove herself but not this way, I mean Randhir is the best, she knows and we all know but instead of working and trying to do her best, she keeps challenging him when she doesn't stand a chance in front him!!

What makes me more take Randhir's side is that he suffered a lot in her love, he loves her deeply, he proved it many times, now it's her turn she should pine for him, suffer for him, the few things she did for him in the past aren't enough in front of the consistent love and attraction he had for her since the very first months of the show

He helped her and protected her even when she was his enemy, he felt attracted towards her and then he fell deeply in love with her and this took him many months, where he tried to deny his feelings but he couldn't, he felt jealous, he felt concerned etc

I need to see all this with Sanyukta, What I like about Randhir is his passion for Sanyukta be it in hate or love, she is his priority, everything he does revolves around her, Sanyukta on the other hand cares about many other things and he isn't at all her priority not even close to that!!

Exactly the few tasks or competition which Sanyu has won is only becoz RD wasn't focused enough or he didn't participate... RD didn't appeared in the final round of YSA... He helped Sanyu in the village task, factory model and etc etc... Even it was RD who arranged VD's IV to knock some sense to that girl during her sagai... 

And still Sanyu is so willing to marry that good for nothing Sameer and become a housewife... But she challenges RD when he points out the fact... Such a blind girl she is...

Edited by -Isabella- - 9 years ago